00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reincarnation

652 Views | 11 Replies

Reincarnation 2015-08-07 17:41:33

No, I don't mean the game series. I mean the thing that it's named after.

I don't necessarily believe in reincarnation, but I do think that's it's an interesting concept overall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation
http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html

Here's an interesting tidbit that may or may not be true if reincarnation is real: birthmarks correspond to fatal wounds in past lives. If you're wondering, then yes, I do have a birthmark. It's located on my left leg, towards the lower end. Unfortunately it's not on the heel.

So, do you believe in reincarnation or not? Why or why not?

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 17:47:15

At 8/7/15 05:41 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Here's an interesting tidbit that may or may not be true if reincarnation is real: birthmarks correspond to fatal wounds in past lives. If you're wondering, then yes, I do have a birthmark. It's located on my left leg, towards the lower end.

I'm sorry to hear that your past self died from a sprained ankle.

BBS Signature

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 17:58:29

At 8/7/15 05:56 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
but i did have one on my ass. it just vanished as i aged is all.

does that mean i died via anal sex gone horribly wrong in one of those lives?

Either that or your past life was one of Vlad the Impaler's victims.

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 18:05:53

You know, I think I might come back as a bra.

Reincarnation

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 18:10:01

I don't have any birthmarks.

I AM THE FIRST.

BBS Signature

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 18:32:33

At 8/7/15 06:20 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
but why do i have a reflection, and why do i show up like any human would if i take photos of myself?

are only pure vampires subject to that? also i dont seem to be able to shapeshift..

Well, Dracula's father was a member of the Order of the Dragons....so you might have some dragon in you.

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 19:42:03

I was once a small chinese girl that was sold as a sex slave. I died by being suffocated with the butt of my master. Now i am a monkey. Quite a step up.

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 20:43:01

I kinda believe it. Because when my my grandpa died I walked outside and seen a raisin on the ground.

BBS Signature

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 22:14:00

I don't think anyone can know, but I sure hope not. I'm hoping I get to jump around between different people's dreams when I die, taking different forms and doing whatever I want and interacting with the things they pull in from their waking lives. Or at least stay inside one of my own.

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-07 22:55:54

I don't really believe in it, but it's cool to think about. Like, what if you were somebody famous. If reincarnation is real, then I hope that I was Eazy e in a past life.

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-08 08:53:02

At 8/7/15 08:03 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Now, during that lifetime, you have, literally, a lifetime of chances to make good decisions.

Bullshit, anything and everything you do will backfire horribly.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Reincarnation 2015-08-08 09:53:33

If Big Bang/Big Crunch is real, then eventually all configurations of atoms should happen; including another one that gives you consciousness.

BBS Signature