00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Needed

511 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator Needed 2015-08-04 18:04:40

I need an animator to create a parody of a song for me (pm for more details). I cannot pay but I will be extremely grateful! The video will be about 4 minutes long. Im not looking for anything professional but I do want something thats ok quality. Thanks for considering. out!

Response to Animator Needed 2015-08-04 18:09:10

At 8/4/15 06:04 PM, TheUnarmedPanda wrote: I need an animator to create a parody of a song for me (pm for more details). I cannot pay but I will be extremely grateful! The video will be about 4 minutes long. Im not looking for anything professional but I do want something thats ok quality. Thanks for considering. out!

Why can't you pay?

BBS Signature

Response to Animator Needed 2015-08-04 18:29:42

I dont have any money!

Response to Animator Needed 2015-08-04 18:34:19

but I do have a partnership on youtube and if it goes viral (you never know) it may generate a bit of money which I would be more than willing to share!

Response to Animator Needed 2015-08-05 01:21:22

At 8/4/15 06:34 PM, TheUnarmedPanda wrote: but I do have a partnership on youtube and if it goes viral (you never know) it may generate a bit of money which I would be more than willing to share!

ah... another dreamer... unless your famous you are worthless to us!

Response to Animator Needed 2015-08-09 11:36:20

At 8/4/15 06:04 PM, TheUnarmedPanda wrote: I need an animator to create a parody of a song for me (pm for more details). I cannot pay but I will be extremely grateful! The video will be about 4 minutes long. Im not looking for anything professional but I do want something thats ok quality. Thanks for considering. out!

What song is it? And what kind of parody is it? Is it a lot of like sarcasm and stuff, or like re-writing the song to fit another theme (like a Pokemon version of Wrecking Ball or something)?