00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator general!

529 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Because the only forum I usually visit is the animation forum I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread full of just general stuff, people can post how they are getting on with projects and also chime in with things that aren't fully related to animation. Kind of like a hangout for us animators that don't want to have to wade through the actual general forum.

Quick questions that you need answering? Want to post WIP'S but not want to go through the trouble of making a new thread?

Try posting here and see if we can have a place to discuss what we've been doing / what trouble were having and other things that are slightly related!

lets give it a try!

BBS Signature

Response to Animator general! 2015-08-04 06:35:57

Currently I have been ill for the past week, but in that time I wrote the script for my next animation!

SCRIPT LINK!

Feel free to critique or tell me what you would add because I can't do any voice acting until I'm not ill any more!

On another note I recently bought a cintiq 12wx so if anyone wants to know what that is like just ask, previously I used a wacom bamboo and it's a definite upgrade just for the larger surface area.

BBS Signature

Response to Animator general! 2015-08-04 18:30:30

If you got an hour to kill, you can check out this video of me trying to animate a hand in Photoshop:

https://youtu.be/6_Hg7IlpB1M

My computer crashed so the video just cuts off at the end.

Photoshop is pretty horrible to animate in, I can't believe people seriously use it.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to Animator general! 2015-08-06 12:01:18

Hello...I'm animating...for Clock Day.

I...I...Senpai....please....notice me...:'(

Support me on my Patreon!

Response to Animator general! 2015-08-06 12:31:41

At 8/6/15 12:01 PM, TaraGraphics wrote: Hello...I'm animating...for Clock Day.

Good luck, gratz on the front page btw, you've come far since I first saw your stuff!

What you gonna make?

BBS Signature

Response to Animator general! 2015-08-06 12:34:12

At 8/6/15 12:31 PM, Blounty wrote:
At 8/6/15 12:01 PM, TaraGraphics wrote: Hello...I'm animating...for Clock Day.

Good luck, gratz on the front page btw, you've come far since I first saw your stuff!

What you gonna make?

Thanks.
I'm making something short and sweet. heh. But it goes back to the beginning. Also that I need some sound sfx. and a bit of music.

Support me on my Patreon!