00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need an Animator for Comedy Series

436 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi all! I'm looking for a fun, creative animator with a more powerful computer than mine to take my art and make it leap about.

I've banged my heads together for months trying to make a new animated comedy series, Loaded Dice. It's based on the in-game world of a weekly DND group I play with old friends, each of us voicing our own characters. I've been pumping out Illustrator art, cutting sound files, dealing with unexpected catastrophes, and finally, finally getting everything together into Flash...

...only to discover that my computers are not powerful enough to handle it. *facepalm*

I hit the stage of placing characters in scenes, fully animating their lip-sync with Keyframe Caddy, and then just when I started animating basic facial expressions and body movements, my computers began lagging so hard I can't even watch my work in progress any more.

Most of the work will be simple speech/body expressions, and cheated walkcycles (camera showing only the waist up). Some will be more intensive fight/action scenes, but I try to plan my art around making animation easier.

So! If you want to make cartoon people and monsters move to make real people laugh, hit me up and we'll talk about it! Thanks for reading!

Need an Animator for Comedy Series