00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is Britain the next target???????

939 Views | 22 Replies

Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 13:57:42

Im sorry to you lot for the loss of many innocent people in your country.

But i think that the Palestinians (Or whoever they are) will target britain next. Do you think they will?

I believe there will be more attacks, but im not sure where and when.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 14:04:21

if so, it will be no10 or the houses of parliment. i just hope they dont target York were i live. but that will be stupid.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 14:09:20

At 9/11/01 01:57 PM, EviLDoG wrote: Im sorry to you lot for the loss of many innocent people in your country.

But i think that the Palestinians (Or whoever they are) will target britain next. Do you think they will?

i doubt it, today is the day that america, islam and pakistan sighned the treaty at camp david, its the anniversery

its also 911, september the ninth month september 11th.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 14:10:34

I have shut down my site for a few days as a sign of respect for the victims of the attack and their familys.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 15:39:50

At 9/11/01 02:04 PM, S-F wrote: if so, it will be no10 or the houses of parliment. i just hope they dont target York were i live. but that will be stupid.

If they do, it won't be Downing St. or Parliment. Did you see the tagets they went for? Finance and Military, they could have just as easily gone for the White House but didn't. I personally think that if any attack is made on the UK it'll be the MI5 building again. Although at the moment I don't really think that that the UK is a priority target for them.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-11 16:19:31

At 9/11/01 01:57 PM, EviLDoG wrote: Im sorry to you lot for the loss of many innocent people in your country.

I don't wanna think about it.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 09:34:37

If they are gonna go for anywhere, it will be Windsor Castle, MI5 and the London Stock exchange. If they really whant to fuck us up they would head for central Nuclear Power Plants.

That really fucking scares me becuase most of our plants were put up in a hurry during the fifties, deeming it imposible to upgrade them to safer facilities today. Actually I think it would take only one plane to have the effects that chernyobal had.

Is Britain the next target???????

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 13:25:31

Canary wharf or MI5 it will be.

I heard that the people who took over the plane had only knives. Im not sure if the people were in shock or something but if i knew i was going to die anyway, i would've attempted to kill the terrorists.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 14:32:17

Canary wharfe was, to my knowledge, evacuated yesterday - and they usually only evacuate buildings for a good reason. I wouldn't rule out the UK getting attacked.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 14:35:18

One shouldn't jump to conclutions this early, just wait and see.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 15:20:54

At 9/11/01 03:39 PM, Eggatron wrote: ...they could have just as easily gone for the White House but didn't.

Officials now believe that the plane that hit the Pentagon was originally headed for the White House.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 18:06:13

At 9/12/01 03:20 PM, fourchinnigan wrote:
At 9/11/01 03:39 PM, Eggatron wrote: ...they could have just as easily gone for the White House but didn't.
Officials now believe that the plane that hit the Pentagon was originally headed for the White House.

What about the plane from Pennsylvania?

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 18:14:43

Yeah hopefully they'll head for slizor's house.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 18:16:33

At 9/12/01 06:06 PM, Shrapnel wrote: What about the plane from Pennsylvania?

I heard that one was bound for Camp David, but the passengers and crew attempted to overpower the highjackers which resulted in the crash in a field.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 18:30:14

At 9/12/01 03:20 PM, fourchinnigan wrote: Officials now believe that the plane that hit the Pentagon was originally headed for the White House.

The plane apparently made a 270 degree turn into it after being on a direct course for the White House.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 19:13:51

Britain won't be next. If it was Osama bin Laden, than they attacked America because to them, America=Satan.(those crazy fucks) They have no reason to do this to britain.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 19:22:50

At 9/12/01 07:13 PM, Johnny_Law wrote:

Britain won't be next. If it was Osama bin Laden, than they attacked America because to them, America=Satan.(those crazy fucks) They have no reason to do this to britain.

Actually, they do. Britain could be a strong ally of USA.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 19:22:59

Did they have a reason to do it to America? I'd say no bu then there would be people to dissagree with me.

But I'm sure you heard Tony Blair, "we all, as democracies should rid the world of this evil,"

This imeadieatly includes us in the situation.

And I'm sure they've got a plan for us too.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-12 19:52:49

At 9/12/01 07:13 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: Britain won't be next. If it was Osama bin Laden, than they attacked America because to them, America=Satan.(those crazy fucks) They have no reason to do this to britain.

Actually, if you look into the politics, Britain probably isn't on the same hitlist as America purely because of its size and population count (and subsequent devastation).

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-13 10:34:10

At 9/11/01 02:10 PM, EviLDoG wrote: I have shut down my site for a few days as a sign of respect for the victims of the attack and their familys.

I have re-opened my site, it was shut for 48 hours.

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-13 10:38:20

At 9/12/01 07:52 PM, liljim wrote:
At 9/12/01 07:13 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: Britain won't be next. If it was Osama bin Laden, than they attacked America because to them, America=Satan.(those crazy fucks) They have no reason to do this to britain.
Actually, if you look into the politics, Britain probably isn't on the same hitlist as America purely because of its size and population count (and subsequent devastation).

It really doesn't matter at this point who the next target is.. England or anyone else in NATO. Because whoever it is got NATO on their asses now!

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-13 11:46:58

Britain won't be a target. This is a US and middle eastern issue. Of course, being allies of America we have to and will support you. I just hope we don't get caught up in it all...certainly Britain won't be attacked in the same way for no reason like you guys did...

Response to Is Britain the next target??????? 2001-09-13 13:15:28

At 9/13/01 11:46 AM, Hateful_Ed wrote: Britain won't be a target. This is a US and middle eastern issue. Of course, being allies of America we have to and will support you. I just hope we don't get caught up in it all...certainly Britain won't be attacked in the same way for no reason like you guys did...

We are bound to get physically involved if america do, thats when i think they will attack us brits.