00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cody1993 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon

738 Views | 12 Replies

Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:29:24

Jeremy Clarkson, a popular British TV personality and the former host of BBC’s “Top Gear,” said on Twitter on Thursday that he would film a new car-themed show for Amazon.

Mr. Clarkson, whose relationship with the BBC ended acrimoniously in March, said that he had signed a deal, and that he would be joined by his former co-stars, Richard Hammond and James May. The first show will go into production soon, and it will be available to Amazon Prime users next year, according to Amazon.

Jeremy Clarkson, Former ‘Top Gear’ Host, Announces Deal With Amazon

I can't wait! they have full creative freedom so that mean ZERO FUCKS given and ZERO CENSORSHIP like those jokers in the BBC!

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:33:11

I wanted to cry when I heard this, I'm not an Amazon Prime member...

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:34:23

Was he the one that got in trouble with punching a producer, or was that somebody else?

Either way, good luck to him.

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:34:56

At 7/30/15 08:33 PM, AutumnalEquinox wrote: I wanted to cry when I heard this, I'm not an Amazon Prime member...

don't worry the boys are coming back all three friend! and remember you can always see all the episodes on youtube!

At 7/30/15 08:29 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
I can't wait! they have full creative freedom so that mean ZERO FUCKS given and ZERO CENSORSHIP like those jokers in the BBC!

I can't wait to see the new show!

It'll be especially good since the BBC shot themselves in the foot with all this, and are suffering a shortfall.

The beebs really slaughtered their cash cow with all this.

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:38:09

At 7/30/15 08:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/30/15 08:33 PM, AutumnalEquinox wrote: I wanted to cry when I heard this, I'm not an Amazon Prime member...
don't worry the boys are coming back all three friend! and remember you can always see all the episodes on youtube!

I can? When they come out I'd assume, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:42:32

At 7/30/15 08:38 PM, AutumnalEquinox wrote: I can? When they come out I'd assume, right?

yeah people will upload it so others can watch it for free or a unauthorized stream works too.

At 7/30/15 08:38 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I can't wait to see the new show!

It'll be especially good since the BBC shot themselves in the foot with all this, and are suffering a shortfall.

The beebs really killed their cash cow with all this.

oh yeah me too, I literally came in my pants when I saw it trend, the BBC did screw themselves now they are going to have a subpar cast that has to compete with this!

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 20:51:00

At 7/30/15 08:42 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/30/15 08:38 PM, AutumnalEquinox wrote: I can? When they come out I'd assume, right?
yeah people will upload it so others can watch it for free or a unauthorized stream works too.

True, can't wait to see them either way.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 21:06:55

good for him who is he

BBS Signature

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 21:12:06

At 7/30/15 09:07 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Amazon makes TV shows now? ABC better start a selling website to keep up.

yup they're starting what netflix did 4 years ago.

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 21:23:41

It's 2015. There's really no excuse for not having Amazon Prime.

They even give you a discount if you're a student.

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 21:29:41

At 7/30/15 09:23 PM, Bit wrote: It's 2015. There's really no excuse for not having Amazon Prime.

They even give you a discount if you're a student.

I don't its either third party stream for me or pirating which means no spent money.

Response to Jeremy Clarkson Deal With Amazon 2015-07-30 23:35:32

I'm not a car guy so I don't really understand how lack of censorship will affect this show. Will they talk about cars differently?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature