00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you hate more??

2,702 Views | 26 Replies

What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 12:06:22

What do you guys and gals hate more?
For me it has got to be dentists because you never know what they are going to do to you.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 12:10:04

I guess your trying to ask what I hate most and that would be northerners

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 12:55:17

At 7/29/15 12:10 PM, PannedCakes wrote: I guess your trying to ask what I hate most and that would be northerners

Hey fuck you too buddy

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 14:19:59

At 7/29/15 12:55 PM, larrynachos wrote:
At 7/29/15 12:10 PM, PannedCakes wrote: I guess your trying to ask what I hate most and that would be northerners
Hey fuck you too buddy

To be fair, when you're at the bottom, everyone is considered a northerner.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 14:56:52

My past I suppose.

What do you hate more??

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 16:24:22

Hate going to work, job fucking sucks.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 16:42:22

At 7/29/15 04:24 PM, AutumnalEquinox wrote: Hate going to work, job fucking sucks.

Same here I'm trying my hardest to get out of my job at the moment becaue its that bad.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 18:03:25

When someone is in need and I can't help them.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 18:14:46

The jews

What do you hate more??

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 18:21:34 (edited 2015-07-29 18:22:16)

There are a few things in this world I truly detest:

- People who sneeze on their hands. Its fucking gross. That's how plagues start. Cut that shit out and unfuck your lives.
- People who throw non-recyclable garbage in recycling bins. They are scum.
- Terrorists.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 20:14:36

At 7/29/15 07:09 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: stupid people
cowards
liars

i hate 99.9% of your art.

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 20:18:28

I hate that humans are filled with blood while I don't know how to make it explode

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 20:38:38 (edited 2015-07-29 20:42:35)

At 7/29/15 12:06 PM, Maxamillion16 wrote: What do you guys and gals hate more?

stress, i don't really like stress. but you can't have fun without it...

i don't really like poverty, it's not that fun. but alas we live in an age of class differences so there isn't any point in crying over spilt milk, best to just have the personal decision to do something about it.

i hate stupid people who aren't sensitive to other people's feelings. maybe they're that way they for a reason, but when they're screaming and crying and throwing a tantrum at the age of 20+ there's something wrong. fuck off.

I hate stupid people in general, especially when I somehow get dragged into their shit-bag problems. even if it just means I was in the wrong place in the wrong time.

i hate weakness, ie: personal weakness. ie: too nice. too loving. it's a failure and common place among some people where they're always trying really hard and going no where, and if they merely stopped and checked themselves they would be 100x less depressed...

i hate people who do degrading things to other people for fun. what the fuck is that about? it's dangerous. someone's going to get hurt. the person you're picking on. not cool.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 21:16:56

I hate people who...
-wear socks with flip flops.
-bang on tables.
-get so engrossed in a conversation or whatever that they can't see what's right in front of them.
-use stupid euphemisms, like "What the flip" or "Son of a biscuit".
-always feel the need to show off their big vocabulary, even though it always sounds like they're just trying to show off new words and phrases that they just learned.
-try to fight off memespouters with dumber memes.
-have a victim complex.
-leave their dead plants on the windowsill.

I also hate...
-when one of my games crash, I try to send an error report, but then either the error report program crashes, or the report simply fails to send and it won't let me resend. I've long stopped sending the error reports because I know the devs don't actually do anything about them.
-seeing that I have a new message and it's just a review delete notification or a monthly voting message.
-seeing the word bubble notification on DeviantArt and it's another llama badge.
-when a youtuber that I like starts bringing guests onto their show. And by "guests", I mean a significant other who doesn't know jack shit about whatever the youtuber talks about.
-how Comedy Central bought Futurama and then canceled it after like two seasons.
-that Star vs the Forces of Evil and Gravity Falls go on a hiatus after every episode.
-that the only shows on Cartoon Network that aren't eleven minute comedies made in flash, are hidden in midday and early morning slots.

And overwatered plants drives me up the fucking wall. My parents just stick their plants under the kitchen sink and run the water at full blast until the pot's overflowing. I can't help but get angry at that. Houseplants are the easiest things to take care of.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 21:36:24

At 7/29/15 09:16 PM, Chdonga wrote: And overwatered plants drives me up the fucking wall. My parents just stick their plants under the kitchen sink and run the water at full blast until the pot's overflowing. I can't help but get angry at that. Houseplants are the easiest things to take care of.

What's wrong with people. All you need to do is put water into the damn thing until a little bit comes out of the bottom.

If you water until the the dish on the bottom is overflowing, you're going to make the plant rot.

I don't even like plants and I know this.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 22:03:27

Well I do have long list of things that I hate the most, not going to type them all, but you get the point.

Things I hate the most:

Myself - Well I hate myself for a lot of things (my past, the past choices I made)

Not having a time machine or a archive machine (Well if those theories are true then I would rather have a archive machine to see on what you did, well before the current day, to remember every detail on what you did)

Depression- Man I hate being depressed, it's blew the life out of me before I could fight back, I want help, but I'm afraid no one would understand me ever (even if they did dedicated their skill and patience)

Suicide- I don't like suicide but sometimes I hate that feeling, when I think about it.

Laziness- Well nowadays I'm just simply lazy. I wish I could do better things.

My somewhat annoying family- Nowadays I deal with my family too much, not very good.

Getting no money- I don't want to cover that topic.

Can't always get your questions answered- Sometimes I have odd and weird questions (in all seriousness) that no one can even answer.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 22:06:42

At 7/29/15 09:16 PM, Chdonga wrote: I hate people who...
-wear socks with flip flops.
-bang on tables.
-get so engrossed in a conversation or whatever that they can't see what's right in front of them.
-use stupid euphemisms, like "What the flip" or "Son of a biscuit".
-always feel the need to show off their big vocabulary, even though it always sounds like they're just trying to show off new words and phrases that they just learned.
-try to fight off memespouters with dumber memes.
-have a victim complex.
-leave their dead plants on the windowsill.

Wow that's pretty much everything I am in a nutshell. Big words, victim complex, I totally left dead plants somewhere... not in my windowsill though ^^ I use stupid euphamisms all the time it's cray (I use a word until it bores me), I bang on tables, and I get so engrossed in a conversation I can't see in front of me. If I wore flip flops I would probably wear socks, because I am that kind of guy......

none of your other hates apply to me. I don't usually memespoute anybody though. So I can only feel so bad.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 22:55:14

more than what?

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 23:32:16

Oh there is a variety of things that constantly end up on my hate slate, and most of them are the petty and avoidable kinds which are mere annoyances at best, but these take the cake for what I despise the most.

Bicyclers on the highway/freeway, especially when they hog the lane. Seriously, cycling is probably the most overrated form of traveling out there, and most of them are complete asswipes who either don't know that they slow down traffic or if they do know, essentially fuck with all of us and our schedules. What, bicycling on the sidewalk isn't good enough for you?

People who stand in the way of progress and revitalization of cities. Poverty is not cool folks, and it gets me upset that some knucklehead neckbeard thinks that removing gutted out buildings, decrepit housing projects and stagnated businesses that no one goes to is a bad thing. Yeah, I personally may not like some of the people who may come by, but this isn't about one person's opinion as much as it is best for the community. You either adapt or you get left behind, and we see what happens to folks who are behind the metaphorical curve.

People who hate anything solely because of popularity. Nothing says I'm a whiny jealous dope like someone who hates on popular things solely because they are popular, well-liked, etc. Now, if someone hates something that is popular because of certain flaws like bad writing or someone who's an asshole, then I'm personally fine with that opinion even if I disagree. Where I draw the line is when someone uses arbitrary logic, strawmen, and general jealousy and resentment to bash something that they don't like and bring them down to their level, that's something that I can not respect and we really need to ween ourselves off of this mentality.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-29 23:35:45

Noisy neighbors, crying children, obnoxiously drunk people, the list could go on.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 01:28:45

At 7/29/15 07:09 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: stupid people
cowards
liars

But...but...I thought we were friends ):

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 01:59:26

I hate the fact that I can't be friends with one of my best friends and I don't know why.And he wont tell me why either.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 03:11:28

For me it has got to be dentists because you never know what they are going to do to you.

myself.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 04:58:30

I hate it when people become hypocrites, trying to decry cruelty by sending death threats and damning that person to hell before he even has a chance to apologise or make amends for the wrongdoing of his.

This is precisely the attitude which begets hatred in the first place.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 05:59:21

People who lack common sense, elitists, bureaucrats, and young stupid people who are into Hollywood and don't really educate themselves.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 13:33:49

At 7/29/15 10:55 PM, Lionelion wrote:
more than what?

Sorry I meant most

Response to What do you hate more?? 2015-07-30 20:10:39

I hate the fact that I'm always a nice guy to girls yet I am always bamboozled into getting stuck in the friendzone while they go with the shit guys.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature