00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Camping, guy touched me!

2,690 Views | 35 Replies

Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:05:27

So I ended up going out for a big camping trip and so far its been wonderful. Music, booze (The Cubanisto is starting to hit my head as I type this), BBQing meat and our own snuggly campfire. So far so good until my observation.

One of the guys who came with us is starting to get touchy-feely and has already tried to grope my boobs and arse. Now this camping trip is supposed to go on for like around 5 days and I don't want to make it uncomfortable for everyone else if i want to shout it out. I just want him to leave me alone.

Can you beautiful saviors of Newgrounds suggest what I should do before I end up drinking more? Thanks! <3

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:08:46

At 7/25/15 05:05 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote: Can you beautiful saviors of Newgrounds suggest what I should do before I end up drinking more? Thanks! <3

Drink up, Vlad. Just hope they don't use the old camping MacGuyver special, the Nettle Condom.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:10:41

You do what you have to do to keep someone from touching you inappropriately. It's all fair game, I think.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:11:45

I wouldn't worry about making everyone else uncomfortable. Shout it out if you have to. I'm sure they will understand.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:16:11

At 7/25/15 05:05 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote:
Can you beautiful saviors of Newgrounds suggest what I should do before I end up drinking more? Thanks! <3

Tell him you want him to stop, and if he continues, tell him to fuck off. Do it loudly and angrily so people see it and know what's going on, and he knows you are not joking.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:16:35

mate, i don't think anyone's going to fall for it this time

sorry

sorry, mate.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:17:53

get a rape whistle dude.
also just tell him to get his fucking hands off you.

its not a time to be polite or be uncomfortable when it comes to something that some one does to you that isnt wanted.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:22:01

"Please don't touch me; i'm not interested and I don't want the rest of this trip to end up being awkward for everybody if this becomes a problem" is a pretty civil way of handling it

it's not okay that he's doing that but if you're stuck there with him for 5 days then it's probably a good idea to try to handle it without upsetting anybody. If he doesn't stop, then he's brought his fate upon himself.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:35:31

You can stop being such a prude.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:38:20

At 7/25/15 05:35 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: You can stop being such a prude.

not wanting something doesnt make some one a prude, especially when it comes to unwanted and unwarrented touching

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:39:19

@Amaranthus your lady-friend DOBS is in distress.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 17:46:32

Thanks for the advice all. I'll pull him away and speak to him privately.

At 7/25/15 05:26 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 7/25/15 05:05 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote: suggest what I should do before I end up drinking more?
HOLY FUCK WHY EVEN

Fucking get raped stupid bitch holy shiiiiiiiit

2006 called, they want their try-hard edgy attitude back from you.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-25 18:01:49 (edited 2015-07-25 18:05:15)

At 7/25/15 05:05 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote: Can you beautiful saviors of Newgrounds suggest what I should do before I end up drinking more? Thanks! <3

I wouuuullddd..... probably.............. uhhhhh....... bend his pinky really far back every time he tries something.

if he is a weirdo this might just turn him on, but you know, an idea anyway. if it hurts enough he might reconsider

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 00:55:54

Definitely tell people about it.

And if he's all groping you up and it's unwanted, definitely make a huge stink about it right then and there. Cause a huge scene waking everyone up and point at the guy and tell them exactly what he's doing. If you're lucky, someone might even beat the guy up over it.

Also definitely don't sleep in the same tent as the dude, if that's at all an option.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 01:02:29

next time bring a strapon and grab his butt

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 01:04:38

Uhhh

Camping, guy touched me!

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 02:34:47

I would lure him out to the forest and knock him out and let the bears handle the rest. But if you're not a cold hearted bitch like me.

Tell your friends the guys being an ass, bet yet do it in front of everyone then he'll be that embarrassed he wont do it again

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 02:50:51

Isolate him. Get closer to your friends, explain to them the situation and that you just want to hide between them. Also, voice to them your concern that bringing it out in the open will kill the good vibe, see what they think before taking any actions. best advice I can give ya.

Or:

Grab some tweezers and a glass jar,

Find brown recluse in the woods,

Put it in his pants using tweezers while he sleeps.

Dick rots off.

Everyone is happy.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 02:56:22

I let people touch my boobs all the time. They're awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 03:18:35

At 7/26/15 02:56 AM, Avery wrote: I let people touch my boobs all the time. They're awesome.

can i poke or prode them? boobs fascinate me

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 04:42:36 (edited 2015-07-26 04:43:59)

Personally, I suggest talking to this guy in private about it, and if he still didnt quite get the message and it continues, then don't be afraid to "shout it out". I'm pretty sure that the other people would agree with you, and if they don't, then they're not good friends.

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 12:27:16

So did you let him grab your cock?

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 13:02:29

At 7/26/15 01:00 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 7/26/15 12:27 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: So did you let him grab your cock?
Yo, don't be so rude to the lady.

That is a perfectly acceptable question in polite NG society.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 14:34:37

At 7/25/15 05:46 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote: Thanks for the advice all. I'll pull him away and speak to him privately.

I hope you didn't venture too far away from your group to have that conversation. My personal advice would be to tell a good pal as well just so they know that if you get clingy to them, its because you don't want to be too near the groper. Hopefully though he will apologise and leave you alone from now on. Hopefully.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 15:23:26

So I pulled him away last night and basically summarised to him that while its fine with him being here and joining in with stuff, its not fine to start trying to touch me after he's had a few too many bottles of beer.

He just kind of raised his hands outwards and mumbled something along the lines of "m,sorry" and I just walked back to the tent. Apart from that, everything's been fine so far today so that's all good. It's 8:20pm here so I think the guys are doing a quick car run to ASDA for more stuff so yeah. I'll have to see how tonight goes in general.

Thank you for the replies everyone <3 Camping so far has been pretty fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 15:32:01

At 7/26/15 03:25 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Is it a naturist camping?

Not this time but that does sound like something I'd find fun to do and I'm not uncomfortable with the idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 15:34:39 (edited 2015-07-26 15:36:49)

At 7/25/15 05:05 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote: So I ended up going out for a big camping trip and so far its been wonderful. Music, booze (The Cubanisto is starting to hit my head as I type this), BBQing meat and our own snuggly campfire. So far so good until my observation.

One of the guys who came with us is starting to get touchy-feely and has already tried to grope my boobs and arse. Now this camping trip is supposed to go on for like around 5 days and I don't want to make it uncomfortable for everyone else if i want to shout it out. I just want him to leave me alone.

Whoa you must have been super shy at the moment. I hope you didn't let him have his way with the groopey stuff.
Because no action from you is pretty much a seal of approval for boys.

Don't take him to private places, lonely places with no witnesses are the kind of place where horny boys gain bonus confidence points and he might not want to abandon his quest just because you just told him to stahp.

Don't make a big deal out of this. Take it casualy and dont be afraid. Just tell the guy that you don't like it when somebody touches you like that and that it makes you feel uncomfortable. If he's not a brat, he will respect it.

Also say it with a straight face and stare him down.

If you act it out too shily or too friendly he will still see it as a chance.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 15:47:11

At 7/26/15 03:33 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/26/15 03:32 PM, DreamsOfBurningSkies wrote:
At 7/26/15 03:25 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Is it a naturist camping?
Not this time but that does sound like something I'd find fun to do and I'm not uncomfortable with the idea.
We should go together. I'm really confident about my dick size.

It's not all about size Ama ;)

Also @Lich you better not be fucking up that NGAUC track in my absence away. If you don't get through I'll beat you with a massive stick. Understood? <3

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 16:15:32

Give into your urges and fuck him. You know you want it whore.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Camping, guy touched me! 2015-07-26 22:52:37

give him a bj