00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up?

1,953 Views | 28 Replies

Simple question, how many times did you get beat up or lost a fight?

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 19:29:02

in all honestly i've never gotten beaten up
I'm a big guy

for u

and people always looked at me as a weirdo, so any confrontations that got started ended pretty quickly.
People are just afraid of me for some raisin.

Haha check this out, now Reddit is hip to this hot new viral meme

 ▲      

▲ ▲ WHY ISN'T MY SIGNATURE TRANSPARENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 19:32:37

My parents usually did the beating.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 19:41:40

None that I recall; if it ever came to that, I'd probably run like a little girl.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 19:43:51

I always curled into a ball like sanic to endure anything life might throw at me, whether it is a fight or a bill I have to pay.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:17:16

I've been beat up 0 times out of 0 fights, excluding grade school wrestling where I lost every single match that got thrown at me for 3 years cause I was a pipsqueak (4th-7th grade).

So I probably got beat up 70-100 times.

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:24:43

I beat myself up every single day. A punch to the jaw or a kick to the shins is a great way to start your morning.

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:29:46

Twice. But that was just wrestling in PE during middle school. No actual damage or anything.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:32:28

op probably knows from experience.

but none for me.
I've seen kids get beat up though

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:35:56

My brother beat me up a lot when we were kids because he was older than me, but I've never been in like a real fight

the secret is keeping even just a moderately level head and not throwing your fists at people or begging to get fists thrown at you

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:39:52

i got black out drunk as a teenanger and beaten to a bloody pulp by an african canadian and his friend and i woke up in the drunk tank and the cop gave me busfare home and i didnt not realize the full extent of the damage until i got home

it didtn mess up my brains intelelct one bit

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 20:58:16

About 50/50 I guess? Which is pretty good when you consider mostly lopsided fights where cowards come at you in groups and it's either several guys vs just you or it's group vs group but your group is much smaller, or like one huge dude who wants to fight you for some reason.

It's a good thing bullies are (usually) stupid. It's really the only way to handle lopsided fights. Oh and if you don't fight back they're still going to beat you up, and teachers do and did jack shit to stop anything. Hell, most of the bullies were protected by the system -- had rich dads or police dads or preacher dads and the schools were often biased in favor of those families when those little shits should have been expelled.

Some of the biggest douchebags I've ever known have been preacher's kids.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 21:14:09

I would get picked on and beat up in middle school. That all changed when I got to high school. Then I found out not too long ago that my bully got into a motor accident, and was not the same. He now cannot function on his own and needs a lot of help from either his parents or friends because of all the medication he has to take.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 21:31:15

0/0 physical confrontations. I've always been curious as to how I'd perform if I did have one though, especially after I started my labour job in addition to working out and constantly shadowboxing.

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 21:35:53

At 7/21/15 08:39 PM, finicalprickle wrote: i got black out drunk as a teenanger and beaten to a bloody pulp by an african canadian and his friend and i woke up in the drunk tank and the cop gave me busfare home and i didnt not realize the full extent of the damage until i got home

it didtn mess up my brains intelelct one bit

Lol "african canadian"

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 21:46:57

oh wait there was a third person involved and he got expelled over it, dont do bad things outside of school. one of my oldest friends got beaten into brain damage and id hang out with him and hed do all these strange things like carry bibles around or a large book of poems that hed edit with a pen or respond to the lines and eat garbage and laugh for no apparent reason

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 22:41:54

I live in 'new' mexico where there's a constant race war and white trash arent very friendly to their race either.

I've been in at least a dozen fights in my childhood to adulthood here. I have the scars to prove it.

Haven't gotten a single scratch ever since I bought a glock.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-21 22:46:35

Never been "beaten up", some people tried to fight me but it didn't end well for them. Not that I'm great at fighting but I can hold my own and when they realised they were getting hurt they pulled away and did the usual bullshit of pretending they won.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-22 18:50:35

Beaten up? A lot of times. By the people closest to me, no less. The home was a scary place for me growing up. The physical scars have healed, but the mental ones are taking much longer to heal.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-22 20:29:22

Once or twice back in high school party days.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-22 22:42:32

None. I settle fights by outstaring.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-22 22:52:09

heh, i used to regularly practice my favourite form of karate Shindō jinen-ryū in front of the school entrance to intimidate any potential bullies while playing my favourite hatsune miku tunes on my Dr Dre Beats Pill™ to keep my concentration at its highest level... it's safe to say i never got in any fights otherwise i would be making this post from a maximum security prison through tapping into the cyberspace cloud using my secret forbidden ninpō arts

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 01:18:56

I fought about 6 times before I was 14 . Won once and one of the losses was to a freakishly large girl .

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 01:20:18

0 ha

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 01:26:16

At 7/23/15 01:18 AM, DjGubkafish wrote: I fought about 6 times before I was 14 . Won once and one of the losses was to a freakishly large ape .

There fixed it for you.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 01:36:48

No one wins in a fight you jackass.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 01:48:13

At 7/23/15 01:36 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: No one wins in a fight you jackass.

Especially you dawg, especially you.

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 06:30:34

I used to get in a lot of fights when I was younger. I had lots of anger issues and I would tend to beat the shit out of random people in my class for no reason other than they piss me off. But most of the time I got beaten to a bloody pulp so my track record is probably like 10 wins 40 losses or something.

Popular opinions are overrated. (Just like The Last Of Us)

Response to How Many Times Did You Get Beat Up? 2015-07-23 06:37:43

At 7/21/15 07:26 PM, MuramasasEdge wrote: Simple question, how many times did you get beat up or lost a fight?

none