00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drunk and High at Once

754 Views | 19 Replies

Have you ever been drunk and high at the same time?

I'm sober almost all of the time but I do drink once every two weeks and yet high very occasionally. I've never been both at once, but my friend says being drunk and high on weed is great. He says once in a while he will get high and then have a glass of Absinthe or a cocktail of rum and Coca Cola. Sometimes if he chooses against getting high and drunk he will have a cigarette after smoking weed, and has sometimes smoked weed, tobacco, and drank all in 10 minutes.

And I know some people may come in here and talk about their dislike towards being high, drunk, whatever.

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 21:09:50

Drugs are cool. But i have some rules for myself.
Never mix anything, besides alcohol.
Never get into anything potentially addicting.
Don't drive.

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 21:12:05

At 7/18/15 09:09 PM, poinl wrote: Drugs are cool. But i have some rules for myself.
Never mix anything, besides alcohol.
Never get into anything potentially addicting.
Don't drive.

I don't like any other drugs aside from marijuana. Everything else is mainly bad for you.

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 21:57:08

It's called being cross-faded

I don't like to multitask though

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 21:57:51

I used to do that all the fuuuucking tiiime.
Drink first, get rubbery, then smoke a blunt, holy fuck, absolute bliss the rest of the night.

See, if I smoke too much weed I get paranoid and anxious.
But when I'm drunk that anxiety goes out the window, so I smoke mad blunts the rest of the night. That's why that order works best for me.

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 22:45:02

It's hard for me personally to grasp that being drunk and baked at the same time seems insane to a lot of people. I smoke nearly every time I drink and that's not shit to me. Being crossfaded isn't that interesting, but maybe I'm just jaded from all my drug-induced (mis)adventures.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-18 22:49:29

At 7/18/15 09:26 PM, Piggler wrote: If you insist on getting criggity crunk, I suggest smoking first and then drinking afterwards.

Every time I've done it the other way around, I ended up ralphing hardcore.

Smoke, drink, smoke more, drink more, repeat as many times as necessary or until all party supplies are depleted. See this shit? This is what men drink. 96% ABV. Makes you sound like you're fucking 96 too after you slam a shot of this shit. 5 shots of this and some nug and you'll be acting like a fucking fool all night.

Drunk and High at Once

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 01:14:08

alcohol makes you retarded. why would you want to mess up a marijuana high with that

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 01:45:02

too much for me, i rather feel one effect at a time.
drunk and high can be a tad too dangerous.
either be drunk or high.
so no i have not.

im high on life tho

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 02:43:30

My buddy does it all the time, he says it's awesome because he can get a little bit drunk and a little bit high and the night he enjoys himself way more than just smoking pot or getting shitfaced.

In the states in Canada where it's legal to smoke pot recreationally...

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 02:59:40

At 7/18/15 10:49 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: 5 shots of this and some nug and you'll be acting like a fucking fool all night.

lol fuck that, I prefer keeping my throat from peeling down my esophagus.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 03:02:22

I've only been high once and I ended up walking through a bonfire in my boxers. I prefer being drunk.

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 03:52:54

almost every day son.

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 15:24:57 (edited 2015-07-19 15:25:22)

At 7/19/15 03:02 AM, HeroKuun wrote: I've only been high once and I ended up walking through a bonfire in my boxers. I prefer being drunk.

sounds hot
how badly did you get burns after doing that?

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 15:54:12

Of course! Got to be careful with crossfading though. Had plenty of nights turn into a disaster when I didn't watch the liquor.

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 16:19:02

Throughout college, I never got high without also getting drunk. I had no idea what weed even did by itself. I thought of it as being similar to alcohol. Like just something to feel different or "out of it" to make socialization more fun and things more entertaining. It was just a stupid party thing.

Way later, I started smoking alone and doing art stuff with it (same as I'd have been doing without it) and I improved as a person. I didn't expect that.

I hate being without weed. It used to let me think and feel how I always want to. I go from being a moody unfocused uncreative wreck who hates life to being able to sit and work on stuff and be into it and get excited about it and come up with things that interest me.

But I can't get it now, because I have no friends. So I'm just always the moody unfocused wreck and I'm always stuck in a rut. Everyone I have occasion to talk to seems to blame all of that on the weed, because they think it makes people lazy and unmotivated, or that I've somehow spoiled my nervous system by letting myself feel what happiness and creativity are like. I don't understand how anyone I meet can be how they are.

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 16:23:13

I thought alcohol was a depressant, and weed was a stimulant?
So wouldn't that just be counter-active?

also I have been, and it's great, until it ends.

So don't do it!

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-19 22:45:50

At 7/19/15 03:24 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
At 7/19/15 03:02 AM, HeroKuun wrote: I've only been high once and I ended up walking through a bonfire in my boxers. I prefer being drunk.
sounds hot
how badly did you get burns after doing that?

Not bad. Just lost some good leg hair that day.

BBS Signature

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-20 13:23:32

people who need drugs to be creative are lame

all i need to do is rock my body and flap my hands and the music sounds better

Response to Drunk and High at Once 2015-07-20 13:28:26

At 7/20/15 01:23 PM, finicalprickle wrote: all i need to do is rock my body and flap my hands and the music sounds better

this clearly means you ARE on drugs.