00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is Stormfront?

2,550 Views | 20 Replies

What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:27:10

Does anyone know what Stormfront.org is really about. It looks like a White Power website. Should I sign up and troll them. When I looked the the forums it's about the military and other toxic people making toxic threads. Some of them are married, not sure how.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:30:34

I don't know, maybe you should lurk there and find out yourself.

At 7/14/15 05:27 PM, Avery wrote: When I looked the the forums it's about the military and other toxic people making toxic threads. Some of them are married, not sure how.

Are you sure you weren't looking at Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:32:23

@Monster-64 I would lurk but I already found some disturbing shit that pissed me off. Some woman, married, said that her and her husband were talking about opening a white christian school. Didn't even finish.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:37:33

At 7/14/15 05:32 PM, Avery wrote: @Monster-64 I would lurk but I already found some disturbing shit that pissed me off. Some woman, married, said that her and her husband were talking about opening a white christian school. Didn't even finish.

Really? Doesn't seem as bad as some of the things I had seen...believe me.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:38:34

At 7/14/15 05:32 PM, Avery wrote: @Monster-64 I would lurk but I already found some disturbing shit that pissed me off. Some woman, married, said that her and her husband were talking about opening a white christian school. Didn't even finish.

It's official. This thread is worthless. We're not doing research for you.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:39:02 (edited 2015-07-14 17:45:45)

It's the biggest white nationalist community online where threads like this are normal every day discussions:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1053710/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t962060/

Their general mentality is exactly how many cops think like. I imagine that a good amount of their regs serve their local police departments with the intention of trying to instill fear into black people.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:41:30

At 7/14/15 05:39 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: It's the biggest white nationalist community online where threads like this and this are normal every day discussions. Their general mentality is exactly how many cops think like. I imagine that a good amount of their regs serve their local police departments with the intention of trying to instill fear into black people.

@Monster-64 I did 10% of my research. Have you ever worked on a homework problem that you stared at for 10 minutes not knowing what to do, so you say fuck it and give up? That's what looking at that site did to me. All white pride.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 17:50:19

At 7/14/15 05:39 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Their general mentality is exactly how many cops think like. I imagine that a good amount of their regs serve their local police departments with the intention of trying to instill fear into black people.

Oh my god, I just read that.

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 19:03:51

If you had read the fucking description, you wouldn't have had to make this thread.

"We are a community of racial realists and idealists. We are White Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples. Thousands of organizations promote the interests, values and heritage of non-White minorities. We promote ours. Yet we are demonized as "racists.""

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 19:37:47

At 7/14/15 05:44 PM, BlueReality wrote: Stormfront is a community I am a part of.

hjahahahahaha
oh boy
you're joking right

Haha check this out, now Reddit is hip to this hot new viral meme

 ▲      

▲ ▲ WHY ISN'T MY SIGNATURE TRANSPARENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 20:17:37

At 7/14/15 07:41 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 7/14/15 07:07 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: decided he was cancelling the whole trip
Well he needs his guns.

A Non-Murican man with Murican values. Murica'.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 20:20:56

I remember reading one thread by an American Neo-Nazi who was planning to travel to the U.K. to meet up with some Aryan girl he'd met online, and was asking how to go about legally bringing guns to England
when people informed him you can't bring guns to England he acted completely bewildered and decided he was cancelling the whole trip

Why would he do that in the first place? Why would you need a gun if he didn't plan on killing her?

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-14 20:28:39 (edited 2015-07-14 20:29:10)

I don't know what you guys are talking about a Storm Front, is:

A boundary separating two masses of air of different densities, and is the principal cause of meteorological phenomena. In surface weather analyses, fronts are depicted using various colored triangles and half-circles, depending on the type of front. The air masses separated by a front usually differ in temperature and humidity. Cold fronts may feature narrow bands of thunderstorms and severe weather, and may on occasion be preceded by squall lines or dry lines. Warm fronts are usually preceded by stratiform precipitation and fog. The weather usually clears quickly after a front's passage. Some fronts produce no precipitation and little cloudiness, although there is invariably a wind shift

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 02:57:57 (edited 2015-07-15 02:58:10)

its a place with toxic people

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 08:16:13

Yo @Wriggle, dump whatever you know.

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 08:34:09 (edited 2015-07-15 08:34:27)

They think the Jews control the world and are trying to destroy the white race. They basically want to bring back Hitler and get rid of anything that isn't white from their countries.

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 09:00:31

At 7/14/15 05:32 PM, Avery wrote: Some woman, married, said that her and her husband were talking about opening a white christian school. Didn't even finish.

Why? Aren't there black only schools and churches? What's so bad about wanting a white alternative? I wish i went to a white only school, every black guy i met in public school was a wannabe gangsta who ganged up on white kids, if anything this would help prevent some of the violence in schools.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 14:24:18

We must secure the existence of newgrounds, NGers, and a future for autistic Children.

14-88

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 19:37:45

At 7/14/15 05:44 PM, BlueReality wrote: Stormfront is a community I am a part of.

Very nice, it's good to know we have people in the BBS like this. You and @Wriggle truly keep this forum's quality right up where it belongs.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 22:30:29

It's level 5 of the internet, once you defeat it you are rewarded with a level 1 proxy and are then qualified to venture into the deep net.

BBS Signature

Response to What is Stormfront? 2015-07-15 22:53:29

Just another racist website. Chimpout, I will admit, was kinda funny. Those people are brutal.

They're probably using macs too

#androidnation

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature