00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Arianna Grande In Donut Incident

3,904 Views | 46 Replies

Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 12:00:22

Article

Famous pop singer and Nickelodeon star Arianna Grande apologizes for her behavior at a donut shop in Lake Elsinore, California. Grande was shown on camera licking and spitting on donuts, and not purchasing them. She also said "I hate Americans. I hate America" and "what the fuck is that?" when an employee placed a tray of donuts into the front of the shop.

The incident is being investigated by Riverside County health department officials. Grande apologized for her behavior on Twitter, saying she is extremely proud to be American.

The owner of the donut shop, Joe Marin, said celebrity or not, Grande owes him and his customers an apology.

This was a rather stupid comment made by someone who just doesn't get it, trying to turn it around and use that comment for a totally unrelated issue that no one gives a shit about doesn't help her cause either. It's simply a mix of stupid behavior, unearned entitlement and face-saving lecturing that comes off as belittling and haughty at best and distasteful at worst. Spitting and licking on doughnuts after having oral surgery is the least of her concerns.

I know she didn't mean to say that by her own intentions, but her comments about hating America does come off as ungrateful and ignorant at best and people aren't going to let that go easily.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 12:55:28

Scumbag move on her part by licking donuts she ain't gonna buy. Also if she hates America so much she can go back to whatever Latin American place she came from.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 12:57:47

Does anyone else think this bitch is a robot? I swear it, she has to be a robot. Everything about her seems programmed. From her looks, to her behavior, to her voice.

also, does anyone here think she is unattractive? i don't think she is an attractive celebrity

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 14:51:24

At 7/9/15 12:55 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Scumbag move on her part by licking donuts she ain't gonna buy. Also if she hates America so much she can go back to whatever Latin American place she came from.

she was apparently born in Florida.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 14:55:17

why should anybody give a fuck?

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 15:34:00

At 7/9/15 02:55 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: why should anybody give a fuck?

A lot of people do: Arianna Grande fans, people who know about her, patriotic Americans, people with health concerns who eat donuts, etc

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 17:50:27

I always knew she was a scummy, ghetto, dirty beaner terrorist.

'Murica. Fuck yeeeeah.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 17:55:59

Everyone got herpes.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 20:55:32

Was she drunk or something?

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 20:59:47

I don't pay much attention to Disney kids and I'm most certainly glad I don't follow this one either. She'll go one of three ways, fade into obscurity, become a druggy like Lindsey, or become a twerker like Miley. Take your pick.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 21:05:39

At 7/9/15 08:59 PM, BloodPact wrote: I don't pay much attention to Disney kids and I'm most certainly glad I don't follow this one either. She'll go one of three ways, fade into obscurity, become a druggy like Lindsey, or become a twerker like Miley. Take your pick.

Nickeodeon got her famous. I don't believe she has anything to do with Disney.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 21:24:38

At 7/9/15 03:34 PM, MiniLesson wrote:
At 7/9/15 02:55 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: why should anybody give a fuck?
A lot of people do: Arianna Grande fans, people who know about her, patriotic Americans, people with health concerns who eat donuts, etc

that still doesn't answer my question.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 21:28:37

Some dumb Disney Channel star? Check.
People will forget who they are in the next... who? Check.
Said and/or did something idiotic? Check.
Yahoo 'News'? Check.

I don't know why you're posting this utter slop, OP. Are you going to give us the inside scoop on all of the other random jerkoffs who constantly do dumb sh*t like this, too.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-09 22:35:38

Fuck these people.

I hope the public eye gets over this fad soon, goddamn it all.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 00:06:29

At 7/9/15 09:05 PM, MiniLesson wrote:
At 7/9/15 08:59 PM, BloodPact wrote: I don't pay much attention to Disney kids and I'm most certainly glad I don't follow this one either. She'll go one of three ways, fade into obscurity, become a druggy like Lindsey, or become a twerker like Miley. Take your pick.
Nickeodeon got her famous. I don't believe she has anything to do with Disney.

Thank you for correcting me. That should tell you even more how out of tune I am with these kinds of people. I really don't care about them and what they do. Since it comes down to her doing those types of things, it looks like she was not taught manners and not disciplined either. And unfortunately her thought process is now reaping whatever pathetic seeds were sown.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 01:04:32

At 7/9/15 02:51 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:
At 7/9/15 12:55 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Scumbag move on her part by licking donuts she ain't gonna buy. Also if she hates America so much she can go back to whatever Latin American place she came from.
she was apparently born in Florida.

So deport her to Cuba?

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 01:06:45

These are the important issues we should all be concerned about.

oh my gawd
what even is that what the fuck even is that
what's up with that?
like literally what is even up with that?
i mean, is it just me that hopes that one day man will find joy in noble deeds of light and mercy, rather than in the coarse pleasures he indulges today - gluttony, fornication, ostentation, boasting, and jealous competition with his neighbour
like seriously get that shit out of my face
i hate this fucking country man i hate america

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 07:11:29

At 7/10/15 05:33 AM, Sekhem wrote: this wouldn't happen in DONALD TRUMP's america

So, is he running or what?

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 12:08:06

At 7/10/15 05:07 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/9/15 09:28 PM, Bit wrote: Some dumb Disney Channel star? Check.
*Nickelodeon.

Oh. You're right.

Just goes to show how little I care about her.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 13:10:42

Lol, who the fuck cares what she does? Is that tiny little thing going to do some harm?

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-10 13:40:18

rofl!!!

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 12:02:35

Arianna Grande is garbage and has no talent. They should fine her a large sum. Throwing her in jail would be a waste of money.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 12:20:47

I wanna fuck Arianna Grande but I wouldn't eat those donuts she spat on.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 12:46:05

At 7/9/15 09:31 PM, Shauna wrote: So much for her being a vegan. Donuts for the most part are not vegan

Most "vegans" say they're such to look hip.

Not you though, Shauna, you're already hip.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 13:39:01

At 7/9/15 08:55 PM, NuclearInfected wrote: Was she drunk or something?

Nope, she said she was sorry and that she was mad about child obesity and she wants people to watch what they eat.

BBS Signature

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 14:17:33

At 7/11/15 12:02 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Arianna Grande is garbage and has no talent. They should fine her a large sum. Throwing her in jail would be a waste of money.

I really really doubt anyone would go to jail for even one day for this, unless they had a prior record, let alone a celebrity.

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 18:17:46

At 7/9/15 12:00 PM, MiniLesson wrote: Grande apologized for her behavior on Twitter, saying she is extremely proud to be American.

"You're like the thief who isn't the least bit sorry he stole, but is terribly, terribly sorry he's going to jail. "

yes I know she's not going to jail but you get the allusion

Arianna Grande In Donut Incident

Response to Arianna Grande In Donut Incident 2015-07-11 18:40:33

who the fuck cares

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature