00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AVKid4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hillary wants stricter Immigration

772 Views | 4 Replies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPNB43lofiU

The real Hillary Clinton wants stricter Immigration Policies. Tho the one the Media shows the majority of time is portraying illegals as the Victims. In these Videos it doesn't seem like she is portraying illegals as the Victim. It looks like she says they're not Welcome here to me. What do you think? Is this the real Hitler Clinton? What does her rabid Liberal Fan-base have to say about these videos? Did she have a change Heart again, aka Flip Flopping for Political reasons? You know those so called racist Republicans want stricter Immigration laws just like Hillary wants. Why isn't the Media labeling Hitler Clinton as a racist?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Hillary wants stricter Immigration 2015-07-03 23:46:43

It would be great if his immigration views helped her lose the Presidency. It will probably not happen, but it has to hurt her somewhat.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary wants stricter Immigration 2015-07-04 13:49:21

At 7/4/15 01:00 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: H.C.: "No."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyZBeGfeVM

Remember when the press didn't handle The Hillary with kid gloves?

Gay people should be protesting against Hillary Clinton. Somebody needs to stop her, before it is too late.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Hillary wants stricter Immigration 2015-08-23 09:33:58

At 7/4/15 01:00 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Do you think New York State should recognize gay marriage?"

It's legal in every state, so we have no choice but to except it. There will seriously be riots if someone tries to make it illegal again.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Hillary wants stricter Immigration 2015-08-23 23:50:33

At 8/23/15 09:33 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 7/4/15 01:00 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Do you think New York State should recognize gay marriage?"
It's legal in every state, so we have no choice but to except it. There will seriously be riots if someone tries to make it illegal again.

I think it's worth pointing out that gay marriage was never illegal. If Adam and Steve wanted to call themselves married in 2014 they could have done so with no risk of being fined or jailed. "Legalize same sex marriage" was a dishonest way to frame what the gays have really been seeking; benefits. I think that state recognition of any relationship is ridiculous and would gladly forfeit my marital status.