00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need your criticism

520 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need your criticism 2015-06-30 13:08:02

Hello there my fellow newgrounds members, I would like your criticism on my artwork.

I like my art style but it feels kinda broken to me, when it comes to drawing good anatomy. So if you guys can give me some advice on how to make it better it will be much appreciated.

Here's a link to my other art. My artwork

I need your criticism

Response to I need your criticism 2015-07-01 05:53:11

I think your art looks well enough, the anatomy is actually pretty good, which good, good. I checked out your other stuff, I liked the Stevonnie one, but I'm assuming you draw in pencil and then colour digitally? The tones look too good not to be, but what I would suggest is try out ink pens and markers.

There's not much I can really say other than just keep drawing hordes of stuff until your style develops more into something you like, I still have moments when I look at something I drew and think "this looks lame, no one will recognize it and think it was me that drew it." but then I have some tea and the voices subside. But yea just draw more, sorry this isn't very helpfull

I like to eat chalk and then be sick for a bit.

Response to I need your criticism 2015-07-04 08:20:25

its really good there isn't really much advice needed other then practise, try useing more refrences and suchor practise redrawing pitures or people other then that you anatomy has a soild foundation that you can build up on