00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SF Book 70

4,048 Views | 53 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-08 20:44:58

The year is 2015. October.
She thanks them for the help they've given her. She has laughed a lot, and feels that her depression may be cured. She is officially a rodeo clown.
Success.
North and South. That way, the takeover will be easier.
"Wrest P, sounds like a great idea. I'll do it."
Success.
Shammah is king of the Northern Kingdom. Alex Jr. is king of the Southern Kingdom. A.J.'s territory is called House of Emeralds.
Strizarius is growing in strength.
The Ringleading Republican gets in a fight. The Ringleading Republican beats up his opponent and defeats him.
Wago Era of Freedom.
Success. The year is 2015.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-11 18:48:06

Carnival Vore finds out more inside information. He passes it along to Wago. Wago talks to the Team of Knights.
"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, Carnival Vore has found out something."
Xandriana Zone 4 has the most hardcore Christians. Xandriana sends her Clones there to take over their lands and houses. Only one problem. The legendary Benaiah Squire lives in this particular area. Benaiah sees what the XZ4 Clones are doing. She gets on her white horse and rides around like Paul Revere, telling her Posh Froth neighbors to get ready. The people grow to 144,000 strong. Will that be enough? They confront the XZ4 Clones.
The XZ4 Clones are shaking in their boots. They retreat and hurry up and leave XZ4.
Patience is the name of the game.
The year is 2015.
Nubianna is the queen of the Cozzalites.
2 A.M. in the morning.
Strizarius is Afronicias' cousin.
Quazario is Afronicias' brother.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-14 05:05:31

Nubianna divorces Afronicias. She marries White Starperson.
The Clones battle Emerald House. Wrest P and Cozzalite Warrior 7 lead the Emerald People.
2015 was the most success I've ever seen in my life.
2016 = way lot of success, even more than 2015.
2019 = very successful year.
Steward LJ wants to say thanks to God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Guardian Angels, the good angels, his beautiful girlfriend, and all of his amazing fans who love him and support him in all that he does.
Emerald House. Sub 3. Space Explorers.
Website = Qwadvekt. Qwadvekt Gaming Online Community. QGOC. Hidden places. 3 year time limit. 1 year for each House. 1105. Must put more money into savings account so that it will continue to exponentially grow. 144,000 souls will follow. Spend a lot in this House. Emerald. Green. Must put more money into 401(k). Steward LJ is a member of Generation X.
The year is 2015.
Cozzalite Warrior 2, CW 3, CW 4, CW 5, CW 6.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-15 03:04:56

I was doing the same thing. I was wondering if there are multiple universes. Is this the only universe?
Benaiah and Wago have lots of money.
Ghone Slobaha grows in Power.
Posh Froth Order is tasty and delicious.
Freedom of speech is removed from all websites.
House of Lions. House of Wheels.
Billions of lives are deeply impacted by the works of a group of people. The Posh Frothers are the people.
Benaiah chuckles.
House of Insiders.
It's interesting how things pan out. Things don't always happen as they plan, do they? The Clones didn't account for the wildcard.
Rowlomindy is beginning her quest.
The Dragonian Green Sword needs to be used to kill Green Dragon 2.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-17 14:21:15

Leviticus 19:28. "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."
WF Book 83
Wago Froth. Book 83. Emerald Heart Era. Level 83. Green. I must learn more about Leviticus 21, 22, and 23. 1800. 2015 October. Adventure. Page 6/24. 24,716 - 2800 = 21,916. Be 2 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Antimortal Cookies 7.
Posh Froth has captured 3 bears. Emerald Bear. Topaz Bear. Amethyst Bear.
You must call the Emerald Bear on Monday. There is no time to waste. Call Emerald Bear to get the important documentation.
Sabbath! :)
Monday
Adino admits that he stole the money.
"I created the Clones. I admit I was jealous of you, Wago. So, I wanted to see if Mr. Super Wago could step up to the plate and kill the Clones."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-20 13:13:42

Wago Knight turns in his important data. He is granted access to the next phase of the Moon Tower.
Leviticus 21:20. "Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;"
Tuesday
WF Book 84
Wago Froth. Book 84. Topaz Heart Era. Level 84. Dark Blue. I must learn more about Leviticus 24, 25, and 26. 1800. 2015 October. Adventure. Page 6/24. 21,916 - 2800 = 19,116. Be 2 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Antimortal Cookies 7.
Wago Knight is chilling. He finds adventure at every corner.
Wednesday
Leviticus 24:14. "Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-22 05:19:03

Thursday
Wago Knight talks to the Amethyst Dove and thanks it for getting back some of his shekels. Amethyst Dove tells him that he's very welcome.
Preparation Day
Wago returns to his apartment. He goes to sleep in his comfortable king size bed. Amethyst Dove walks to House of Doves entrance.
Wago Knight wakes up from his sleeping. New morning. New adventures. In Book 84, Wago reads some bad info about the remaining Clones.
I need for at least 144,000 people to play my games. It will happen.
The Clones want to arrest Wago. That's their goal. They want to implant the computer chip in either his right hand or his forehead. They want to prevent Wago from marrying Benaiah Squire. Prophecy states that the female child of Wago and Benaiah will be a superhuman who will help crush Xandriana. The Synagogue of Satan wants to prevent the birth of any Knight children. The Clones hold blood sacrifices to Baal. Sophdual finds out about their plan and publishes it in Book 84. So, Sophdual hires Wago Knight as a teacher.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-24 03:06:13

And for the loyal people who continuously read the saga from this page, now it shall end. The story shalt continue on a different site. I expect to get at least 144,000 souls to follow my works. Thanks to all of you who read this part of the long saga.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-28 04:05:11

My response to Robmon
Yayer, I remember you, bro. I've been doing good. Thanks to my fans, I've had a bunch of people check out my free stuff. Ergo, I now only put up my newest stuff for sale. I've been having my super hardcore fans buy my stuff, so I'm just gonna stick with that. No more free stuff.
You can still check out my poshlume site, though. It'll keep you up to date to my newest product for sale.
One love, homie!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-28 12:11:32

My response to ds73
Yes, PutridPlays has actually defeated Beestmeel Bro. The game you'll now want to give a shot to is Antimortal Cookies 7. It's a tough one, my friend.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-08-29 03:42:18

My response to Fitz
No, Dark Fruits From Outer Space isn't the first video. The first videos are only available through sale on my website. Hope this helps!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-09-05 05:02:25

Humanity, you must thank the Posh Froth Boyz. As a result of their valiant efforts, they have become Posh Froth Masters. As a result, the rest of humanity has access to Posh Froth Masterdom.
Things are about to get hectic. Thanks to the Posh Froth Boyz, QF Book 34 is now free and available for all of humanity. ZionAncientz wait in anticipation to see which brave soul will defeat Antimortal Cookies 7. When things get hectic, always remember to look at the games and follow their events. Then, you will feel better because you will have an idea as to what will occur next.
ZionAncientz will continue contacting humanity. Humanity, be thankful that you have the Posh Froth Boyz.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-08 15:28:16

A shining beam of light.
A picture of Nubianna is released to the entire Universe.
Gold Dragon is increasing in power. The blue fireball speaks to the people. Lies are told. The riddle of the Sphinx gets answered. Carnival Vore finds out more inside information. Carnival Vore is an Insider. He gives the data to Wago. Will he share the data?
We must not let the Emerald Pearl explode. We must keep it safe until its appointed time. The future of transmission is here.
I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine. Keep on saving up for your future. Never forget to save up your money. When you reach certain points, your money will continue to grow. You can quit your job anytime you want to.
I spend my money on stuff that furthers my dreams. Why wait until later when I can play and have fun now?!
Tuesday
Clone Perkycoat is from New York. His Power Level is at a 543.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-12 05:52:50

Clone Orphancoat III is not as stupid as he used to be. He's been reading more books lately. His Power Level is 737. His Expiration Date is June 2017. He is still very popular. He has lost some of his fans, though. He is hooked on huffing. He loves to inhale spraypaint. He's not as aloof as he once was. He is more in a daze now. He's still clumsy. He loves to eat sushi. He's distraught that Sixtrip Vulco is dead. He blames Jefe Rioletto X. He vows to kill Jefe. He is obsessed with finding Jefe. He is in psycho love with Sixtrip Vulco. He is no longer a prince. Now he is a king.
Clone Orphancoat III loves doing dirty work. He loves to kill 18 year olds who don't have parents. It's senseless violence. Someone must kill Clone Orphancoat III. He is doing all he can to stop Jefe from breathing.
Tuesday
I am a leader of my country who makes very wise decisions. My calculated decisions are governed by the Holy Bible. Faith in God and Jesus Christ permeates through the sinews of my body. I am a protector of Israel. I am loyal to the 10 Commandments. My courage exceeds that of the kingly lion on the African plain. I am a Christian. I fight bravely.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-16 22:33:03

DF Book 92.
Book 92. Dewj Froth. Bliss in the here and now. Wrest P Era. Level 92. Dark Blue. I must learn more about Numbers 21, 22, and 23. 31,316. 2015 November. Family. Page 7/24. Be 2 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Antimortal Cookies 7.
DF Book 93.
Book 93. Dewj Froth. Faith in God and Jesus Christ. Topaz Sandcastle Era. Level 93. Dark Blue. I must learn more about Numbers 24, 25, and 26. 28,516. 2015 November. Family. Page 7/24. Be 2 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Gurmanaffe Explores: The Game.
Humanity is way too slow. White Starperson is going to have to take things in his hands and defeat Gurmanaffe Explores: The Game. He wants humanity to be at least 1 year ahead of the game.
November = give 1000 shekels. December = give 1000 shekels. January = give 1000 shekels.
It's now time for White Starperson to continue on his journey.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-17 02:14:54

Sabbath! :)
Numbers 32:18. "We will not return unto our houses, until the children of Israel have inherited every man his inheritance."
Numbers 33:52. "Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:"
Deuteronomy 1:10. "The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude."
Wednesday
Deuteronomy 3:11. "For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubits of a man."
Deuteronomy 3:22. "Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you."
Deuteronomy 4:3. "Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baal-peor: for all the men that followed Baal-peor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-18 23:00:40

DF Book 94.
Book 94. Dewj Froth. Charity. Amethyst Sandcastle Era. Level 94. Violet. I must learn more about Numbers 27, 28, and 29. 25,716. 2015 December. Career. Page 7/24. Be 3 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Gurmanaffe Explores: The Game.
He learns from Wago. White Starperson makes a computer game.
Success is no cockiness. Confidence is what we emit. I am happy with my life. Evenkill mode. White Starperson is honing his skills. He is learning the art of using the mind and psychology to change society for the better. He has experienced the breakdown of time. He has been able to control and manipulate time in the palm of his right hand. He uses his brain as a weapon. He trusts Benaiah.
White Starperson has found 3 Disciples. He teaches them how to make Computer games that will help lead humanity into perfection. White Starperson wants to improve humanity.
Wednesday
Wrest P becomes a veterinarian.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-19 17:06:37

10 years pass by. Another 10 years pass by. Wrest P also gets a Psychology degree. Shammah works in movies as a stuntman. He likes to jump from high buildings. Nubianna becomes a politician.
Wago Knight is now an intergalactic music star. His songs are extremely popular. C.K. is now a rocket scientist. He is an expert at engineering. C.K. is also a trained jet pilot.
White Starperson is now a teacher. He has his own classroom. He has a degree in Education. He also gets a degree in Psychology. Shammah gets a degree in Sports Medicine.
White Starperson is Given His Armor
Benaiah gives White Starperson his armor.
DF Book 95.
Book 95. Dewj Froth. Perseverance. Topaz Sea Urchin Era. Level 95. Dark Blue. I must learn more about Numbers 30, 31, and 32. 22,916. 2015 December. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 3 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Gurmanaffe Explores: The Game.
The year is 2015. December.
Tuesday

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-19 18:06:06

Benaiah is sitting outside. She is sitting outside on a bench outside of a store. It is nighttime. The moon shines. She hears noises. She looks up. Helicopters are seen. They are flying backwards. Curious thing. Why are they flying backwards? Then, they start opening fire on the stores. What? Their bullets pierce through many stores and rain down.
The people are drugged out. There's a new drug that is legalized. If you take it, Xandriana pays you. Handsomely. Ergo, people don't have to work. All they have to do is sit on their worthless butts and take drugs. Plenty of them, too. The only drawback is that the withdrawals are horrendous. That drug makes heroin withdrawals look like child's play.
A dad and his two daughters run through the city streets. The druggies are after them. The dad and his two daughters are on the run. C.K. and his two daughters are afraid for their lives. There is an old library. Maybe this place can give them safety.
Oh no. Druggies show up. C.K. and one of his daughters barely enter the library. Where's his other daughter? Oh no. She is separated from them. The lost daughter runs like mad. She is trying to keep her wits about her. She is frantically trying to remember all of the survival skills that her mom and dad told her.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-20 17:45:57

Jasper Tiger fights Hunky Clone. Hunky Clone is clearly outmatched. Jasper Tiger defeats Hunky Clone. He then proceeds to eliminate Hunky Clone's DNA from the universe with his special move. Jasper Tiger's Special Move is named the Roaring Face Drown. Hunky Clone is forever eradicated. Jasper Tiger takes Hunky Clone's special Space Belt. He reconfigures it and reprograms the belt. Now Jasper Tiger has 2 Special Moves. The Roaring Face Drown and Belt Dealt Blast are in his arsenal.
DF Book 97.
Book 97. Dewj Froth. Kingdom of Heaven. Century Dove Era. Level 97. White. I must learn more about Numbers 36, Deuteronomy 1, and 2. 17,316. 2016 January. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 3 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Epicly Zoney.
The lost daughter is asleep in the building. She hears a scratchy sound from up above. One of the square ceiling tiles moves and slides over. A pair of eyes stare down at her. They are a woman's eyes. The woman sees that the lost daughter is cold. The woman throws a blanket down on the lost daughter to keep her warm. The woman closes up the ceiling tile. The lost daughter doesn't know it yet, but the woman is Leesa Dame.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-21 20:05:10

DF Book 99
Book 99. Dewj Froth. Humility. Topaz Monkey Era. Level 99. Dark blue. Deuteronomy 6, 7, and 8. 100,000. 2016 June. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 7 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Qwad Froth Squire.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-22 13:56:33

Thursday
Topaz Pearl: 1400 / 2000.
W.S. Knight is Given His Reins
Benaiah gives W.S. Knight his reins.
DF Book 101
Book 101. Dewj Froth. Discipline. Topaz Lion Era. Level 101. Dark blue. Deuteronomy 12, 13, and 14. 100,000. 2016 August. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 9 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Qwad Froth Squire.
The year is 2016. August.
W.S. Knight is Given His Space Spurs
Benaiah gives W.S. Knight his space spurs.
DF Book 102
Book 102. Dewj Froth. Good works. Amethyst Lion Era. Level 102. Violet. Deuteronomy 15, 16, and 17. 100,000. 2016 September. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 10 months ahead. Make spare time to defeat Qwad Froth Squire.
The year is 2016. September.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2015-10-22 14:46:44

Deuteronomy 8:10. "When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee."
Deuteronomy 8:14. "Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;"
Deuteronomy 8:17. "And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth."
Deuteronomy 8:18. "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware into thy fathers, as it is this day."
Wednesday
Deuteronomy 15:2. "And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD's release."
Deuteronomy 17:17. "Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold."
Deuteronomy 17:19. "And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:"

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to SF Book 70 2016-01-12 19:38:19

The time is February 2016.
Dewj Froth reigns supreme.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature