New Topic Respond to this Topic
Compdude
Compdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 01:05:23 Reply

Umm... Tom... In the interests of taste, I REALLY think you should change the opening scene of Pico.
You're gonna get a lot of inadvertant and undeserved heat if you do do something about that. Even though it was posted MONTHS before today's tragic events, it still looks like a DAMN slap-in-the-face of what just happened. A passenger plane crashes into NYC in the opening scene, and Darell brings down a plane and rejoices over it. Not good. You should really remove or change that for a while - just in the interests of taste considering recent events.

WTC = WAR

oldfutz
oldfutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 01:05:47 Reply

I don't care who did it, so much as seeing it don't happen again! If people like Saddam and Bin Laden are so willing to finance these terrorists, let's let some of the best hackers take away their money and other means. If you have the ability, drain their bank accounts and send the money to worthy causes. Jam all their phone and computer circuits. This would be a worthy cause for any hacker. If my experience wasn't over 15 years out of date, I would attempt it myself. In any way possible, I want to hurt these FUCKERS!!!

Just sitting here, all pissed off and no one to use my knives on!!!!

DaughterJudy20
DaughterJudy20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 01:10:02 Reply

Here is the deal, this is total bullshit. I can not believe this is actually happening right now. I didn't even know what had happened until I came into work and we were THREATCON DELTA. I started watching the news and realized what the hell was going on, and then I realized that yes I might be in Washington State but my who family is on the east coast including my Aunt who was in the first tower hit and also the Pentagon were my father works. There has yet to be one word about my father though. If you want my honest opinion of all this bullshit, I think that whomever did this better pray for their lives because no one will.

Godamned-SOB
Godamned-SOB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 01:38:31 Reply

Man it really freaky today. I got a call from my cousin saying his arms been fucked up really bad, and their low on blood in the medical tents. I haven't heard from him and I really worried he'd dead. The phone aren't any good always busy dammit!

Oh for all those suggesting nukes your crazy, why kill thousands of innocent people just to find a couple of nutcase terrorists.

One of my friends is a palestinean by blood so kids at my school beat him up, even some of those jackass teachers were making comments.

THIS IS JUST LIKE PEARL HARBOUR same fucking self right bastards that blame people just because of race.

jaredrj
jaredrj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 01:48:37 Reply

HELL YES KILL EVERYONEW WHO IS EVEN HAPPY ABOUT THE TWIN TOWERS!!!

ac2539
ac2539
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 02:01:11 Reply

At 9/12/01 01:05 AM, Compdude wrote:
Umm... Tom... In the interests of taste, I REALLY think you should change the opening scene of Pico.
You're gonna get a lot of inadvertant and undeserved heat if you do do something about that. Even though it was posted MONTHS before today's tragic events, it still looks like a DAMN slap-in-the-face of what just happened. A passenger plane crashes into NYC in the opening scene, and Darell brings down a plane and rejoices over it. Not good. You should really remove or change that for a while - just in the interests of taste considering recent events.

HAHAHA!!! I just realized that.

ac2539
ac2539
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 02:04:37 Reply

Shit...Dont know if you guys noticed but...

The flights that were Highjacked were from United and AA, they were numbered as follows:

11, 93, 175, and 77

11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday
Hopefully this is a coincidence, but if this is correct there will either be acts of terrorism every day for the next few days or a grand event the last day. And those flights were suppose to land in SF and LA, Cali Cities!...Please be a Coincidence!!!!!!!!

raitendo
raitendo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 02:57:00 Reply

At 9/12/01 12:34 AM, Core_trav wrote: I hear some people stating that the innocent should not be blamed for the acts of the terrorists who have done this. I ask you, if I knowingly hide a mass murderer in my attic because I like his taste in victims, am I an innocent? If I permit my government to shelter a terrorist because his choice of religion is similar to my own, am I an innocent? Let's face it, these people commit these acts because they recognize that they can commit acts causing thousands of casualties among the innocent for each of them that are lost. The only appropriate response is to destroy thousands of the people who support these people for each of the victims that they create. In this way we can perhaps force them to reconsider the policy of random terror that has fueled this conflict for so long. Perhaps they will find support a little harder to find once the casualty ratio shifts back to a thousand or so to one the other way. Based on current casualty projections this should only require about 20 to 30 millions casualties on the enemy side.

You're no better than the Palestinian kids dancing on the streets. You are sick, and should seek help. The attack on the WTC is absolutely no excuse for making comments like that. An eye for an eye, an eye for an eye, an eye for an eye, rip those eyes out, nuke those eyes, blind thousands of eyes they are just eyes, an eye for an eye an eye for an eye.

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:02:14 Reply

11, 93, 175, and 77

11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday
Hopefully this is a coincidence, but if this is correct there will either be acts of terrorism every day for the next few days or a grand event the last day. And those flights were suppose to land in SF and LA, Cali Cities!...Please be a Coincidence!!!!!!!!

For everyone's sake, I hope you just have too much time on your hands. I can't take more accidents.

Nolan64
Nolan64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:07:32 Reply

Hey all you Americans. I'm Canadian and just so you know, we will back you guys up if you need us. I will personally help to hunt those bastards down and curb stomp the fuckers. What did those innocent people ever do to deserve that?
No one deserves to die like that...
This was just horrible...
I've donated some blood for you guys just in case...
good luck.

mattymetro
mattymetro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:12:39 Reply

At 9/12/01 02:04 AM, ac2539 wrote: Shit...Dont know if you guys noticed but...

The flights that were Highjacked were from United and AA, they were numbered as follows:

11, 93, 175, and 77

11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday
Damn! thats fucked up. I'm glad that all of my friends in NY were OK. If that shit is true, then BRACE YOURSELF!
XxSpEcToRxX
XxSpEcToRxX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:15:43 Reply

My heart goes out to all those that lost their lifes today, and the many whom will still... I've never witnessed anything so diabolic and sadistic as this, it is a dark day for the entire world... I woke up to the sound of paniced screaming and sirens on the radio, (Not an ideal way to start the day I must say). I'm saddened that such an act of meaningless destruction has occured and tore friends and family away from each other in such a pointless act of Stupidity...

I have no relitives that live in the United States so I cannot fully comprehend the horror of what many are going through. I've talked with many of my friends and all share the same opinion as I do, even though I'm from Canada I still feel for all those suffering...

Now to get to the point of this, as I've been looking through the Portal I've seen many small movies about Killing The Terrorists... As i'm obliged to agree with all of you on that score I don't believe that it is the best way to resolve this issue... I agree that Justice is in order for those responcible definatly, but it shouldn't be done by seeking anothers blood, it will only create more pain and suffering... (Revenge tends to also include innocents) I agree those responcibe should be punished, and severaly, but not at the expence of making innocent people suffer the way those are in New York this day... I know it's a personal desicion that everyone will make themselfs, especially those whom had a loved one pass away... But starting another war (Which I think could very well happen if direct force is taken) should be something we all should avoid... No one likes war...

Well, I've said my piece, and many of you might agree or disagree but as I said, that is a personal desicion...

Thanks for taking the time to read my rant, I hope many of you will join me in remembering those lost this day...

TheSwanBlackened
TheSwanBlackened
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:52:45 Reply

I saw it this morning on the news. I have friends that live near the Pentagon, and I hope that they didn't decide to take the Metro from there yesterday. I just hope that when we find out who's responsoble for this disgusting act of cowardice, that my Marines, my band of brothers will have the honor of making these bastards pay the ultimate price. Prepare to feel our wrath...

KhyronTheBackstabber
KhyronTheBackstabber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 03:54:46 Reply

I woke up today, I wasn't ready for this. My friend Kelley called me, and the frist thing she said was "Can you belive what's going on?"
Me: What?
Kelley: You don't know?! It's all over the TV.
Me: What is?
Kelley: The US has been attacked!
Now at this point I'm thinking some country gathered up their millitary and started to bring it to us. So I turned on the TV. I wasn't ready for this.

As so many people have pointed out on here this suck. That's an understatement. I've ran the gauntlet of emotions today, but mostly I've been sitting on pissed.

We have no idea who did this, but we'll find out. And when we do... well it ain't gonna be pretty. Just like the old saying goes...
There are three things you never do
You don't peek under the Lone Rangers mask.
You don't tug on Superman's cape. And,
You don't fuck with The U.S.A.
If there is a country behind this, then all I have to say is Get yourselfs a set, step up and bring it on.

I don't know. I'm kind of tired, and just venting abit. I am glad to see Americans resparking their patriotism. And I'm glad to see our allies backing us up. To my friends in England, if this has anything to with the whole Isrial, Palistine thing, I hope it dosn't happen, but you might be next.

I have alot more to say, but I'm gonna gather my thoughts. To all the Familys of the dead, my hart goes out to ya.

WTC = WAR

Dead-Vandal
Dead-Vandal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 05:09:42 Reply

I was woken up at 9 am this morning. My sister had called us from NY to say she was ok. We didn't know what was going on. We found out quick. Luckily she was far enough away she wasn't harmed.

The whole day I was thinking, what about the people who weren't so lucky?

We come here, and admittedly most of us have twisted senses of humor, but this... this is something out of a nightmare. I am sure so many of us keep expecting to wake up in a cold sweat.

Watching the footage didn't help, it seemed so unreal. I can't even comprehend how someone would do such a thing. But I am afriad to say I know why, and Damn every fucking thing in the world that led to this. I wont go into detail, I'd get flamed as Anti-American... I'm not.

If there is one thing that one should take from this, it's that this could have been avoided, this the end result of hate. We let this go on, we hate them, but we wont feel any better if the planners of this are killed. This is loss kids. This is pain. And I refuse to hate them, no matter how much they hate me.

John-Mercer
John-Mercer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 05:30:59 Reply

This fucking world has gone MAD! I have friends and family who have government jobs and some of my friends (including those who are Newgrounds members) are affected in the worst possible way! These assholes' cowardly attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon has put the USA on edge! If I wanted to, I'd volunteer to kill the motherfucker responsible for this! But for now, I'll have to make it into a Flash game as well as a story I'm writing! FIGHT BACK! COUNTERATTACK!

angelspit
angelspit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 05:38:16 Reply

damn, did any of you see that one bitch that jumped out the window?? damn she was hot!! too bad shes dead now :(

Shyznad
Shyznad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 05:56:09 Reply

I awoke in Australia this morning as usual, getting myself ready for universityh before turning on the news. What I saw shocked me to the very core of my being and left me with tears streaming down my face. This would have to be THE most cowardly act ever carried out on humanity. How dare those 'things' take the lives of so many innocent people and cause so much hurt and sadness. What gives them the right to do such an evil and cowardly act and then think themselves so good is beyond all comprehension. I may only be a teenager but this has to THE worst thing I've ever heard of in my short life, it's like a horror movie becoming reality. So many want revenge but is this what it's all about? Yes, it's horrific but do we really want more lives sacrificed in the name of 'peace'? I agree whole heartedly though, the people responsible should be punished but I pray to God that we don't lose sight of what the eventual outcome could be. My heart and prayers go out to the families and friends and all those affected by such an atrocious act of animalistic genocide.

Jack-in-tha-box
Jack-in-tha-box
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 06:04:10 Reply

September 19th, 2001 a day that will live in infamy.

Today I was late to class and rushed into the building at the beggining of my 2nd period (8:45). As I sat down I was greeted by the *dong dong dong* of the schools PA system
my principal was speaking in a solemn uncharacteristicly sad voice. "As Im sure some of you heard there was a tragedy at the WTC today... to those who have relatives whom theyd like to check on pls report to the auditorium." I of course was unaware of any tragedy and decided to take a look outside onto my perfect view of the Twin Towers (4 miles away) what I saw baffled me...the top of 1 tower was barely visible beacause if thick vast smoke, totally black, with orange embers ocasionaly jumping from out of the smoke...Someone mentioned a plane and I immediatly thought that a small private plane crashed into the tower in a horrible accident...my God I wish i was right. In about 10 minutes something caught the classes eye. A single plane, jet black agaisnt the light, sped and maneuvered thru Manhattan, the collective idea was that this plane was some sort of goverment help...this was plausible yet the plane sped so fast it scared me shitless. In a second it dissapered behind the second tower...in about 4 seconds a giant orange fireball ripped thru the visible side of the tower...the last comment I remembered hearing was "HOLY SHIT!" the class was silent and still for 5? 10? minutes until general confusion set in...girls were criyng some ppl ran out of the class to the auditorium some swearing and raging some in a quite pondering...this was unreal I have never thought I would see something like this...and Im wishing I hadnt. Reality refused to sink in I kept thinking Id wake up...but it was only gonnna get worse. At lunch the side facing the WTC was closed and the effects of the bombing were very apparent faces were either totally in mourning or burning with savage hatred, yet some others (like mine) showed utter confusion. At lunch a friend of mine came up to me and simply said it collapsed...I asked 'wtf collapsed?'
"the WTC..." My first reaction was total disbelief... I couldnt accept it...I went into a crowd gathered in front of ppl with radios, "THEY BOTH FUCKIN COLLAPSED!!" I heard voices screaming...another moment of confusion set in. Then realizing the truth I felt ill...A few minutes later I heard a familiar voice "Yo Alex they got the pentagon! Its all burnin and shit!" At this point I blanked out "war?" I thought...It sure seemed like war, nobody was laughing this period there was no smiles just the realization that we just witnessed a event we all wish we hadnt. There were many more periods of grim silences, tears, and speculation...Walking home I noticed it looked like it was evening...As I looked up I noticed the sun was blanketed by a thick layer of smoke...also on the way home I heard stories of survival saw grown men cry and said a prayer to God for my life and health and to those that had theirs so wrongly taken away from them.

I would like to thank those who have prayed for us. Those who share our pain we can get thru this together.
NY will not die we will not fall, we are united and we will survive.
Also I would like to ask ppl not to cast stones, it is not proved who did this yet, and it is a sad extrimist few...
PS-sorry for the sloppy typing I only learned an hour ago that my brother and stepmom were alive(they both work at the WTC) and its been a tough day.
-2pacballin

gamehead310
gamehead310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 06:28:53 Reply

my dad works there nut hes alive. my dad think its been targeted because there sold it to a jewish company Silverstien but u could be right.

-gamehead

SKiZM
SKiZM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 07:08:54 Reply

i think that osama has been nominated for the "most heinous assassin death ever" award!!
it's a contest!
everybody get started.

WTC = WAR

MrPrez
MrPrez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 07:23:36 Reply

At 9/11/01 09:10 PM, RUTHLESSBASTARD wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:54 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)
the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654
........Wait.I think i can interpret this.Well, I am probably wrong, and this has more of a "religious" meaning to it, i think i can intepret it.
Ok.....here goes.
I don't think NY is the city of God, but, the two
brothers can be the twin towers,the greeat leader who will succumb will probably be George Bush,and maybe soon after more buildings will start burning.

That's what I think.

Does anyone else have their own interpretation ?

i think he meant the pentagon as the fortress
the big city= there are a lot of big cities, so it can be everywhere

bombing= yes
nuking= BAD IDEA

silicon2k
silicon2k
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 07:44:44 Reply

At 9/11/01 12:31 PM, TomFulp wrote:
What is the response like in Holland? What does the world think of this? Are some countries getting a kick out of it, or is everyone generally pissed off?

-Tom

I`m from germany and when the first news arrived (about 9am of your time) I switched on the tv and didn`t get loose of it for the whole day. The pictures I saw were probably the most terrible things I`ve ever seen. Here in germany everyone is shocked,all tv-stations that didn`t broadcast news have shut down until now in respect for this incident.Even here the people walk around with pale faces and talk about nothing else.Now you now how the germans react on this.We will stand by your side - our prayers are with you

mentobahamut
mentobahamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 08:24:37 Reply

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

As soon as we find out who did this, I think the 'Assassin' page will be busy for a LONG time...

Core-trav
Core-trav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 08:33:14 Reply

At 9/12/01 02:57 AM, Neostone wrote:
At 9/12/01 12:34 AM, Core_trav wrote: I hear some people stating that the innocent should not be blamed for the acts of the terrorists who have done this. I ask you, if I knowingly hide a mass murderer in my attic because I like his taste in victims, am I an innocent? If I permit my government to shelter a terrorist because his choice of religion is similar to my own, am I an innocent? :
You're no better than the Palestinian kids dancing on the streets. You are sick, and should seek help. The attack on the WTC is absolutely no excuse for making comments like that. An eye for an eye, an eye for an eye, an eye for an eye, rip those eyes out, nuke those eyes, blind thousands of eyes they are just eyes, an eye for an eye an eye for an eye.

I see one crucial difference here. I have never before sought to injure those responsible for this act and have in fact attempted to at least empathize with their cause. An attack like this demonstrates that THEY DON'T CARE about innocence or guilt, just anger. Only by destroying the infrastructure of support that they receive from those "cheering Palestinian kids" and their governments can they finally be forced to surrender their current methods. Only a complete and massive retaliation will force those nations that have supported these people in the past to do the right thing and bring them forward so that they can face justice. It is a harsh lesson, I agree, but do you honestly believe that any nation would harbor someone like Osama Bin Laden et. al. after such an event, and can you think of even one case where any smaller response has been effective with people willing to die for their cause???

Poyzin-Munky
Poyzin-Munky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 09:38:27 Reply

Ok now, some people might not agree with me, but...
Some good may come out of a war breaking loose, don't get me wrong here, war is BAD, especialy with nukes, but think of it this way;
1.)if this becomes WW3, or something similar, there'll be some new war movies, Instead of the same old shit.
2.)if a war breaks loose, there'll be looting ALL over the country, and thats a semi-good thing.
3.)the US will kick the palistinian's ass and they'll learn not to fuck with us anymore.
4.)ummm, the next WTC will be built arcitectualy correct, or better, or something like that.
Now of course i'm pissed off about the kamikazis, but hey, what can i do, can't join any military stuff (damn flat feet!).

chakaflange
chakaflange
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 09:43:18 Reply

this is the most horrific thing i have ever seen. wars not going to solve anything, i just hope america finds the tits who did it and burns them alive.

WTC = WAR

Chaotic-Jelly
Chaotic-Jelly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 09:43:46 Reply

Hey,

All my hopes go with you Tom, and anybody else who has relatives in there... whoever did this will be found out, and they will get their just-desserts...

Significants numbers of my fellow Britons were also killed in the American attacks... 500 people in a British company escaped from the 37th floor, but tragically 2000 people in another floor are all feared to be dead....

This is so terrible...
America isn't alone, it's the whole of the free world VS terrorism...

God Bless.
CJ.

WTC = WAR

DonQuixote
DonQuixote
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 10:08:53 Reply

My sympathies go out towards the victims of the tragedy.

But for those people who think this is the greatest act of terrorism, TAKE OFF YOUR ROSEY-COLORED GLASSES! This has much military validity as the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So either the latter is the greatest act of terrorism or the former is just another in a long line of military actions.

Just because America hasn't formerly declared war doesn't mean that we aren't invovled in a war.

TruImmortal
TruImmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 11:05:47 Reply

Shit...Dont know if you guys noticed but...

Flight 11, Flight 93, Flight 175 and Flight 77

11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday

Please watc this movie in honor of the WTC: (long load but watch it out of respect)
Newgrounds presents: 9/11/01

"In the City of God
(Fight for Jerusilum)
there will be a great thunder,
(An explosion)
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,
(The world trade centers)
while the fortress endures,
(The pentagon)
the great leader will succumb"
(Bush)
"The third big war will begin