Respond to this Topic
SmugMacgyver
SmugMacgyver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 09:52 PM Reply

I asw the plane hit the first building i was at lunch 2 blocks away... It was madness... I go the hell outta there... I wasn't gona just sit there... God help those still alive tuck in teh building...

hec
hec
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 09:55 PM Reply

I live at hoboken NJ just across the Hudson river, and just like you did, i too looked out the window to see the the biulding fall. The clouds have yet to setle. I am in shock and to think that many tourists spend thousands of dollars to see the twin towers and the statue of liberty, yet I live across from it and never bothered to spend tat one dollar path train to see it myself. Now I will never have the opertunity to gave upon the world from one of the twin towers again.

Deadpool
Deadpool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 09:57 PM Reply

u kant go around nukin ppl. We need to kall all our special forces and get this problem over with

Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:01 PM Reply

my paryers are with all off you

zero242
zero242
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

DUDE! i keep hearing it all over seattle!GAMEWORKS IS CLOSED!CASCADE MALL IS CLOSED! TACOMA MALL IS CLOSED!! damn it i was gonna try out TEKKEN4 today!man i heard that since this early morning.then next me lou heard the terrorist attack.WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY SEND THE FUCKING COUNTER-TERRORIST!(duh i know this isn't counter-strike)this is Z over and out.
P.S.
man all buildings in seattle are closed execpt 7-11,and AM PM.also...THE NEW BOOTY CALL FROM ROMP.COM IS OUT!

NastyMan069
NastyMan069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:02 PM Reply

The US will never be the same in our hearts, but we shall never give up...

NastyMan069
NastyMan069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:07 PM Reply

oh yeah, I hate those little mutha fucking Palestinian bastards they keep showin on tv where they are waving their bastard flags and cheering for the death of so many people! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PALESTINIANS! I wish I could just beat the fuck out of all those bastards!

WTC = WAR

PyroPrincess
PyroPrincess
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 08:30 PM, _Isaiah_ wrote: I'm sick amd tired of this damn thing. THERE'S NOTHING ON TV! JUST COVERAGE ON THaT DAMN TERRORISTS! FUCK YOU ALL AMERICA!

FUCK YOU, YOU DAMN CANADIAN! the reason that you are seeing so much shit on this is becauseit concerns you if a war starts!and if the americans (me included) die, we will bring you down with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCXVI
CCXVI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:09 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 09:55 PM, hec wrote: I live at hoboken NJ just across the Hudson river, and just like you did, i too looked out the window to see the the biulding fall. The clouds have yet to setle. I am in shock and to think that many tourists spend thousands of dollars to see the twin towers and the statue of liberty, yet I live across from it and never bothered to spend tat one dollar path train to see it myself. Now I will never have the opertunity to gave upon the world from one of the twin towers again.

You still have the Empire State Bldg. However one of the most spectacular things about New York City was seeing the other 100+ story building from the other one across town. I can't believe it's gone, the WTC was my favorite building in the world. I have a lot of great memories in the retail shopping level, the observation deck, and seeing the gigantic towers in NYC in the surrounding blocks. No more. And all those people...50,000 people work in the WTC...everyone who couldn't get out before the collapses... all dead.

NuKe
NuKe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:10 PM Reply

This is REALLY BAD! 2 of the biggest buildings in the world destroyed in an hour!?! wtf? The world is a really messed-up place.

Nomad-Man
Nomad-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:13 PM Reply

I was really saddened by this. this is like genocide! this is total disrespect towards life!

ghettoC
ghettoC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:14 PM Reply

yo im not even american and even though the U.S burned other countrys flags including the canadian flag i just want to say after all the bullshit that happened in the past i think america and canada should form into one nation instead of fighting....and while were fighting people are planning to assasinate us ..........after all them mutha fuckers killed sum of my homies in new york so if those bastards are caught i want a piece of them

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:18 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 10:07 PM, NastyMan069 wrote: oh yeah, I hate those little mutha fucking Palestinian bastards they keep showin on tv where they are waving their bastard flags and cheering for the death of so many people! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PALESTINIANS! I wish I could just beat the fuck out of all those bastards!

Dude, if they're responsible, they'll get theirs.. we have half of the world on our side, so long as we don't jump the gun.

Stormwarden
Stormwarden
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:31 PM Reply

I have a few things to say:

1.) "When fighting monsters, take care, lest you become a monster...for when you stare long into the abyss, the abyss begins to stare back."--Friedrich Nietzsche.

Point is, we can't let ourselves become monsters, or we become that which we hate. If that happens, they already won. But we can't let this go unanswered for either, so:

2) "All hands speak for me!!" --Willam Shakespeare.

Let those responsible have their final justice...

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Team-Rocket-Junkie
Team-Rocket-Junkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 10:08 PM, PyroPrincess666 wrote:
At 9/11/01 08:30 PM, _Isaiah_ wrote: I'm sick amd tired of this damn thing. THERE'S NOTHING ON TV! JUST COVERAGE ON THaT DAMN TERRORISTS! FUCK YOU ALL AMERICA!

FUCK YOU, YOU DAMN CANADIAN! the reason that you are seeing so much shit on this is becauseit concerns you if a war starts!and if the americans (me included) die, we will bring you down with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't insult Canada! We're being very supportive and tolerant of the situation! I myself cried for the victims!

WTC = WAR

MaximumAri
MaximumAri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

I have been watching this all live - you beat me to a front page post! It is INSANE! The second tower just collapsed! There are now NO WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS! Also, a car bomb went off outside the state department and the news is saying it was a third plane that hit the Pentagon. HOLY SHIT!!!!!

America had gotten so damn comfortable - time for it to wake up and smell the rest of the world! This is totally nuts!

-Tom

The twin towers are gone, but there are still 4 more buildings left in World Trade Center Plaza. The biggest buildings, North and South buildings (1 and 2) were destroyed, and #4 World Trade Plaza burned down and collapsed.

Still, I agree - this is disgusting. Over at www.shoryuken.com/forums and forums.fighters.net, the forums have been abuzz all day.

I hope any NYC forum members are alright...

mrkakalash
mrkakalash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 10:56 PM Reply

suck donkey dick you terrorist sons of a bitches!!!!!!!!!BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DX2-GHOST
DX2-GHOST
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Movie Buff
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:04 PM Reply

We all greive in this terrible loss....Some of my realitves works at the trade centre.....He has been discouvered "dead"...Though im teared by this loss , i think america and canada should confront this problem...not by "Nuking the fucks" this will not fix it , for this is a terrorist problem , not a war . Ill leave you with a few headlines before i pay respects to the dead , i hope you all do the same...

- Knife-wielding terrorists turned four commercial airliners into passenger-laden missiles Tuesday, unleashing the deadliest sneak attack against the United States since the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

-Two hijacked aircraft flew directly into the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center minutes apart. The 110-storey towers in the heart of Wall Street, where 50,000 people work, collapsed into rubble even as terrified victims were leaping from shattered windows spewing flames.

I even found a poll heres how it goes-

How should the U.S. government react to the apparent terrorist attacks on New York and Washington?

All-out war on terrorists
A careful investigation, then punishment
36% for All-out war on terrorists
64% for A careful investigation, then punishment
i leave the rest to you Newgrounds.......

halfhonk
halfhonk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:08 PM Reply

this is sad. this is truely unbelievable history making. whomever planned this is really moronic, because this isn't just affecting the wtc, or nyc, or ny, or america, it is affecting the entire Earth.
God help us all.

Keiyo-choppa
Keiyo-choppa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:29 PM Reply

I may look like a very big dork/pussy for saying this, but violence won't solve the answer, it will maybe delay more terrorist acts by palies, but if we did kill Laden, another could take his place, and also, we can't jump right into war! We have no clue on who is in this! Think about it! All the planes headed for their destinations, then they all just veer off course and no one knows about it? I think something is going on...or maybe i'm paranoid

RichardSimmonsAgogo
RichardSimmonsAgogo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:36 PM Reply

i want to come out and make a statment, what can one say about this event, i think were all wrong, something you dont expect to hear. what right do we have to say they deserve to die, as a christian i have to say its our own fault, we let hate get to far, i think we shouldnt fight back, something else you shouldnt hear but listen, hate begets hate, we have to stop the fighting now. Its the hate we have that causes this, hate twoards jews, muslims, palestinians, gays, blacks, whites, americans. listen we need to ban together at a time like this, i dont care if this makes me wrong in some way, im a white, gay, american, christian, if you hate me your just as bad as the scum your bitching about. this artwork is beatiful, this and 9/11/01 help put this into prospective, im sitting here crying my eyes out hoping ill wake up and thisll all be some terrible nightmare. listen, i know this is off topic but it needs to be brought up, we need to ban together, we need to stand strong and prove were stronger than those bastards who tried to hurt us, but please dont hate the hwole nation, theyre just like us, theyre people to, so the next time you play another assasian, or another round of disorderly, before you go out and watch rampid hate movies, then give them a five, think back to know, to those whose mother, fathers, lovers have died in this attack, our generation has lost its innocence and maybe now has a sense for whats going on, i hope you now realize how tough the world is

however what they did is wrong, unforgivable, but whats happened is something i never thought we could do, america is together, we will fight, as a collected nation we are unstopable,

God bless america
Land that i love
Stand beside her
And guide her
Through the night
With a light
From above
From the mountains
To the praries
To the oceans
White with foam
Godbless america
My home sweet home

Xenok5
Xenok5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:36 PM Reply

I don't know what to say...about 1/4 of a million people died,it about a 8minute radius...Just think how horrfied they were...the people in the 2nd people rebeled you know,just right before impact...my god the world's been too quiet,this was something that people like me were waiting for...where going to WW3 Soon caz we got a goddamn tigger-happy president,namely Bush.
Terrorist...Death...Money...Power...that is what life is as we live in it today. someone should make a memorly flash or something to honnored the people who died in the two towers....I don't live in new-york but I love my country. right now I feeling A depression-and a siege of anger.someone's going to get the ass kick.and it's not going to be pretty.
I just hope notthing happen's to Alex...

WTC = WAR

Aashe
Aashe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:47 PM Reply

I got an hour of sleep last night.
Five hours between my first and second class, I figured I had more time to get rest. That is, until I was headed home, and my roomate stopped me "Hey, a plane ran into the World Trade Center. It's totally on fire right now."
I thought she was kidding, and I haven't slept since.
I worry. I worry about the idea that we might be at war, I worry that I, or someone I love might die as a result, I worry that all these things that I never thought would have to take point in my mind might come true. I take back everything I ever thought about my life being boring.
If anyone involved in what happened today (on the side of the bad guys I mean) reads this, I want them to know I think they're cowardly sacks of shit that deserve to be killed in the nastiest way possible. Innocent lives were brushed aside today, innocent families, innocent people. Feel guilt, and remorse, and let it weigh on you so that you fall straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
If anyone I know, love, and cherish is hurt, I will spend the rest of my days trying to avenge them.
I never thought I would agree with the President Bush, but I do agree with him in the idea that this can not be tolerated.
God bless the families of the injured, may the lord keep their souls in heaven.

Zero-G
Zero-G
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 11th, 2001 @ 11:50 PM Reply

At 9/11/01 12:26 PM, lone_c wrote:
At 9/11/01 11:50 AM, Nonibe wrote: Just got home, opened IE, went to newgrounds, and read this. I flicked on the TV, switched to channel 1, disbelief in my mind, and as soon as it pops up on the screen I see the flaming image of the world trade center towers, collapsing, 'BREAKING NEWS' flashing along the bottom of the screen...still watching it now, man this is worrying, if we go to WW3, then we're all dead.
I'm incredibly appalled at this whole situation. I am sick to my stomach. almost to the point of vomiting.

Realize, however, that this was an act of *terrorism*...as in an "organization" that has executed an obviously coordinated attack against portions of the U.S. (where I live). This isn't necessarily a *country* who has executed this attack, thus the probability of war on a *global* scale is a tad slimmer than you might think.

Hopefully, however, the ones who have masterminded (or retard-asshole-selfish-bastard-minded) this whole scheme will be brought to justice...a hard justice...like a board with a nail in it. Yeah, and they'll use that justice-nail-board to beat their heads in. This is sickening. Never have I been *this* disappointed with the human race :(

you have to understand that the palestinians are at fault for this by even supporting it! Nevermind their "charitable" donations to "hessbolah" and other extremist muslim terrorist organizations. What probably happened is diaper head (arafat),saddam hussein,usama bin laden and ghadaffi are all to blame fo tis! I'm an american and I believe in killing these piecs of shit IMEADIATLY they hate us! plainly put! so wy shouldnt we hate them ?! we all need to stand up and get ready to do something about this andsop making cheap talk ! you benefit from this contry you should be willing to die for it ! fuck all you hippies against war! violence can only be sopped with violence - fight fire with fire - an eye for an eye these are all virtues and philosophies we have to identify with right now they hit us.....are we going to stand tere and takeit like a little bitch ?
HELL NO ! we need to start putting letters out there for a declaration of war ! if you're not with me then you're against me ! lets fight this evi! we can win we have israel,great brittain,france,belgium,scotland,germny,spain,italy,australia,canada,mexico ,south america and japan as allies ! they will help us they're all sick and tired of hearing about the arab bully in the world we all need to stand up and EMND a declaration of war! I'd rather die by a nuke than have to deal with and be in fear of filthy arabs and fucking terrorists! I beg of you all from the bottom of my heart.... please help to defend our great country let get them back and hit em' where it hurts!

-god bless america-

InterpMaster
InterpMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Today tragedy struck when two commercial airliners
struck the World Trade Center, with a such a
devastating force to the American people, that they
collapsed upon themselves in a show of death and
terror.

After 4 planes were hijacked by terrorists, One
crashed into the pentagon and trapped hundreds of
people under it’s debris as well as killing all aboard
the aircraft. A fourth plane was hijacked, but
supposedly after a passenger insurrection, was forced
into a downward spiral, which nose-dived into a field
outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

These events have caused the American populous to feel
like sitting ducks in a large shooting rink. The death
toll from the trade center alone is expected to be in
the tens of thousands. At least 50,000 people work in
the WTC, and approximately 90,000 do business there
everyday. Many people have lost their lives in a
shameful act committed by an unknown terrorist
faction.

As of this e-mail, no group has claimed responsibility
for this incident. It is suspected that it was Usama
bin Laden and his backers from the Taliban. But that
is purely speculation. The costs needed to arrange
such an operation as this would have been
astronomical, and without state support , would not
have the necessary funds to produce these results.

Another finger is being pointed at Saddam Hussein,
mainly because of 3 factors. First, his public
approval of the incident claiming that the “American
Cowboys had it coming to them because of their crimes
against humanity”. Secondly, his mass wealth and
manpower within his rogue state. And Lastly, the
celebration in Baghdad after news of the destruction.

Many Countries have condemned the action, along with
Libya and Iran; two known US adversaries. Afghanistan
(which is supposedly where bin Laden has been hiding
out and direction his operations) claims no
responsibility and condemns the act of terrorism.

Afghanistan has had some problems of it’s own in the
past day and a half. Fighting between a northern rebel
cell and the government broke out yesterday and at
approximately 3:30 PDT an explosion was detected
outside the capitol, Kabul. This was first thought to
be retaliation for the destruction of the Twin Towers
in NYC, but White House Officials sustained that there
had been no retaliatory measures ordered. It was later
confirmed that a rebel helicopter bombed 2 commercial
Aircraft in the main district airport. The Taliban
still claims no relation with Usama bin Laden, The
Hijacking of the US planes, or the Destruction of the
Towers.

This has been a dark day for us all. It was once said
“Remember the Maine” from the Spanish-American war.
Then, “Remember Pear Harbor”. Now we shall also add,
“Remember the Twin Towers”.

I just thought it was important to allow
the uninformed to be privy to such information I’ve
accumulated throughout the day. I believe that this
event is important enough that you all have followed
it, but I’m sure there were some facts that some were
unaware of.

I’d like to remind everyone that now is not the timeto point fingers. Now is a time to come together as a nation and keep our freedom strong.

~IndyJay

“ Disasters are like knives, that either serve us or
cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.
Thus we find the road to valor is built by adversity.”

~James Russel Lowell, Fireside Travels

Core-trav
Core-trav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.
Core-trav
Core-trav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:17 AM Reply

Might I suggest that we file a diplomatic protest with whatever parties are found to be responsible. I am attaching a picture of the new diplomatic protest form below...

WTC = WAR

DancerRonin
DancerRonin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:29 AM Reply

I would like to ask that every one keep Law Enforcement officers, Fire Fighters, Paramedics, and every one that is helping with the rescue in your thoughts and prayers. Many police and fire men lost thier lives today when they were the first on the scene and the first tower collapsed on them. They were told by dispatch to stay back, that the collapse was possiable, but they went in any way to try and save lives. A lot of bad stuff is said about the NYPD and police in general, but these men and women are out there every day risking thier lives to protect us a society that disrespects them and belittles them. They gave thier lives today to uphold that which they believe in. The sanctity of life. Please remember thier sacrifce.

Now let's tend to our wounded, rebuild, and go kick some ass!

Core-trav
Core-trav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:34 AM Reply

I hear some people stating that the innocent should not be blamed for the acts of the terrorists who have done this. I ask you, if I knowingly hide a mass murderer in my attic because I like his taste in victims, am I an innocent? If I permit my government to shelter a terrorist because his choice of religion is similar to my own, am I an innocent? Let's face it, these people commit these acts because they recognize that they can commit acts causing thousands of casualties among the innocent for each of them that are lost. The only appropriate response is to destroy thousands of the people who support these people for each of the victims that they create. In this way we can perhaps force them to reconsider the policy of random terror that has fueled this conflict for so long. Perhaps they will find support a little harder to find once the casualty ratio shifts back to a thousand or so to one the other way. Based on current casualty projections this should only require about 20 to 30 millions casualties on the enemy side.

mindgames
mindgames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR Sep. 12th, 2001 @ 12:38 AM Reply

I'm all for blowing the shit out of the enemy but not with nukes as volcanic explosion can change weather patterns imagin what nukes will do that would kill the enemy but it could potentially hurt or kill us as well