00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,800 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-22 23:42:14

At 9/21/01 12:20 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: And just who the fuck are you to judge my opinions on my occupation?

Yeah i know how you feel. I work at McDonalds to and i think "enraged" is an asshole. Long Live McDonalds!!!

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 00:12:02

At 9/22/01 11:42 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 9/21/01 12:20 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: And just who the fuck are you to judge my opinions on my occupation?

Yeah i know how you feel. I work at McDonalds to and i think "enraged" is an asshole. Long Live McDonalds!!!

look jerkoff your cohort picked a fight with me unprovoked . So if the two of you could come up with an intelligent remark id be suprised. BY the way McDonalds has the worst food and service arouund ,it is now very easy to understand why.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 00:21:24

Checked out some of your reviews . Man, you have problems with gay folks . Wonder why

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 07:21:58

Guys...you're making me hungry for some french fries...:)

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 12:45:16

At 9/14/01 02:16 PM, dagger_happy wrote: I'm from England

Ah.. that explains it. Here I thought you were just a passive American. When really.. you're a Brit. Can anyone overseas actually have an understanding of this? Doubtful. Brits have been attacked since they formed their borders.

Maybe you people aren't up to date on your history assignments.. but there was once a man that the CIA in the US created. He, with his millions of dollars, was financed by the US Government to stop all advancements of the U.S.S.R. into the oil-ridden countries of the Middle East. This was to prevent the U.S.S.R. from expanding.. and thereby deplete the natural resources available in a more temperate zone than the Great North.

This man was given free domination of the tools and trades. Stinger missles.. ground to air tacticals.. seek and destroy operatives.. anti-aircraft barter.. the whole works. He was made richer by the CIA, and only exchanged his defiance of Russia with his militant group.

The CIA noticed the Cold War depleted. The U.S.S.R. broke up into many different countries. This man's forces were no longer necessary or valid. The CIA cut him off from payroll and gave the Black Op commands to uproot their history of being with this man. The CIA's forces killed untold numbers of women, men, and children related to this man.. and his followers. They used the power of the USA to strike into the heart of this man.. and even though this man was a military mind.. sticking out the attacks in a bunker.. thousands above him were torn to peices by the artillery meant for him. Sitting in the caverns safe.. he watched his country torn asunder by the same organizations that only a decade before had been paying him as a secret ally.

He struck out maliciously here and there.. to pay back for the CIVILIAN women, men, and children that the CIA and the USA killed instead of him. He formed small wings of radicals that bombed various places.. and struck pin pricks into the side of the Eagle that is the United States. He could never fully repay the thousands of lives that the CIA and the USA have taken in his country. His people watched their families die.. watched their bodies shredded by missle debris.. watched their homes torn up by the American Flag struck on the tools of destruction. He came out of his bunker during the Cold War to fight on our side.. and then.. to cover our tracks.. we buried his people and his organization.

At least we tried.

On September 11, 2001.. untold thousands died in the United States of America. The man grinned in his state and city.. witnessing the same carnage rendered on his foe. The same foe that created him two decades prior.. as a force against the U.S.S.R... the "evil" of that day.

Osama Bin Laden. He is this man.

We now seek vengeance. Vengeance for an act of vengeance? Osama killed those people because we killed HIS people after the Cold War was moot. Osama destroyed us because we tried to snuff him out under our boot when the Cold War was finally at a close. CIA undercover operatives and US run dictatorial squadrons.. such as the TALIBAN.. aren't exactly the best thing to put on the Washington Post Sunday Edition.

The flags fly in America. We seek the blood of those who side against us. Why do they hate us? Our way of life? Our religion? Our prosperity?

Typical CNN Patriotic Zombie shit talk.

They hate us.. because we were the Judases that stabbed them in the back.. covering our tracks from the Cold War era.

They hate us.. because we first killed them.

They hate us.. because we killed thousands of their people in a strike against our own wrongdoing.

And we hate them.. because they killed thousands of our people in a strike against their own wrongdoing.

We hate them. They hate us.

There IS no side of justice in this world.

US on the side of good? Bullshit. We drew first blood.

Maybe someday more people can see through the fog of bullshit patriotic fervor.. and realize that when you point the finger at someone.. it should turn right around and come back to the USA.

We created this monster.. and now we are reaping that which we have sown.

Prepare for war... and then more terrorism.. and then more war.. and then more terrorism.. and then more war.. and then more terrorism.. and then more war.. and then more terrorism.. and then more war.. and then more terrorism.. and then more war.. and then more terrorism.

The never ending cycle of vengeance that humanity all falls into at some point.

You kill Osama.. three more will rise to take the place of that martyr. You kill those three.. ten will rise to take them. You don't kill them.. three will rise to side with him.

We created the cycle.. and now we go to perpetuate it.

Fuck the terrorists.. they were on the side of evil. And we are also on the side of evil for creating them in the first place.. and then giving them reason to pick US as the target.

Fuck them. Fuck us.

Good?

There is no side of good in this world.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 13:44:30

GoreChild>>Do you post on "Steel Dreams"...if so, I'm OzzChik
I know a GoreChild on there and was wondering if you're the same one...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 13:52:56

look jerkoff your cohort picked a fight with me unprovoked . So if the two of you could come up with an intelligent remark id be suprised. BY the way McDonalds has the worst food and service arouund ,it is now very easy to understand why.

Who's the jerkoff. i just read your profile and it's pretty funny to me. Your 30 years old and your a student. What a student as in some one so stupid he's still in high school and middle school. your too stupid to even be in college. it's funny i'm only 15 and have a job and your 30 and your unemployed. Thats just really funny to me. So before you go crackin on other people's jobs. How about you get a job for yourself. Oh yeah if our responses are so gay then why do you even bother with them. Your susposed to be the bigger person. IN DEED you are the bigger person. Well i'm not going to waste any more time on you.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 15:41:10

Ah the internet...home of the coward and the stupid.

First of all, I want to denounce two kinds of people, those who are stupid because they are ignorant, and those who are stupid because they are intelligent.

What do I mean?

Everyone who posts saying we need to kill Islamic people, arabs, or anyone based on who they are and not what they do. If someone hates me, fuck him. If someone shoots me in the arm, he's not going to live long enough to get a second hit. That's a smarter attitude. Hate will only get you an early grave from a pool of your own stupid. This is all I have to say for this half.

Secondly there are intellectuals who are drunk off their own book smarts. The first division is third world or small nation. There are plenty of people who dislike the United States. Most of them are people from third world countries looking to blame someone for the fact that history shit on them. (Most problems in the middle east can be traced to the numerous empires that controlled them --eg Roman, Byantine, Hellenistic, Mongul, Ottoman-- knowing this, can one really blame ALL the problems on the US? Also, there are amny movements in history to establish a unity in newly forming nations by being rabidly anti-(fill in the dominant power). This isn't virulent, but it is childish. Are there people with grievances in other nations that have legiitimate grievances, oh HELL yes. However, this is dodging the issue. We must focus on the magnitude of this singular event. We can address those in a while, but I will refuse to field any points of discussion if people are unwilling to deal with their nations sins as much as I will admit to my countries own. We ALL have blood on our hands, now is not the time for sanctimonious garbage.

Sorry to add a second part to...the second part. Boy did that sound stupid, anyway, the second half of the intellectually stupid, are college students or graduates who feel they know all there is to know. I don't care what your professor said, or what damn courses you took in college, but I'm guessing no one took basic philosophy. There is a HUGE difference between tolerance and cultural relativism. A tolerant person can be against intolerant cultures, and seek to change them. A cultural relativist says we can't judge other cultures, so we must accept a culture that believes in opression and murder...yeah like I want to live in that pussy world. There is an expression "Too philosophical for decent company." Now seriously children, stop masturbating to Che Guevarra posters (Which as a Cuban I feel insulted when I see them) and blaming capitalism, because capitalism is the thing that bought all your nintendos, computers, and college education you self righteous mental masturbaters! Okay... enough spite, seriously open your eyes, forget your liberal or conservative brainwashing and think about compromise and cooperation. Life ain't burger king, you can't get it all your way.

I guess what it all boils down to is too much cerebation and too much passion. Rhyme and reason must go together hand in hand. Use too much of one without the other, and you are a troglodite; not truly living as a human.

To summarize what I want...an end to terrorism. ETA, IRA, Golden hand, Islamic terrorists. I was studying in Spain when Miguel Angel was killed. I learned about terror methods from my cousins. I was shocked, then calmed down after what happened on my own home soil. I had a bit of an innoculation, but it still goddamn hurts. Anyone who belittes this is a moron.There's too many of these groups in the world, it has to stop now.
These groups must be skillfully removed, surgery not amputation.

As for the Sweden rules guy: You do realize they have cells in your nation too? They are equally likely to bomb houses of "sin" as anyplace else. I don't know about how safe you feel, but they hate your freedom as well.

As for Ms. anti-american. So what? You hate America. Hell I hate a few nations as well. If you support these people you're sick, if you pay for or participate, you'll burn. Simple as that. Being a troll on a message board won't help dialogue any, so either explain or be on your way.

Crownwasabi- My RA said this attack would be something I would think up of. I don't know how to take that statement.

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-23 18:07:57

At 9/23/01 01:52 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
Who's the jerkoff. i just read your profile and it's pretty funny to me. Your 30 years old and your a student. What a student as in some one so stupid he's still in high school and middle school. your too stupid to even be in college. it's funny i'm only 15 and have a job and your 30 and your unemployed. Thats just really funny to me. So before you go crackin on other people's jobs. How about you get a job for yourself. Oh yeah if our responses are so gay then why do you even bother with them. Your susposed to be the bigger person. IN DEED you are the bigger person. Well i'm not going to waste any more time on you.

It seems to me that you believe if someone is a student , they can not be employed.I am employed. I work with the blinf helping them learn how to live more independantly.So rather than to be held up to the ridicule of people such as your self I decided to keep that piece of info to myself.I am legally blind and my disabilty came to me late in my life, I am a student again, training for a new vocation , since I can no longer work in the position I once held. I will remind you once again , you and your buddy chose to begin these battles , but then expect to be left alone. I did not start to pick you two aprt until you both chose to fuck with me .You are right in one respect you are children and should not be held accountable for your actions . Go on believing this abd you will go far in this world. I apologize if I have offended the two of you and will not respond to anything else you write.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 01:58:40

i was recently talking to a friend of mine who lives in the area. im posting this aweek afterwards but they say when the winds blows and your down wind of the WTC building is omits this horrid smell.... if you dont get what im talking about.. the whole city smells like dead bodys....and it will be a long time until the smell is gone.im glad i moved when i did.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 02:24:22

At 9/23/01 12:12 AM, enraged wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't post that shit?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 02:25:53

I never posted "Enraged is an asshole" and "Long live McDonalds" and you freakin' know it. And what is this "cohort crap" I am the only one that uses this account.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 02:41:25

Please quite lying and flaming, you are wasting my time...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 06:06:08

Hi all um my views on the war are we will win but it will hurt us all in some way so we should all do crazy thangs do drugs yhave sex and stuff heh ,l8ter

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 09:15:16

Oh my God, you killed Kenny...you bastards!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 15:18:30

At 9/23/01 06:07 PM, enraged wrote:
It seems to me that you believe if someone is a student , they can not be employed.I am employed. I work with the blinf helping them learn how to live more independantly.So rather than to be held up to the ridicule of people such as your self I decided to keep that piece of info to myself.I am legally blind and my disabilty came to me late in my life, I am a student again, training for a new vocation , since I can no longer work in the position I once held. I will remind you once again , you and your buddy chose to begin these battles , but then expect to be left alone. I did not start to pick you two aprt until you both chose to fuck with me .You are right in one respect you are children and should not be held accountable for your actions . Go on believing this abd you will go far in this world. I apologize if I have offended the two of you and will not respond to anything else you write.

i'm sorry if your blind but if your legally blind how would you know where you were on this site. Well i'm sorry if it affected you in anyway.

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 16:50:05

At 9/24/01 03:18 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 9/23/01 06:07 PM, enraged wrote:
i'm sorry if your blind but if your legally blind how would you know where you were on this site. Well i'm sorry if it affected you in anyway.

The advances in technology are amazing. I have a program that allows me to look around on these sites.I am not a liar and do not wish to continue this bickering with anyone. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 17:21:36

sorry dude. Didn't mean anything Enraged!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-24 21:06:11

Dude 4U
I have no idea how I got you into this, but it was between me and enraged.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-25 01:56:10

At 9/24/01 09:06 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: Dude 4U

Sorry my B. Forget i was even in this. ight

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-25 13:50:06

What the fick is going thru the gheads of all these dumb shits who repond to a WTC Tribute as "I'm tied of seeing this"??? don't they have the common sence of a potato? If you don't want to see any more WTC tributes then don't fucking click VIEW on a flash labled WTC ... it's really simple

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-10-04 08:49:19

is anybody else out in the NG world in the army?? if so whats going on in your neck of the woods.. im in germany.

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-10-09 02:46:04

Do these topics ever purge?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-10-09 02:47:25

At 9/25/01 01:56 AM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 9/24/01 09:06 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: Dude 4U
Sorry my B. Forget i was even in this. ight

--No problem :)

Response to WTC = WAR 2008-05-06 17:01:19

Uh oh..This isnt good..

Response to WTC = WAR 2008-05-14 18:47:13

At 5/12/08 12:22 AM, ibhenowflee wrote: terrorism lol

Is this forum even moderated?

Response to WTC = WAR 2008-06-04 13:58:07

ADHIR

@I WAS THE FIRST ONE WITH THE EXTRA TALL SIG @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BBS Signature

Response to WTC = WAR 2008-07-21 23:29:24

At 5/6/08 09:33 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Isn't this wierd? It's like looking back into the past, where everyone was praying for the fucking president to do something, and now the whole world hates him.

T

Bush failed the world.

But honestly, I don't think there is any president out there that can actually deal with a situation like this. It's too hard, with your prime target impossible to find, and a huge war in Iraq (which shouldn't have been started) and the whole world telling you that they are one inch from dismantling you.

It's hard.

Click the Squid -> 🦑