00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,793 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:16:44

This is the kind of shit these towelheads pull in their own country, now they're bringing it here!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:17:08

This is not a response but more of a thought. What has happened in the past 48 hours can only be described as odd. America, as we know it, has stopped; and instead of choosing to move on this country has chose to take in what has accually happened.

Now after I really thinking about the facts (that volluteers were given buckets to collect human remains etc.) I felt imposed to see what left winged sites such as newgrounds and stile had to say. So far I am pleased to see that we can all realize how serious this situation is.

In a plea I hope people can continue to realize the reprecusions that may become of this situation- both by goverment response and a social response. By that I realize it is easy to come up with some type of sick humor about all this.

I ask newgrounds to please not allow such an arena for uneeded, imature, shallow movies. People should continue to express their thoughts on the subject-- but please do it with taste, not for mysake or yours, but for the thousands of people who have died in this tragedy.

thanks

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:37:28

This is, for our generation, the tragedy to end all tragedies. We mustn't lose hope and we mustn't lose sight of who our actual enemies are. The last thing to do is jump to conclusions about who's to blame. A war with terrorists is like no other war. There is no enemy country. the people responsible owe allegiance to no government, only to their own twisted ideals. This is a war which will not be fought by conventional means, but it must be fought, and it must be won. Our grief and anger must not become the race-hate it is in danger of becoming. My love and condolences go out to all the people lost, and the people who have lost, in this great disaster bred of unreasonable hate and prejudice. I have relatives in New York and love the city very much, but it will never be the same. Nothing will ever be the same for us again.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:42:44

Those terriots should be glad they didint hit the white house....if they did, the world would see america as a military juggernaut....defcon 4, all naval, air, ground forces on 24/7 duty and will have little or no remorse on anyone who gets in there way...the only place those wussy bitch ass terriosts can hide is in space because america will tear apart this world for those bastard heads...
in the words or John McCain
"may god have mercy on ur souls
because america will not"...
(i think thats the words?)
plus if ben laden is found responcible will someone plez make a flash game were we can kill him in many horrible ways so we can get our own revenge??? thanks...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:53:06

I would like to add, on top of previous letter, i do not consider the blame of any one people. we are all human. and i would like to defend america: in all the histories of the world america and britain have been portrayed as imperialist monsters. not true. most history books are politicaly correct carcasses of the truth. britain was never any worse than any other country. every place britain colonized is a working democratic govt. for the people. with a good economy and good morals. did you see the british sloughtering each other over petty diffrences? no, they took advantage of other places bloodthristy animosity. playing both sides against the middle. now on to america.WE HAVE NEVER BEEN AS BAD AS ANY COUNTRY WEVE COME UP AGAINST. north korea, north vietnam, cuba, the soviet union, the middle east. all these places committed mass atrocities, and is anyone in rage against them? 'imperialist capitalist pigs' yea, right, that is ignorant, we do drive for wealth but that is a desire, just like the rest of you! that is our desire not yours, yours may be religous or otherwise, so what? imperialist? our customs are ADOPTED not imposed. we only stay places when we are begged to stay. we dont want our troops stationed in some far off land dying for 'a possesion' evil west....fuck you, you dont see us murdering ourselves in the streets do you? over petty diffrences??? why cant you guys just sit down and let everyone believe how they want to beleive shit. what we want is a world wide democratic government, in the long run. where you CHOOSE to be a part of. if we the middle east, east asia, and africa, could calm the fuck down on an overall, and stop fighting, we could start helping desiese and famine. and for thos in far off lands happy because we suffered a loss, just remember everything you know is because of western powers and inventions. television, airplane, the car, daily foods, medicine! running water, sterilized food, restaurants, a possibility of getting off this planet into space...all us, europe, japan, north america (russia is included in europe, eurasia) who the fuck would save your ass from a natural disaster like a giant rock? or global warming? or lack of food because thir world countries have too many children? it will be the wests inventions. if you want to refuse our culture, fine, WE DONT CARE, our only interest is the oil, and soon enough we will(or you will) invent cold fussion which i pray to god will come about shortly, to stop all this childish bullshit! so in summery, if you think we are evil, look in your past, everyone has has dark pasts, MOST have more darker pasts than we do. be man(or women) enough to face up to the fact that it isnt all our fault, and dont beleive what is tought in school so much, it blames the strong ones now, not the conquered murderers.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:54:42

Well, crap. This just plain sucks.

I normally have a policy of not caring at all about anything that doesn't effect me directly, but this is not good. Although, on the bright side of things I might be able to upgrade the fuck out of my computer once all the rioting and looting starts. Hahaha!

Anyhoo, I have no frickin' clue what country is responsible, and apparently neither does the rest of the world. But I hope it's the Brits, 'cuz I always did dislike them. They're all mean to me... (Side note: TheInterrogator.com staff all deserve to DIE! Except Iceman, he's my friend.)

Anyway, I bet StrawberryClock or one of his alter-egos will start making parodies of this in a very desensitized way, so as to offend as many people as possible. Grrrrrr...

I feel like taking an Israeli Industries Desert Eagle point-five-oh to the head of every single one of those Palistanians who were cheering 'cuz they're jealous of the US and shit. Blam! "Bone and brains collide, making for a sickening cruncy goop that lines the streets of the nation." Hell, I'd go join the Army and kick some ass if I were old enough!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 22:01:20

This news is awful :(

My condolences to the families/friends of those that perished in these horrifying events.

S

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 22:30:24

I simply would like to say that I would appreciate it if people would stop comparing this to Pearl Harbor. The only real resemblance is that it was a surprise attack, and it was in the US. If we keep talking about Pearl Harbor, we might offend our Japanese citizens, not to mention Japan as a whole! (BTW, I like Japan) And don't spread racist hatred towards muslims or any other group of people! They aren't responsible, we don't even know who it was! If you have seen 'Siege' with Bruce Willis, you will realize what you are doing is wrong...

Why can't we all be friends? :(

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 22:54:31

At 9/12/01 08:10 PM, svn11 wrote: Sigh..
Dallas Area Mosque Target of Shooting

IRVING — At least six bullets shattered windows of a North Texas Mosque early Wednesday, causing about $3,000 in damage, officials said.

http://www.wfaa.com/wfaa/articledisplay/0,1002,31425,00.html

This disgusts me. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE, WE DON'T KNOW IT WHO IT WAS AND ALREADY YOU RESORT TO RACISM LIKE THIS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY TO (in my own state none the less) TO HELP ASSUAGE YOUR FEELINGS OF PAIN AND FEAR. How very Hitleresque of those of you Americans who are responsible for this and who are spouting off shit like "Kill all the rag heads"

Idiots. Pray that wiser people than you are in our government.

Finally, a person who thinks reasonably. Hate is never the answer.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 23:24:24

I dunno if anybody allready covered this earlier, but there were threats to the Empire State Building and they evacuated it and Penn Station.
The threats turned out to be false, however.
It was odd seeing the Empire State Buiding completely dark for I believe the first time since it's construction.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 23:38:27

At 9/12/01 06:00 PM, DJN wrote: Actually, three of the WTC's collapsed, I beleive it was WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

WTC 5, the Millenium Hilton and another building are probably going to collapse here soon too.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 00:01:40

i lived in new york since i was born. i remember the first day i went to the world trade center. i think it was the north tower, im not sure, but it was a beautiful view; you could of seen everything on the island. but all that... is gone now. because of the bastard terrorists that arent courageous enough, if they had any, to show theirselves. i was walking to class today and i noticed that yesterday was the date 9/11. hmm. 911 a day of urgency. isnt that ironic? what a bitch. i was overwhelmed by the accursed date. and i almost passed out. i love this country. i was born here, i will live here, and i will have my children here. i live in san diego, CA. i hope anyone reading this, just like the other messages, acknowledge the wounded and the lost at WTC, the Pentagon, and the plane crash outside Pittsburgh. i hope anyone will respond to this message gracefully. and have hope in the future for our beloved country. please e-mail me at otaku_surfer@asianavenue.com.if you want to talk about anything at all. in doing this, i hope i, or anyothers can do anything to help console the relatives of anyone lost in this sorrowful incident.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 00:22:27

People... there is no right answer to this. No decision taken can go without its consequences. Pray that all goes well.. cherish those you care about, thank God for their safety. Don't let hate consume you, it only brings about more..

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 01:08:27

I really hate sneek attacks. I feel all america should take one more swig of beer, grab our shotguns, and go hunting!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 01:16:16

At 9/12/01 06:15 PM, comRaDe187 wrote:
At 9/11/01 07:48 PM, shadowolf wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:54 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)
the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654
JESUS CHRIST!!
great thunder = explosion
2 brothers = towers
fortress = the city is still there, not to mention the US in general
the great leader will succumb = well, lets face it, Bush is the worlds largest pussy (he hid chicken-shit soon as he heard the news)

Aside from "City of God" (I don't think Jesus lives in Manhattan) that is too Fuckin' scary!
The City of God is obviously Jerusalem, and with the Intifadeh still going on...I think that crazy crackhead Nostradamus may have gotten one right. Let's hope not, tho.

That nostradamus stuff is a hoax, nostradamus was a 16th century philosopher meaning he was alive in the 1500's this "prediction" is said to have been made in 1657 which is presumable out of his lifetime especially since people didnt live that long back then, also his HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of predictions are way to broad with the words. He's not correct on a lot of these and its easy to say that he gets lucky a few times. the wording and style of his writing makes his predictions open to meaning a lot of things for different interpretations. Also he's obvious a very famous philosopher and obviously whoever thoght of this plan was intelligent indeed. a sinister mastermind, do you think it could be possible that someone read nostradamus's " supposed, prophecies " and fallowed along it to scare the shit out of the american public? I wouldnt worry too much about Nostradamus..

Our prays and hearts are with those victims, survivors,and friends or family. The world is shocked, the Americans are angry, this crime will not go unpunished...we will get them.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 01:31:36

I live in Yonkers, NY. About 15 minutes from NYC. I don't know who you are SESSNET but you are badly informed... All attacks were mad by hijacked planes...And the two towers are both collapsed...
God Bless all who were affected by these actions... God Bless Us All...

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 01:37:39

This horrible incident shouldn't even be compared to Pearl Harbor... Japan made an attack on strictly military personell... this on the other hand was an attack on both civilians, military and government... this is an attack which should only occur in full blown war... God Bless America...God Bless us All

At 9/11/01 11:31 AM, Compdude wrote: HOLY SHIT. This is huge. This is the biggest terrorist hit on a country of ALL TIME. They're saying that this is even bigger than Pearl Harbor. I hear that there were some 10,000 people in EACH tower. That's 20,000 people dead off the bat.

Putting aside the horror and outrage for a second, I'd like to get serious here. I'd like to request a moment of silence for those lost in this horrible accident.

Thank you.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 01:58:57

i think we should bomb all those ragheads to hell!!!!!!!and we should bomb everybody thats not on our side.and kill all the black people now just for the fun of it.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 02:01:48

At 9/13/01 01:16 AM, PinoyKiyo wrote:
At 9/12/01 06:15 PM, comRaDe187 wrote:
At 9/11/01 07:48 PM, shadowolf wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:54 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)
the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654
JESUS CHRIST!!
great thunder = explosion
2 brothers = towers
fortress = the city is still there, not to mention the US in general
the great leader will succumb = well, lets face it, Bush is the worlds largest pussy (he hid chicken-shit soon as he heard the news)

Aside from "City of God" (I don't think Jesus lives in Manhattan) that is too Fuckin' scary!
The City of God is obviously Jerusalem, and with the Intifadeh still going on...I think that crazy crackhead Nostradamus may have gotten one right. Let's hope not, tho.

That nostradamus stuff is a hoax, nostradamus was a 16th century philosopher meaning he was alive in the 1500's this "prediction" is said to have been made in 1657 which is presumable out of his lifetime especially since people didnt live that long back then, also his HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of predictions are way to broad with the words. He's not correct on a lot of these and its easy to say that he gets lucky a few times. the wording and style of his writing makes his predictions open to meaning a lot of things for different interpretations. Also he's obvious a very famous philosopher and obviously whoever thoght of this plan was intelligent indeed. a sinister mastermind, do you think it could be possible that someone read nostradamus's " supposed, prophecies " and fallowed along it to scare the shit out of the american public? I wouldnt worry too much about Nostradamus..

Our prays and hearts are with those victims, survivors,and friends or family. The world is shocked, the Americans are angry, this crime will not go unpunished...we will get them.

At last, someone truely using their head!!! Terrorists live on the fear and hatred spawned by their actions. If we remain rational, we have already defeated them and it will make it easier for all of us, no matter wwhat race, creed, or even planet we are from to hunt down these bastards and fry them slowly starting at the toes!!!! It is OK to hate...BUT, make sure you hate the right people first!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 02:23:33

Although attrocious, the latest events of terrorism that played out in New York City
and at The Pentagon on Tuesday are not in vain. They are a symbol that something has to be
done about the concept of reality in America. We now feel the bite from the snake of
insecurity that has been slithering it's way through our society for years. We now see,
in spite of the past terrorist activities carried out by both American and international
factions, that we cannot be so arrogant as to assume that something of great destructive
magnitude could not hit home. I think that it's now time for our government to take into
consideration the overall impact that it's affairs in foreign policy have had on the people
of it's own country. This latest of tragedies is a mere cinder in the firebed of world
terrorism. One form of terrorism is no different from the other in that it accomplishes
and incites feelings of despair, helplessness, and anger. This anger then fuels feelings
of vengeance. Vengeance is sweet, but it only begets vengeance, and the feeling of
vengeance is the feeling that revolutionized terrorism in our day and time.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 02:53:59

i want justice, vengeance, and a whole lotta spilled arab blood...my trigger finger gets itchy each time i think about those palestinian sand-n*gger fucks celebrating in the street

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 02:54:46

I know this doesnt have anything to with this topic, i just felt that this will show people how important america, I cant say in any other way cause cause words cant decribe this, but it touched me in a special way. I am not talking to horror that has happened recently, but rather a canadian editorial that was standing up for america here it is:
AMERICA
This is from a Canadian newspaper and IS worth sharing.......
America: The Good Neighbor.
Widespread but only partial news coverage was given recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television commentator. What follows is the full text of his broadcast.

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy, and you get automobiles.

You talk about American technocracy, and you find men on the moon - not once, but several times - and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at . Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here. When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke.
I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those."

Stand proud, America!

I had received this message from a friend through e-mail. I must say this was truly an interesting article and it had touched me as well as other people. America is a corrupted nation that does not follow its laws, but in our nations history, we have done more good than evil. It is really sad that nobody realizes this and would take up arms against us. What happened recently was senseless and cruel. Our forefathers would not have tolerated this. War is not the answer; terrorism will never end. World peace cannot be achieved because we cannot rid of it corruption. But, we can overcome this if we unite together and stand as one. In the words of Abraham Lincoln, “United we stand, divided we fall.”

We can get through this, we will prevail and we will find who did this and they will be punished for their crimes.

“We, the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.” The preamble of the Constitution of the United States.

I hope this will make people understand what has happened was a heartless act and to prove the fact the world is full of cruel assholes and people can realize the good america has done despite its problems. I just pray for the safety of those there are stilled trapped in the rubble of the WTC and the Pentagon as the families who are waiting for an answer.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 04:41:42

I think they should hunt down them coward bastards (osama bin laden or someone else) and execute the bitchez, because this is the most extreme thoughtless coward action ever. Bombs over KABUL

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 04:59:14

Fuck all them coward terrorists. Osama is a fucking coward who won't stand up for what he does. That's the most cowardly thing u can do. Fuck osama and bomb his ass

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 05:35:47

This was passed on to me and now I am passing it on to you:

In the City of God there will be great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb -"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning'- Nostradamus 1654... on the 11 day of the 9 month that... two metal birds would crash into two statues... in the new city... and the world will end soon after"
- From the book of Nostradamus

Well here it is broken down:

In the City of God - New York City
there will be a great thunder - the planes hitting the building
Two brothers - WTC
torn apart by Choas - falling of the buildings
while the fortress endures - the pentagon
the great leader will subbcumb - the president will declare war
The third big war - WWIII
will begin when the city is burning - gas fires, and ruble fires in New York
on the 11 day of the 9 month - 9/11/01
two metal birds - the planes
would crash into two tall statues - WTC
... in the new city... - New York City
... and the world will end soon after... - you can take that one anyway you want to but it is pretty self explainatory.
I am not trying to bring anybody down right now, I just thought that people should know. My condulances are with all of the family of the victims. I feel your pain because I to lost several friends in the crashes and in the pentagon.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 05:53:31

if you dont know. when you guys do bomb whoever did it. there will be australian fighter escorts. yep. johnny made a big step. we're following in your wake. you guys have got two armys to kill crazy terrorists with now. and that nostridamus thing? just creepy.. creeeep-y

BBS Signature

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 06:00:39

All I can say is that the terriosts couldn't have attacked the U.S with a worse president, Bush'll declare war for sure!

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 06:04:07

You Hit my big brother now I take a Fucking bat to your head!
(A very pissed off canadian!)

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 07:01:05

This morning (10am german time) everyone in germany stopped work and gave silent condolence to the victims for 5 minutes. This may not be much but we try what we can. You can see german teenagers standing at u.s.embassies crying their eyes out. The things that happened had an impact on all mankind.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-13 07:05:54

Frist off. Daughter Judy, I'm not 100% sure but I think Nostradamus Qurtain you posted might be a hoax. If your interested check out hogueprophecy.com. He's a Nostradamus exspert.

Cheese_man, thanks. It's nice to see the other rowdy offspring of England, is there to back us.

Same to you Johnx, little brother.

You know this just occured to me but America, Austraila, and Canada are basicly brothers. Odd.

Shit. I just heard on the new that Japan, Britan, and Austraila, have people that are missing and presumed dead at the WTC attack.

Well all I have to say is, we've been though this befor. The name has changed, and so has the face, but this ain't the first time someone has steped up to the good ol' US. This ain't the first time someone has try to destroy us. And just like all the other times when it's all said and done, and the smoke clears, Ol' glory will still be waveing. And maybe just maybe, with the help of our Brothers, and the rest of our friends in the world, we can eradicate this type of threat from the world, and prevent this from happening to anyone else.

WTC = WAR