00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,639 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 13:17:32

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

You don't come across as being too smart.

BTW, it was a PLANE that hit the pentagon, not a bomb.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 13:49:05

I say we should kill the mother fuckers who did this shit. KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 13:51:39

At 9/11/01 11:32 AM, BCunited wrote: palestinian attack they say.....this is really not good....we will go to war that im sure of it...i only have one question .. hoow come every country in the world does stupid things like this we dont ... the president dosent say you you and you go get in a plane and crash it into that building no we dont terrorize cities....i mean the us government arent the nicest guys but come on THIS SHIT IS OVER A PEICE OF LAND I SAY WE NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND NOONE GETS IT... YOU BIG BABIES..!!!!!!!!

The reason that all the other countries do this shit to us is because that the yare jelouse of what we have and how we live, i mena look at us, we have all the newest technology stuff and a helluva lot more money than them and we're FREE AND THEIR NOT!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 14:02:04

my word of sympathy: Punish the demonic Chicken Shits who did this
my word of empathy: who would have known

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 14:15:34

At 9/11/01 12:17 PM, PWFman wrote: THis is very bad, but it probobly wont lead to war. See, this wasnt a country that attacked us. It was an orgonization. And since organizations arent a country, we cant go to war with em. We can kill em all. But thank god we dont have to go to war. Thats just a reasurer for all of you.

Ok, I'm from Brooklyn New York, and, this whole thing pissed me off just a little bit (being sarcastic). My cousins almost died today, and many of my friends' family members died, or almost died. So, i think, all those little fucking palestinians should get what they deserve, all the fuckers who were dancing and jumping up and down, they should all get it. My brother is in the Marines and he's ready to kill sum Arab ass.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 14:33:54

This is all shocking, but it is nothing this country and it's people can't handle. Look at those people in New York. They should be proud of themselves. That is the greatest city on earth right there.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 14:37:47

This is very, very, very, very, very, veerry bad.
I heard something about nuclear retaliation.
I heard that there are over 340 firefighters missing.
I heard that this is going to be worse than Pearl Harbor.
The planes that crashed into the WTC, the Pentagon, and
the one that was supposedly trying to hit Camp David
were all, like, Boeing 700 series jetliners.
They were also, supposedly, all almost full of fuel.
I'm usually scared of nothing.
But, this is scaring the living shit out of me.
I have had a feeling that something bad was going to
happen soon, ever since the recent bad shit started
happening out east.
What will happen?
How are we going to retaliate?
Is the world coming to an end?
Is this going to happen again anytime soon?
For GOD's sake...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 15:31:42

"The most prolific sound that reverberates through time, is the beating of the war drum" - I forgot
There will be war...if we like it or not. We will fight in the streets and in the trenches. Some for revenge and some for peace. In the darkest of nights look in yourself and to each other for the guiding light. We are hope, we are justice, and we will not let this slide by. Forever and for always keep striving forward for the re-birth of a new era. We have not lost lives, we have gained angels to watch over us in the time of turmoil. And when enough blood is spilled, and enough screams are heard, and enough bodies are on the ground reaching out to the sky. Then we will realize this isn't victory, this is war. Pain is temporary, Bones Heal, But glory lasts forever

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 16:24:47

America needed a serious social wake up call, but god damn it, not like this.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 17:07:17

At 9/11/01 12:31 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/11/01 12:05 PM, Dracula_com wrote: You go and take some pics man !

This is going into the damn fricking history,
FUCK THOSE CHEERING PALASTINIANS, I SAY NUKE EM ALL !!!

Im from holland, just watched CNN for 1 hour, damn those fishy bastards....
What is the response like in Holland? What does the world think of this? Are some countries getting a kick out of it, or is everyone generally pissed off?

-Tom

here in brazil: every one is angry and sad, to hell ;_;

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 17:11:42

At 9/12/01 10:08 AM, DonQuixote wrote: My sympathies go out towards the victims of the tragedy.

But for those people who think this is the greatest act of terrorism, TAKE OFF YOUR ROSEY-COLORED GLASSES! This has much military validity as the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So either the latter is the greatest act of terrorism or the former is just another in a long line of military actions.

Just because America hasn't formerly declared war doesn't mean that we aren't invovled in a war.

A lot of people have been saying that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were worse acts of terrorism. Ok, two things about that. Firsat, We were at war with them. Second, days before we actually dropped the bomb, we papered the cities with leaflets in Japanese print that said something along the lines of 'Leave the City, something horrible will happen soon'. This is nothing like Hiroshima

-Strangescape

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 17:44:29

i don't know what news broadcast ur watchin buddy, but palestine did not take responsibility for it. they are celebrating it.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 17:55:16

At 9/12/01 05:15 PM, Amichi wrote: Stop acting like children. Now.

I read this thread and I find nothing but racism and hate. I am all for finding and punishing the people responsible for this. I want to see them pay, fatally, for what they've done. Yes. However... and read this, children..

PALESTINE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. ARABIC PEOPLE AS A WHOLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Get it?

THANK YOU. I now feel confident in the fact that perhaps there is a scrap of sanity amongst this large chaotic mess.

I simply felt like saying, that, no matter what's at the bottom of this ordeal, the fact of that matter is that - along with scores of people across the world - it makes me sick. Very, very SICK.

It makes me feel literally ill to think that so many lives have been lost, just to once incident, and I must say I agree with one of my teachers at my high school that this really is 'the Pearl Harbor of our generation'. ...that's not to say that the two events differ at all, but the fact is that while the Japanese attack impacted that generation, the WTC Tragedy will impact our generation, and will most likely lead us to some sort of war.

I do, however, feel slightly worthless at the fact that there's not really much I can do except pray, even though I'm not alone in sharing this feeling. I'm too young to donate blood, I don't live anywhere near NYC or even the state for that matter, but my hopes and concerns go out to everyone, EVERYONE, in America and across the world who feel as sickened as I do about the whole experience.

God help us. The last thing I wish to do is grow up in the middle of a war.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:00:39

Actually, three of the WTC's collapsed, I beleive it was WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:03:31

At 9/12/01 05:15 PM, Amichi wrote: Stop acting like children. Now.

I read this thread and I find nothing but racism and hate. I am all for finding and punishing the people responsible for this. I want to see them pay, fatally, for what they've done. Yes. However... and read this, children..

PALESTINE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. ARABIC PEOPLE AS A WHOLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Get it?

You are angry. Good. You are frustrated. Good. You will need that. However, direct your anger into productive activities. Help your fellow human beings. Give blood. Volunteer. Yea, I know you're a bunch of apathetic motherfuckers, usually. So what? These are unusual circumstances. Take it into account and get your pale computer using asses out there. I am, and have.

Newgrounds staff: Take control of your list. Stop inciting hate. Show me, and these people, that there's a reason we come here. Use the intelligence I know you have, rather than the base anger you've been using until now.

Absolutely. Stop dreaming about the desperate glories of a third world war and DO something to help the sufferers of this crisis. Hatred of a race of people that bare a resemblance to the terrorists who have done this will achieve nothing. The perpetrators must be found and be given their day in court, PROVING our moral superiority. If we wanted to, we could destroy every country in the world that we disagree with, but nuclear war would plunge us into a dystopia far worse than what we witnessed yesterday. As Einstein put it:

"I know not with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but I know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Sympathy, Solidarity, PEACE...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:05:29

It makes me feel literally ill to think that so many lives have been lost, just to once incident, and I must say I agree with one of my teachers at my high school that this really is 'the Pearl Harbor of our generation'.

I quietly have to disagree with that. Pearl Habor was an act of war from identifyable persons... this is mindless terrorism by people who won't show their faces. You can't declare war on terrorists. You can only hunt them down and bring them to justice. That, I support. But I for one will be more then upset if a war breaks out over this. I somewhat doubt it would be WW3, at least initially, but nonetheless... we don't need it.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:07:53

Let me just say that I have read some of the most intelligent things on this post and also some of the most fucking stupid things I have ever heard.

OK, first of all, WTF is up with all the "NUKE 'EM!" "FUCK PALESTINE!" "FUCK ALL THE RAGHEADS!" Jesus Fucking H. Christ people, this is the same kind of anger and antipathy that made whoever the hell it was that attacked us to go to such lengths!
Calls for justice and vengeance are understandble and righteous, but escalating it to this kind of racism and makes us no better than the Nazis or the KKK or, yes, even the terrorists who destroyed the WTC. I thought the NG forums were a place of equality and a generally high level of intelligence, but I guess all you hateful fucks just can't seem to think anything else other than calls for blood. And speaking of Palestine, how the hell do you know that Arabs or Muslims did this? I admit that's most likely, but isn't America based on the idea of "innocent until proven guilty?" If you change this fact, then you really are like the facist fucks you claim to hate.

Going to war? Explain to me, in clear terms, exactly how the fuck we are going to fight a war against TERRORISTS. They wouldn't be TERRORISTS if they fought against soldiers, now would they? The whole point of TERRORISM is to shock and force an enemy's populace into submission. They NEVER attack using conventional methods. As such, we could never fight terrorists in a war. If a country is sponsoring them, then I wholeheartedly agree in kicking the shit out of those wannabe warriors, but we must remember that their government and military must be targeted only. Revenge on civilians, I have said, makes us terrorists as well.

Nuking them? Are you bastards that stupid? Do you have any idea how powerful and devastating a nuclear device is? Palestine is right next to Israel, our ally. If we nuked Palestine, Israel would be blown to shit too. Not to mention that any nuclear weapon dropped in the Middle East would devastate the entire region. It would become uninhabitable, making it impossible to gather oil. Is that really what you want? The loss of our primary supply of energy? The world would come to a standstill.

To sum up, I agree that action has to be taken specifically against the terrorists and their primary supporters. I don't think that would be hard, seeing as how we have the support of the world. Jesus, even Arafat and China said they stood with the US! If the terrorists hoped to weaken America, well, they did. But we are united with people all over the world in seeking justice and retribution. May God have mercy on their lousy fucking souls.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:08:07

Did you guys hear? After the first plane hit, there was a PA announcement in the tower that was undamaged, the south one I think. It said 'the danger has passed, return to your offices'. And some people did.
Whoever did this is going straight to Hell.

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:08:15

"In the City of God
(Fight for Jerusilum)
there will be a great thunder,
(An explosion)
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,
(The world trade centers)
while the fortress endures,
(The pentagon)
the great leader will succumb"
(Bush)
"The third big war will begin
(World War 3)
when the big city is burning
(New York "aka the Big Apple")"
- Nostradamus 1654

Uhm, dont know if anyone else has pointed this out... but I thought I would

http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html

They say that saying did not come from nostradamus..
Figured I would point that out since its getting spewed all over the web and getting changed even .. I have seen iterations that say:

"In the City of York...."

wtf, sounds like a game of Telephone and they don't even have the right person qouted.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:15:26

At 9/11/01 07:48 PM, shadowolf wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:54 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)
the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654
JESUS CHRIST!!
great thunder = explosion
2 brothers = towers
fortress = the city is still there, not to mention the US in general
the great leader will succumb = well, lets face it, Bush is the worlds largest pussy (he hid chicken-shit soon as he heard the news)

Aside from "City of God" (I don't think Jesus lives in Manhattan) that is too Fuckin' scary!

The City of God is obviously Jerusalem, and with the Intifadeh still going on...I think that crazy crackhead Nostradamus may have gotten one right. Let's hope not, tho.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:29:03

At 9/11/01 09:08 PM, FalconMIPC wrote:
At 9/11/01 08:34 PM, vegeta5353 wrote: Ok everyone is posting messages like kill the palestinians and shit..well if you watch the news its 90% chance its Osama Bin Ladin..he is a leader in a terrorist group which does not have anything do do with palestinians..They cant find him because he has been hiding from the FBI for years. So the US will most likely retaliate on Afganistan.The US has done way more..to me they are the bullies and over power every country. There is NO FACT that this is a muslim person. When the bombing of the federal building in okalahoma occured..everyone blamed the arabs, but it turned out to be one of your own, it was Timithy Mcveigh. America shouldnt go around bombing places with not knowing who the person is.
Yes your right, everybody shouldn't start acting like 12 year old's and say "NUKE THEM FUCKERS!" Most of you all don't know about real war, nukes, or guns. Most of you act like you know what your talking about. I just wanna thank whoever isn't acting queer about this. You are right about blaming that Osama fucker, it wasn't the whole country. But, what the fuck are you trying to say that the U.S. is "bullying" other countries??? I can't even begin you to explain why you are so wrong. The americans won't go nuke shit unless they are sure whoever did this, in fact they probably already know, but they probably won't do anything about it. "bullying"?? Fuck no! The U.S. accepts trashy foriegn immagrants by the tousands every year. They kiss every small country's ass. America is basically is one of the few rare countries that take in everybody into theior country. Some people think America deserves this. Well all those innocent people didn't ask to die. The reason why America has been finally attacked is because they fund Israel for there attacks on Afghanistan and are always interested in those trash politics in the Middle East. Do you know why they do that? Because, that is what they think needs to be done. Of course those fucks are going to try to attempt to kill 20 thousand Americans. Because they have nothing to lose. Because they have so much worthless jealousy and hate towards us and other countries. It's pretty easy to hit a giant like then to kill rats that hiding in the sewers like them don't you think? Others like me think we shouldn't kiss anymore ass. If we kill innocents in thier country, then thats toooo fucking bad. These fucks can attack America and innocents die, but it's a tragedy when we "accidently" kill their inncocents? You can say America hasn't done everything to prevent this, but we are all human... who could have prevented this? Also, to whoever thinks the president is a chicken or that he won't do anything about this, your wrong. George Bush is not the smartest looking fucker, but in reality the president has very little to do with making a retaliation or an attack towards Afghan. He is suppose to control the general population and have the final say in what action they make. He has near nothing to do with planning war or attacks. To bad there are so many shady fuckers out there that do not realize all this. Peace out.

P.S.- also to all you british guys out there that are whinging about having a war, that just makes your country more of a sissy one. Only bitches are suppose to bitch... are you all bitches over there? I hope not. To all you U.S. citizens they have foriegn blood in you or whatever, DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF. You had nothing to do with this! And if any shady mother fucking American insults you for this, just ignore them... it's just like pearl harbor. You all know all about that lousy racism in the air after WW2. It was pointless...

Yes, the US is the big bully in the world. We killed Salvador Allende, the President of Chile, and then replaced him with a facist regime. In the Vietnam war, we assasinated the leader of South Vietnam, and again replaced the government with a facist regime. We tore Polynesians from their islands in the Cold War so we could conduct nuclear missile tests. Western powers pretty much just raped the Middle East for half of the century of its oil, and then we bullied OPEC into giving us the prices we want when it was formed. We blockade and refuse to trade with Cuba, but not China or Vietnam? America has exercised its position in the world to restrict growth in other countries so we can have more money. America wasn't punished on 9-11-01, it was attacked. Punishment would be refusing trade agreements or not allowing American developors inside. What happened was nothing short of mass murder, and a horrible devastation even worse than Pearl Harbor.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:30:12

In light of these events I've decided that we should turn the whole Middle East into a parking lot. Thank you.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:45:11

have more money. America wasn't punished on 9-11-01, it was attacked. Punishment would be refusing trade agreements or not allowing American developors inside. What happened was nothing short of mass murder, and a horrible devastation even worse than Pearl Harbor.

well of course it is worse than Pearl Harbor.. at least the Japanese were attacking a military installation.. regardless of whether they warned us or not.. whatever you say about the Japanese, at least they didn't pull this kind of cowardly bullshit to try to get their point across.. they attacked people who were at least trained to be prepared to die in a hostile manner..

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 18:55:40

I think that the guy that wrote that is probably going crazy because he is wondering just like the rest of America, because what i heard on the news is that it is not over yet that California and other big cities and small towns with power plants and nuclear power plants have to worry because they say that those might get hit so if you live in a town with a powerplant you might be targeted not to worry or scare anyone but just watch out and thank god for everyday that you are alive because you never know when it could end or it could be jeprodized so please thank god for every single day that you are alive.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 19:16:08

At 9/12/01 05:11 PM, Strangescape wrote:
At 9/12/01 10:08 AM, DonQuixote wrote: My sympathies go out towards the victims of the tragedy.

But for those people who think this is the greatest act of terrorism, TAKE OFF YOUR ROSEY-COLORED GLASSES! This has much military validity as the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So either the latter is the greatest act of terrorism or the former is just another in a long line of military actions.

Just because America hasn't formerly declared war doesn't mean that we aren't invovled in a war.

A lot of people have been saying that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were worse acts of terrorism. Ok, two things about that. Firsat, We were at war with them. Second, days before we actually dropped the bomb, we papered the cities with leaflets in Japanese print that said something along the lines of 'Leave the City, something horrible will happen soon'. This is nothing like Hiroshima

-Strangescape

actually the letters we dropped were in english, which was a serious fuck up and i dont know how they overlooked that
but thats another story
fuck terrorists
bring war

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 19:42:31

What happened yesterday was a real tradgety. But, some people have been using racial terms towards the muslims which is very wrong. Were not even sure who did this but bin laden looks guilty. Stop pointing fingers and spreading rumors. There is nothing wrong with the muslim religion. The only people that are wrong are the terrorists they are making the muslims look bad or evil. I just needed to post this. So many people are saying bomb them and other things. Why, by doing this were just as bad as the terroists why put more innocent lives at risk!

-Rabid Polarbear

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 20:10:11

Sigh..
Dallas Area Mosque Target of Shooting

IRVING — At least six bullets shattered windows of a North Texas Mosque early Wednesday, causing about $3,000 in damage, officials said.

http://www.wfaa.com/wfaa/articledisplay/0,1002,31425,00.html

This disgusts me. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE, WE DON'T KNOW IT WHO IT WAS AND ALREADY YOU RESORT TO RACISM LIKE THIS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY TO (in my own state none the less) TO HELP ASSUAGE YOUR FEELINGS OF PAIN AND FEAR. How very Hitleresque of those of you Americans who are responsible for this and who are spouting off shit like "Kill all the rag heads"

Idiots. Pray that wiser people than you are in our government.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 20:16:28

This may be one of the most gruesome events that will be written in the dark pages of history. This might be the advent of the third World War. I hate to say this but its already the end for all of us. There is a solution in case there will be worse than that. Burn the book of Nostradamus, his bibliography and its copies. That would save us all. I don't force you to believe me, it's our final choice. And let us put in our mind that man itself creates its own fate and destiny. We still have the cure.

So don't lost hope.

By the way, condolence for the victims on the terrible event in WTC. We in the Philippines are still praying for peace and unity on EARTH to make it a better place to live on.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 20:55:20

At 9/11/01 02:01 PM, evil-c wrote: this is just horrible. after those fucking assholes are done attacking you guys, they might come here to canada. we have to kill those bastards!!!!!!!!!!

i highly doubt that they are after you so rest assure that you wont suffer the same that we have. my question is how on earth can someone live with theirselves after doing such a horrible thing like what happened? i hope that they suffer as much as they made these innocent people that they hurt and killed when we find them. in the meantime im gonna try to donate some blood... wish me luck.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-12 21:02:05

Well, ive read shit about people defending the terrorists, they are brave and whatnot. look into history. they never had to slwly wathc themselves die, they didnt have to watch their friends suffer and die during a war, they didnt even have to break a sweat, all they had to do was decide the cause was more important than their lives. no one takes responsibility for it, it is cowardice. especialy on the part of the organizers of it, strike from invisibility through someone else who has no self thinking abilities, and laugh in the dark. a grander pearl harbor. but the japanese faced up to us. the terrorists didnt. we feed the world for the most part, we keep them from killing each other (yah,read a book, turns out the only countries that work well together withought us watching them all the time are in europe)
and they do this to us? like and ignorant two year old shooting his parent in the foot, granted we dont care for them, but we do keep them safe, who enforces the geneva accords?????????We do, us and europe, withought us, i dont think europe would give a rats ass what they did to each other, nor would they have the iron fist to snuff it out quickly. make no mistake, we will not sink to their level, we will have BALLS about this, we will not send warped minds to do our bidding, we will send our fathers, brothers, sons, and doughters to systematicly wipe out who did the to us, one BUILDING at a time, WITHOUT letting innocents die like yesterday. IF they have gods, they better start praying, because only the gods will be able to stop the giant they have awakened. any country with a respectable army is on our side. the ball is in our court, and we are going all out.