New Topic Respond to this Topic
SESSNET
SESSNET
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 10:35:17 Reply

I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 10:46:27 Reply

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

I have been watching this all live - you beat me to a front page post! It is INSANE! The second tower just collapsed! There are now NO WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS! Also, a car bomb went off outside the state department and the news is saying it was a third plane that hit the Pentagon. HOLY SHIT!!!!!

America had gotten so damn comfortable - time for it to wake up and smell the rest of the world! This is totally nuts!

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
kaido
kaido
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 10:48:13 Reply

yeah, i'm watching this also. there's speculation that another plane has been hi-jacked and is on it's way to the nations capital.. : sucks.
- kaido

kaido
kaido
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:00:14 Reply

update : a plane just crashed [or got shot down.. dunno yet] 80 miles from Pitsburgh
yeow

EhFilms
EhFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:02:26 Reply

To those who aren't so informed and don't know what the WTC is all about, it would probably be enough for them to know that our beloved twin towers have both been completely leveled. Planes are being grounded. Traffic is being stopped. The city that never sleeps is in a state of panic and shock. This is all a bad dream.

A personal note: It has been said now that a Palestinian Organization has taken responsibility for this rediculously surreal occurrence. As an Arab-American born in the U.S. and living in the U.S., I have never felt more horrified or ashamed to call myself a Palestinian.

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:03:02 Reply

my dad is in the pentegon...he hasn't called yet...this sucks

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:09:01 Reply

Yeah man!
I'm living in england and watching it now!!!

The other building has collapsed just now!

Man this is bad!

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Metallica2dope
Metallica2dope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:09:17 Reply

FUCK THE palestineans
NUKES!!!!!!

Steve-Hutchison
Steve-Hutchison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Game Developer
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:10:38 Reply

I say we kill those ugly mother fuckers.

How do you get POWERS?

Bomb-Clock
Bomb-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:11:22 Reply

I usually don't like americans, but *THIS* this is horrifying! No one deserves this! I feel sorry for you guys, this is the biggest news since the gulf war... bigger maybe! My god! I don't beleive it! I just hope nothing else happens! I hope you hit those bastards back HARD! Kill the fuckers! If I was prime minister... I'd help you get the Cunts!

Wormtail
Wormtail
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:11:57 Reply

At 9/11/01 11:09 AM, millane wrote: FUCK THE palestineans
NUKES!!!!!!

Do you think Palestines made that?I don't think so.Also I saw some people jumping out of WTC Buildings :(

Malachite
Malachite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:19:11 Reply

Joy I picked a good week to go home, I'm on the west coast at a friends house and supposed to be going home on saturday back to Pa, unfortunately tv signals at my friends house sucks and they dont got cable, so I can't see what's going on, but yeah shit like this sucks.

Mistah-Metool
Mistah-Metool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:27:02 Reply

im from israel. my dad came home earlier today and told me about the whole thing.both of the WTC towers down and a bunch of other planes still heading to washington,oh man...this is REALY frightning.
p.s:i HATE terrorists

WTC = WAR

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:31:03 Reply

At 9/11/01 11:03 AM, Unmindful wrote: my dad is in the pentegon...he hasn't called yet...this sucks

I have a friend who works in one of the World Trade Towers... New news yet. Everyone just needs to pray right now.

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
goingcrazy
goingcrazy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:31:22 Reply

kill all those people who brought down the wtc

Compdude
Compdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:31:42 Reply

HOLY SHIT. This is huge. This is the biggest terrorist hit on a country of ALL TIME. They're saying that this is even bigger than Pearl Harbor. I hear that there were some 10,000 people in EACH tower. That's 20,000 people dead off the bat.

Putting aside the horror and outrage for a second, I'd like to get serious here. I'd like to request a moment of silence for those lost in this horrible accident.

Thank you.

WTC = WAR

BCunited
BCunited
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:32:02 Reply

palestinian attack they say.....this is really not good....we will go to war that im sure of it...i only have one question .. hoow come every country in the world does stupid things like this we dont ... the president dosent say you you and you go get in a plane and crash it into that building no we dont terrorize cities....i mean the us government arent the nicest guys but come on THIS SHIT IS OVER A PEICE OF LAND I SAY WE NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND NOONE GETS IT... YOU BIG BABIES..!!!!!!!!

super0sonic
super0sonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:33:47 Reply

Up here in Canada all air traffic has been stopped and the border closed. Even our government and other buildings have been closed no attacks up here yet.

Jimithy
Jimithy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:40:08 Reply

CHAOS!!! This is a wake up call...maybe Bush will get involved with foreign diplomacy a little more...President Bush vowed to “hunt down the folks who committed this act.” WHAT A REDNECK!!!

DaFreak
DaFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:43:09 Reply

I can 't believe it...what a disaster!!! THE 2 TOWERS??? I'm going to watch the news right now.......oh God

SexyVulture
SexyVulture
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:45:40 Reply

I live in england - near london -
I don't want this to be happening.
I don't want to go to war.

I don't want more people to die.
I don't want to live in fear of the world.
I don't like violence.
I don't like the killing.

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:47:36 Reply

I have been watching this all live - you beat me to a front page post! It is INSANE! The second tower just collapsed! There are now NO WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS! Also, a car bomb went off outside the state department and the news is saying it was a third plane that hit the Pentagon. HOLY SHIT!!!!!

America had gotten so damn comfortable - time for it to wake up and smell the rest of the world! This is totally nuts!

I can't help but laugh.

No, hear me out. Just discussing what happened, with a lot of major countries going "Hey! That was fucked up." All I can really think about at this point is, the guys responsible are going... "Uhh... that's not the response we wanted."

Naw.. this is shit. This is not what I wanted to wake up to... roommate woke me up with this line:

"<name deleted>? The world trade centre has been blowed up and the pentagon has been bombed. Can I have a cigarette?"
How do you respond to that?

Jimithy
Jimithy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:48:58 Reply

156 people on board one of the planes that crashed into the WTC...American Airlines...This is unforgiveable.

Nonibe
Nonibe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:50:54 Reply

Just got home, opened IE, went to newgrounds, and read this. I flicked on the TV, switched to channel 1, disbelief in my mind, and as soon as it pops up on the screen I see the flaming image of the world trade center towers, collapsing, 'BREAKING NEWS' flashing along the bottom of the screen...still watching it now, man this is worrying, if we go to WW3, then we're all dead.

Shit.

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:51:52 Reply

At 9/11/01 11:31 AM, Compdude wrote: HOLY SHIT. This is huge. This is the biggest terrorist hit on a country of ALL TIME. They're saying that this is even bigger than Pearl Harbor. I hear that there were some 10,000 people in EACH tower. That's 20,000 people dead off the bat.

Each building has, on average, 50,000 people working there. Also, thousands of people pass through the bottom floor's retail stores... so maximum fatality rate for each tower is 53,000. So that leaves us at 106,000, not to mention the Pentagon fatalities.

Mistah-Metool
Mistah-Metool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:52:03 Reply

At 9/11/01 11:27 AM, maverick-zero wrote:

im from israel. my dad came home earlier today and told me about the whole thing.both of the WTC towers down and a bunch of other planes still heading to washington,oh man...this is REALY frightning.
p.s:i HATE terrorists

i hate palestinians.
man,they are realy @#$%ed in the city

WTC = WAR

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:54:17 Reply

guys but come on THIS SHIT IS OVER A PEICE OF LAND I SAY WE NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND NOONE GETS IT... YOU BIG BABIES..!!!!!!!!

Nukes are bad, yo. Ever hear of nuclear fallout? That's right, mutant babies and the inability to maintain physical cohesion. Nukes are BAD. We've been living on a powderkeg for a while now, this was kind of expected.

NewJoiseyWop
NewJoiseyWop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:55:30 Reply

my father works int he world trade center building. im ready to kill. im fucking ready

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 11:58:36 Reply

At 9/11/01 11:31 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/11/01 11:03 AM, Unmindful wrote: my dad is in the pentegon...he hasn't called yet...this sucks
I have a friend who works in one of the World Trade Towers... New news yet. Everyone just needs to pray right now.

-Tom

I'm lucky, my dad just called me. He was driving to the Pentagon and about 2 blocks away and the small aircraft flew into it. (does a U-Turn)
Thank you God. Best of luck to you and your friend and everyone's families.

Nonibe
Nonibe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:00:06 Reply

I'm from England by the way, man this is worryin, who did this? Nukin them is a bad idea, it takes minutes, if not seconds to launch a thermonuclear warhead, and nearly every country in the world's got some on standby, it takes longer than a minute for a warhead to reach it's target, well time enough for a counter attack.

Nukes=Bad.

*waitin for Tony Blair's comment now*