00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Social Reveloution of Gamming

452 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Social Reveloution of Gamming 2015-06-24 13:04:14

I think that the great conversation has become the great argument in a lot of the western society. People are more concerned with getting there point across than they are at being enlightened. And that what conversation is supposed to do enlighten you. It appears that we are letting the darkness that is inevitable get to our heads and I understand that with out darkness the light is not recognized as something good and in order for light 2 be revealed the darkness must evacuate the dark places and the dominance and brilliance of light must chase off the shadows. However in the world of online gamming it appears the the verbal scripts and the action scripts are just another way of passing time and instead of using the games to enlighten people we are just fighting endless enemies or sparing with Satan and I suppose that since we are on mars now it is kind of just the thing to do to play war games because mars is the God of War. Well you could say what fellowship dose light have with darkness and I agree know except that someone in the dark is better off be enlightened by someone who is of greater enlightened spirit and some one who is in the light has to becareful not to be deceived by the darkness because that's what darkness dose is deceive you. So dose anyone have any Ideas how to use gamming to become more enlightened or should I just give up the whole game spy act. I think vedio games inspire people to explore different options. And if we had a game where we incorporated music into the code it would make it a lot fun-ner for me. I dunno I have been writeing on the net for about 20 years now and People don't usually respond to my post. Kind of unsatisfying and and lonely place the net is. Watch Tink??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to The Social Reveloution of Gamming 2015-06-24 22:22:36

At 6/24/15 01:04 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: I think that the great conversation has become the great argument in a lot of the western society. People are more concerned with getting there point across than they are at being enlightened. And that what conversation is supposed to do enlighten you. It appears that we are letting the darkness that is inevitable get to our heads and I understand that with out darkness the light is not recognized as something good and in order for light 2 be revealed the darkness must evacuate the dark places and the dominance and brilliance of light must chase off the shadows. However in the world of online gamming it appears the the verbal scripts and the action scripts are just another way of passing time and instead of using the games to enlighten people we are just fighting endless enemies or sparing with Satan and I suppose that since we are on mars now it is kind of just the thing to do to play war games because mars is the God of War. Well you could say what fellowship dose light have with darkness and I agree know except that someone in the dark is better off be enlightened by someone who is of greater enlightened spirit and some one who is in the light has to becareful not to be deceived by the darkness because that's what darkness dose is deceive you. So dose anyone have any Ideas how to use gamming to become more enlightened or should I just give up the whole game spy act. I think vedio games inspire people to explore different options. And if we had a game where we incorporated music into the code it would make it a lot fun-ner for me. I dunno I have been writeing on the net for about 20 years now and People don't usually respond to my post. Kind of unsatisfying and and lonely place the net is. Watch Tink??

You bring up interesting points, some of which are on my mind as well, like how video games can change from being, as you said, war games, to games which serve to enlighten people.
Video games have a big part in social engineering, and we see that violence in games is made to be fun. So what kind of culture do we have that is trained to think violence and war is fun?
I'm sure there is so much we could do with video games that would help people to be more knowledgeable, creative, skilled (because games can be simulators), and compassionate.
I'd like to read what you have to say more about incorporating music in code. Do you mean having more musical games, or having the code actually written with musical patterns in mind?

Response to The Social Reveloution of Gamming 2015-06-24 22:46:07

I wholeheartedly agree that we could do a whole lot more with the gaming industry. Gaming communities have become too selfish and greedy, only caring for their own communities as an example.

I'm getting banned just because I claim to be superior to ANY gaming community, but where's the truth in this?

Truth matters more than even rules and regulations because without it, justice is blind.

So, I made the nexus to cater to actual reasoning, even over rules and regulations.

Response to The Social Reveloution of Gamming 2015-06-25 13:52:45

At 6/24/15 10:22 PM, RavingZombie wrote:
At 6/24/15 01:04 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: I think that the great conversation has become the great argument in a lot of the western society. People are more concerned with getting there point across than they are at being enlightened. And that what conversation is supposed to do enlighten you. It appears that we are letting the darkness that is inevitable get to our heads and I understand that with out darkness the light is not recognized as something good and in order for light 2 be revealed the darkness must evacuate the dark places and the dominance and brilliance of light must chase off the shadows. However in the world of online gamming it appears the the verbal scripts and the action scripts are just another way of passing time and instead of using the games to enlighten people we are just fighting endless enemies or sparing with Satan and I suppose that since we are on mars now it is kind of just the thing to do to play war games because mars is the God of War. Well you could say what fellowship dose light have with darkness and I agree know except that someone in the dark is better off be enlightened by someone who is of greater enlightened spirit and some one who is in the light has to becareful not to be deceived by the darkness because that's what darkness dose is deceive you. So dose anyone have any Ideas how to use gamming to become more enlightened or should I just give up the whole game spy act. I think vedio games inspire people to explore different options. And if we had a game where we incorporated music into the code it would make it a lot fun-ner for me. I dunno I have been writeing on the net for about 20 years now and People don't usually respond to my post. Kind of unsatisfying and and lonely place the net is. Watch Tink??
You bring up interesting points, some of which are on my mind as well, like how video games can change from being, as you said, war games, to games which serve to enlighten people.
Video games have a big part in social engineering, and we see that violence in games is made to be fun. So what kind of culture do we have that is trained to think violence and war is fun?
I'm sure there is so much we could do with video games that would help people to be more knowledgeable, creative, skilled (because games can be simulators), and compassionate.
I'd like to read what you have to say more about incorporating music in code. Do you mean having more musical games, or having the code actually written with musical patterns in mind?

One of the main points I was taught by the "International Church of Christ" and please don't think I am some religious fanatic just because I like going to church it's just that the music is superior, what they taught me is that "righteous sing scares the devil". So My general subnopsis is that if we had a little more responsibility from the rock n roll department, we could incorporate our music into the aerosmith aera 52 music as a weapon and just literally scare the evil out of people and this war with roots in the middle east could be litteraly won by people praying in there music and rebukeing evil spirits and "scareing off the devil" instead of just takeing some-ones quote un quote evil pattern and murdering them because your ideology says it's wrong. As it stands now we have a few people screaming obsinentiys into the microphone, and a few people talking about sex, a few people trying to make since out of it and it makes little since and this revolution of confusion mounting because the opposition see's potential in a few of the screamers and poet's and they want to make money what ever way they can. So why not just have a King For the Day of rock n roll every 8 years and have the King pass down the crown to who he felt most worthy. AS it stands now it's just an anarcy of noise or atleast the radio appears to be. And don't get me wrong I am an anarchist myself however I think, if we had a little musical law in order on the side of the goody goodies It would make a nice place to raise children. this is what I have developed so far it's a game called "Friends of the King" it's a real world based game king of like dungeons and dragons only the door is wide open to reality and it can be very dangerous because it incorporates poetry and music to real world concepts we just don't have a king and we don't have any friends to play with, it all so pirated out that I am thinking what happens if the .gov decides they don't like it and they want it shut down... here is the link tot he game board http://threetwolove.angelfire.com if you follow the expect link it goes expect "love" expect "waves" expect waves is where me bbs is and the site is totally configured to everthing thing I like and it kind of looks like a face smiling at you. I'm like the bus to grace land MB, and all the characters in the on bbs are mostly my characters just no one one new has shown up to play.. whatcha think??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."