00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NATA '15 - Novice Round!

11,047 Views | 67 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-17 02:14:18

At 7/17/15 01:46 AM, Perrobang wrote: Hey so i posted my round earlier, But would it be alright to replace that one I sent earlier with this one instead without it counting to be late or losing points?

Unfortunately we can't accept late entries without penalty.

The entries have all been added to the site on the brackets and Novice page!

BBS Signature

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-17 03:49:29

sad to have not been able to make an animation for the novice round, was on holiday. :< next year maybe!!!
good luck to SirDuckDee, Flikkernicht, Brynimation, Visedgrub and BooneBum! :D

shit

BBS Signature

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-17 07:40:55

Now that the round is over, we have a new sarcastic collab for you to join if you're interested!

BBS Signature

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-17 15:09:48

At 7/17/15 01:36 AM, NATA wrote: Thank you to all who entered! We have a week break before the next round, so please keep an eye on the forum for results and the calendar on the official site!

I was curious, my entry is basically not up to the standards I would prefer it be, and I was wondering if it was possible to remove it from newgrounds but still have it be judged on the NATA site? I am not changing my submission or anything, I just don't want a large public eye on something i'd consider incomplete.

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-17 15:58:35 (edited 2015-07-17 16:04:26)

At 7/17/15 03:09 PM, Britbau wrote: I was curious, my entry is basically not up to the standards I would prefer it be, and I was wondering if it was possible to remove it from newgrounds but still have it be judged on the NATA site? I am not changing my submission or anything, I just don't want a large public eye on something i'd consider incomplete.

Go for it! I've already added it to the NATA site for judging: http://ngtournament.com/epitaph

For future reference, you can always upload your entry to the NG Dumping Grounds or unpublished Project page and link to it in the forum thread to submit.

BBS Signature

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-19 00:54:58

If it's not too late for the judging, I edited my video a bit. It's just to make it clearer, no changes on actual animation scenes. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/660779
Thanks.

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-23 03:33:30

Response to NATA '15 - Novice Round! 2015-07-26 18:33:29 (edited 2015-07-26 18:40:30)

It's time to announce the winners of the Novice Round! We received some fantastic entries, so judging was very close in some brackets. The winners are...

- SirDuckDee
- ZeroELopez
- AmazingSpin
- dylan
- tontie777
- TrohPee
- Perrobang
- TheSilleGuy

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who entered! To view your brackets / matchups, visit the home page of the official NATA site. To view your score breakdowns and judge reviews, view your entry page within the Novice Round section of the official site.

The Pro round will begin at midnight tonight! (5.5 hours from this post)

** Note: In the event of a tie, the entrant with the highest "Artwork" score is declared the winner of the bracket. This was the case between AmazingSpin and HowardWimshurst in this round.
If Artwork is tied, then "Animation" is used, and so on. If all scores are identical, then the winner is decided at the discretion of the organizers of NATA.

BBS Signature