00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Former NAACP leader is white woman

1,783 Views | 19 Replies

Welcome to 2015, folks! Turns out the former president of the NAACP chapter in Spokane, WA since 2014, Rachel Dolezal, is actually a white woman who lied about her race. Turns out her own parents helped expose her for the fraud that she is. Feel free to discuss your thoughts on the matter here.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-19 23:54:52

You're like 2 weeks late

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-20 00:01:39

At 6/19/15 11:54 PM, PannedCakes wrote: You're like 2 weeks late

I don't own a TV, and I don't read the news every day, so it's not quite as easy for me to stay up to date on this sort of stuff. Also, I'm pretty sure that the story only broke about a week ago.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-20 00:03:25

At 6/20/15 12:01 AM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 6/19/15 11:54 PM, PannedCakes wrote: You're like 2 weeks late
I don't own a TV, and I don't read the news every day, so it's not quite as easy for me to stay up to date on this sort of stuff. Also, I'm pretty sure that the story only broke about a week ago.

It's probably a good thing you don't keep up with the news

It just makes me angry

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-20 00:21:40

Who woulda thought 10 years ago that we would be able to say the President of the US is black and the the leader of the NAACP is white?

At 6/20/15 12:18 AM, Sekhem wrote: lying about your race is the most horrible thing you can do

this woman sickens me

Sekhem pls

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-20 00:30:42

At 6/20/15 12:21 AM, Ship wrote: Who woulda thought 10 years ago that we would be able to say the President of the US is black and the the leader of the NAACP is white?

10 years ago one of the best golfers was black and the one of the best rappers was white. Anything's possible in this crazy post-9/11 world.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-20 11:05:44

People should be chosen for jobs based on their abilities and knowledge, not skin color.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 14:21:42

Since when did NAACP became exclusive for blacks? Wasn't the organization also for people of different color fighting against racism against blacks?

It's forgotten that Nixon was a member as well.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 14:30:25

At 6/20/15 12:44 AM, Sekhem wrote: think of all the people that suffered because this woman had an ego trip and decided she was black

This seems like mental illness to me more than anything.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 15:09:15

As long as she did some good I don't care if she pretends to be green.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 15:32:05

At 6/21/15 03:10 PM, Sekhem wrote: it just seems like career opportunism

Yeah but what type of person would go to these crazy lengths and take as big of a risk as this? Either way it's messed up.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 15:52:30

At 6/21/15 03:09 PM, Mismo wrote: As long as she did some good I don't care if she pretends to be green.

To be fair, if she didn't go any good then that won't help her case.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 16:29:07

At 6/21/15 04:18 PM, Sekhem wrote: the part i find weird is that her parents are really obsessed with destroying her life since they are the ones that instigated all of this

it all seems very weird (almost like they're ashamed of her for being a 'race traitor' or something)

i think her family probably has more problems than her

That's what I'm thinking too. Odd they would "out" her and ruin her life so publicly.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 16:41:51

Does it matter? We are all the same in the inside.
bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 17:13:30

At 6/21/15 04:41 PM, DragonBallDavid wrote: Does it matter? We are all the same in the inside.

Tell that to the black community.

Let a bunch of white people discriminate against a black woman pretending to be white and watch how they will all start rioting and shit.

White people aren't allowed to be racist..... but the black culture revolves around being racist.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 17:23:48

At 6/21/15 03:31 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: daaaaamn
this girl a Heinz 57, she all varieties rolled into one
dis girl ate too many everything bagels as a kid
she ascending to another level of identity leaving us mere mortals in the dust
the "nationality" section of her passport got its own fold-out section and cross-referencing chart
etc

She must be the founder of Tumblr.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 17:27:16

At 6/19/15 11:50 PM, PhilTheThrillKessel wrote: I remember when this was news 2 weeks ago.

Me too, and when she stepped down like a week ago. OP lives under a rock.

BBS Signature

At 6/21/15 05:44 PM, Entice wrote: That's the funny part to me, she could have still done the same things without lying about her race . She also sent fake hate mail to herself and lied about having a black son (with pictures of her adopted brother).

My issue isn't even with her being a leader in the NAACP. She could have done that without lying about her race like @Entice pointed out. It's more about the principle (or lack of principle, rather.)

This woman changes her racial identity on demand to suit her own selfish needs. She sued a college for discriminating against her because she was white, then proceeded to change her racial identity to being black when being white wasn't convenient for her. You guys understand why I think that's fucked up, right? This woman is a con artist. I'm not claiming she hurt anyone, but what she did was still wrong.

I think it's kind of embarrassing that there are people out there who do shit like this. What's worse is that there is people out there who are genuinely ashamed of their own race, and go to great lengths to convince themselves and the rest of the world that they're actually a different race just to make themselves feel better. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with someone who is incapable of accepting their own race, let alone someone who changes their racial identity to suit their own agendas.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with what her parents did. She lied to the whole world. If I had a daughter doing shit like that I would probably do the same. They exposed her because they were sick of watching their own flesh & blood get away with lying to everyone. She brought shame to herself and her family. Exposing her was the least they could do to redeem their family's name.

Response to Former NAACP leader is white woman 2015-06-21 18:19:16

At 6/21/15 05:44 PM, Entice wrote:

That's the funny part to me, she could have still done the same things without lying about her race . She also sent fake hate mail to herself and lied about having a black son (with pictures of her adopted brother).

I know, the whole thing seems unnecessary since there are non-black members so why the need to go through all the trouble?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature