Respond to this Topic
SmokeMyLungs
SmokeMyLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:32:18 Reply

bah I HAD to write a song about his suicide....
well thats another song dats never gonna be shown.

hamandcheeseclock
hamandcheeseclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:32:18 Reply

Oh my god! Im still in shock. If he only turned himself in... Because the cop lived.. Oh my god...

RIP LiveCorpse

Senti
Senti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:33:33 Reply

Too bad I didn't know him personally. Although I was never a huge fan of his flashes I respected him as an animator and think it's awfully sad he had to end this way. I mean, he didn't live the best life, and if only it could have been better, he may not have taken his own.

It's really sad, and from the countless tributes submited into the portal, I think it will bring NG together as a stronger community. It will should the outside world that we aren't justa bunch of teenage idiots....we actually care about our fellow animators and fans of this wonderful site.

Just my two cents....

BBS Signature
The-evil-Nemesis
The-evil-Nemesis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:38:07 Reply

At 6/16/04 03:57 PM, leeboy105 wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote: yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak
Come on man, that's sick. Do you gain satisfaction in disrespecting the dead? That was just totally unnecessary.

Pity the dead? - Badreligion
''Why do we pity the dead? Are you churned by emotion from the voices in your head? Look at all the living and you'll ask yourself why do we pity the dead.''

Look, dead people don't even care if they are dead or if someone is disrespecting them, you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD!
Stop saying: ''Oh the poor thing!'' or ''Thats sad'' or '' I hope he rest in peace...'' Just say your condolences and shut up!
Stop acting like he was your best friend or as he was very close to you!
Anyways, my condolences to his family.

G-Prime5
G-Prime5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:41:23 Reply

oh my god, that changed my life. that was amazing, i cant believe he had to go like that. why couldnt he go peacefully like the rest of us probably will? im glad you posted that Tom, i just got a taste of how bad some good people have it (and it tasted horrible) my life isnt all that great, but those last three days of his, i hope i never have to go through it. R.I.P Livecorpse

SmokeMyLungs
SmokeMyLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:45:01 Reply

If I was his best friend I would be at his funeral crying my ass off and cursing at rick and those damned Police.
Sorry We HUMANS feel compation and sadness when a fellow human of our own species die......specially when you read his E-mail, you get to know that he ment good and didnt deserve it.

RIP LiveCorpse. May He be in a better place.

SmokeMyLungs
SmokeMyLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:47:24 Reply

Pity the dead? - Badreligion

''

Stop acting like he was your best friend or as he was very close to you!
Anyways, my condolences to his family.

forgot the quote

Cyberxion
Cyberxion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:48:28 Reply

I live in Tucson and I didn't hear shit about this. Though, this weekend I was out all the time, so missed the news. I didn't hear about this till today, and though I didn't know the guy, the circumstances behind his death hit me like a ton of bricks.

You hear about this kind of thing all the time, but it never really impacts you till it happens to someone close to you, or in this case someone close to a large part of NG's community.

The e-mail was insane. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Then to top it all off, afterwards reading the news-stories confirming what otherwise could've been a sick joke, or a simple cry for help just drove it all home. It was not. He'd actually taken his life, because of circumstances that snowballed from that accidental stabbing.

I'm not going to pretend to know the guy, or be a friend of his, but I will respectfully offer my condolences to his family and friends for thier loss. Man, this is a crazy world we live in....

tekcos
tekcos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:59:19 Reply

Dear LiveCorpse, thank you for supporting music by DJM. You were our biggest fan, You used more of our songs in you're flash submissions than anyone eles. I wish I could have told you thx before all this happened.

-Rest in peace-
D - David
J - Jeremy
M - Marlon

Haiduz
Haiduz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:06:16 Reply

I feel that its wrong to feel sympathetic towards him. He tooks an officer's life and just because he feels bad about it doesn't make it right.

Having said that I can't help feeling sympathetic towards him becauseIi do not know what i would do in his place. I believe that most poeple are not evil, but society creates circumstances in which poeple are forced to resort to evil things. I feel bad for him because his lifestyle (and your lifestyle depends as much on other poeple and outside circumstanses as it does on yourself) forced him into an evil situation and from that letter it is apparent that LiveCorpse was not a bad person.

justchangedthename
justchangedthename
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:07:04 Reply

yeah i lost my friend alan just this month, i just gonna make a point ranting on the internet is like is like your butt sex, you got to go lower to get through the crap, i feel anyones pain when they lose a friend.

R.I.P. ALAN
R.I.P. ADAM

Cyberxion
Cyberxion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:08:47 Reply

At 6/16/04 07:06 PM, Haiduz wrote: I feel that its wrong to feel sympathetic towards him. He tooks an officer's life and just because he feels bad about it doesn't make it right.

Having said that I can't help feeling sympathetic towards him becauseIi do not know what i would do in his place. I believe that most poeple are not evil, but society creates circumstances in which poeple are forced to resort to evil things. I feel bad for him because his lifestyle (and your lifestyle depends as much on other poeple and outside circumstanses as it does on yourself) forced him into an evil situation and from that letter it is apparent that LiveCorpse was not a bad person.

Actually, should you read the news-posts and actually pay attention to what you've read therein, you'll see that he merely wounded the officer. He didn't murder anyone. Noone died but him. Thought I'd clear that up for ya.

supergoldzero
supergoldzero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:10:24 Reply

It is very intresting and errie seeing someone's last words. I never knew livecorspe [with all honesty, I am still very new to newgrounds, I have only been going to this site for less than a year], but i do hope that he rests in peace.

XcakerX
XcakerX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:16:47 Reply

I didn't really know the fella, or really see any of his flash until after the fact.

Reading this was sad though. I think some sort of memorial or tribute is due.

They say, in the apocalypse the first to go are the most righteous

MeSh1NoThiNG
MeSh1NoThiNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:19:55 Reply

I'm from Tucson and it supprised me to see that he was a Newground member. I watched most of the news when they talked about him, and didn't think much of it. I never knew him but it seems he was a good person. May his soul R.I.P , and my sympathies go out to his family and friends.

prosk8r712
prosk8r712
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:20:40 Reply

I have/had no other choice. This is the end for me, my time to finally rest in peace. I love you all more than words can express.
-Resting in Peace
Adam Christopher Fulton

I cant believe it......I didn't know him too well but i'm pretty sure he would neverdo this.....I have nothing more to say.

Alumunum-man
Alumunum-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:21:52 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:29 PM, DearonElensar wrote:

1. a friend... it was an accident and first of all he didn' t want that guy to enter his house at all

whoops my knife sliped, right?

2. he was in blind fear, he did it without thinking and he killed himself for that!

ok so his insticts told him to shoot right? well i think it he was a good person his insticts ould tell him to surender

3. i agree to that, but what would you do in that situation (i dont know what i should do...)

last time i checked giveing your self up was a good choice

lexus3
lexus3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:28:05 Reply

Yea, cuz you know what you would do in that situation, right? :-(

BRS
BRS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:32:09 Reply

Im sorry things turned out the way they did for you, Adam. You were a good guy.

Rest In Peace.

BBS Signature
Ryan33
Ryan33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:36:50 Reply

I read that note earlier today. It is sad that he killed himself. Im also sorry for the cop that got shot. May LiveCorpse rest in peace.

otacon
otacon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:38:03 Reply

RIP livecorpse. I loved your movies. This is a terrible way to end life. Rest in peace.

Mitch-Mac
Mitch-Mac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:38:07 Reply

At 6/16/04 06:33 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote:
Too bad I didn't know him personally. Although I was never a huge fan of his flashes I respected him as an animator and think it's awfully sad he had to end this way. I mean, he didn't live the best life, and if only it could have been better, he may not have taken his own.

It's really sad, and from the countless tributes submited into the portal, I think it will bring NG together as a stronger community. It will should the outside world that we aren't justa bunch of teenage idiots....we actually care about our fellow animators and fans of this wonderful site.

Just my two cents....

Amen..

R3an1m4t3d
R3an1m4t3d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:45:10 Reply

goodbye livecorpse,

i never saw any of your movies that i could remember, but i may go and watch them all now.

this time it hit a little too close to home for me, if he lived in the tuscon i know, he didnt live to far from my town, although i didnt see anything on the news, i know that there will be an even bigger gap in the NG community.

RIP Livecorpse

and to all you who are saying that he was a bad person, go to hell and fuck yourselfs

Dark-Knight2
Dark-Knight2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:48:23 Reply

yea sad stuff like this is all to real theese days i feel for him and his family and at least i get to know the true story behind it.may he rest in peace.

crud
crud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:54:52 Reply

Let me start off by saying RIP Adam Fulton,
during his lifetime i never saw his flash's or heard his music. but in his death i feel it is very intruiging veiwing them as a picture into his life. It just makes me very sad when i see that he enlisted in the army. And also that alot of his flash submissions are ultra-violent and almost foreshadow is untimely demise.
I just hope that some good will come out of his suicide and story. I hope that we can cease in submitting mindless, violent and crude animations to the site. i know this might be asking too much. But can't you see that you're only adding to an already sad culture? I just hope that the people that say "support our troops" really mean... "please bring home our CHILDREN" . how can we end violence by continually self perpetuating it???? I don't want to go off on a tangent. but i think that Adam would agree with my sentiments.

Please stop violence by filling your world with kindness.

killtony999
killtony999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:56:27 Reply

RIP Livecorpse, Im a big fan of your extensive work.....

darksniper666
darksniper666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 19:58:26 Reply

How can you possibley judge a person whom you didn't know or even care about. As i personally did not know him i can not pass any form of judgement on his reasons or actions. I do not understand what gives you the right to ridicule someone who has lost all hope and strength to the point where they can end there own life. But i do also feel sad for him and his lovedones facing suicide in a family is truley one of the most difficult things to face in life.

R.I.P. Livecorpes I hope you finally found the calm you yearned for.

spyro-boy
spyro-boy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:12:48 Reply

*Sniff Sniff* omg i almost cried i am very sensittive to things like this and i usually cry and plus i dont cry very often *at the verge of crying while typing* like i almost considered suicide just because my parent were toooo and i mean way too hard on me but dont get me wrong Adam's (i never knew him) reason was way more severe than mine like i did stuff against the law and i am 13 but i am not going to tell you what i did well i would have probly suicided too if i was in his situation
i shall go watch his flash works and keep him in my prayers
p.s. too bad he wasnt a christian *sniff sniff*

)RIP Adam Christopher Fulton aka "Livecorpse"
**!!!!!Crying!!!!!!**(i am a friggan boy too lol
Email me for questions of my illegal life.**!!!!!Crying!!!!!!**(Dario Russo

Fleuve
Fleuve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:17:24 Reply

I never knew him myself but I did know his Animations of which he put himself into.....

AngelisNoctum
AngelisNoctum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 20:18:34 Reply

At 6/16/04 07:58 PM, darksniper666 wrote: How can you possibley judge a person whom you didn't know or even care about. As i personally did not know him i can not pass any form of judgement on his reasons or actions. I do not understand what gives you the right to ridicule someone who has lost all hope and strength to the point where they can end there own life. But i do also feel sad for him and his lovedones facing suicide in a family is truley one of the most difficult things to face in life.

R.I.P. Livecorpes I hope you finally found the calm you yearned for.

Thank you! I have no idea why all of these people are saying he's a piece of shit and they're glad he killed himself.

Well, what if the situation was reversed? Huh? I'm sure you'd absolutly LOVE it if you had reached a point in life where you were so devestated, so disgusted with your own self, that you thought commiting suicide was the answer. That is no small thing. That is the very last resort. You can't come back.

And I believe in Heaven/Hell, but ponder this question:

What if there isn't? What if when we die, there's just darkness for all eternity. And that's true. No matter what happens, once your body rots away to bones, no one can ever bring you back. So, if there's no where to go, it just gone. Forever.

So how can you say you're happy he was dead? If you're ever happy that someone's dead, that person had better of done something pretty damn bad for you to want that. What did LiveCorpse do to make you feel that? Flamed you in the forums? Make a couple bad flashes? Wrote an angry review? Blamed one of your flashes? All those are complete bullshit reasons to hate him. So, what did he do to make you so spitful (referring to those who were)?

I mean, I never even knew the guy! I didn't even recognize the username! And I still feel for him. No person should ever have to go through that. And why did he commit suicide?

-His friend was drunk, and overreacted. If you just "poke" someone with a knife, and draw a little blood, that's no reason to call the cops. Especially if the person who did the poking was drunk. But he called the cops anyway.

-He was terrified out of his mind, and out of pure adrenaline and terror, shot a cop. It was probably an accident, too. Under normal circumstances, he might not have done that.

-He didn't want to be used in prison, and he was tired of having a shitty life. He figured that death would be better.

So, go ahead and say he was a piece of shit, and whatnot. I hope you're ready for hell.