Respond to this Topic
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:36:01 Reply

He finally gets the respect he deserves.

BBS Signature
Bertuzzi44
Bertuzzi44
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:37:13 Reply

Man, that is sad... LiveCorpse will be missed here on NG, and in the "real" world.
I hope I never have to resort to anything like that. It's scary...

SlaveToTheWage
SlaveToTheWage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:38:26 Reply

Wait?When the fuck was this?

The-Darklands
The-Darklands
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:40:46 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:38 PM, SlaveToTheWage wrote: Wait?When the fuck was this?

well if the links didnt help, id say within the last week everything happened

Bob-is-Gawd
Bob-is-Gawd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:44:20 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:36 PM, Funky_Penguin wrote: He finally gets the respect he deserves.

he always has had respect!

i think we need to reflect and learn from this to make sure that we don't make any desitions like this ever...

I personally think Adam wanted to go down in a hail of gun fire and this was as close as he could get

TvP
TvP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:46:45 Reply

I reviewed one of his movies, and told him to stop making them because it was pointless and it sucked. He responded back that I was a little bitch and I was right so he changed the name of the movie to something like, "fhuighort". His movies were wierd, and crazy. Although some were good.

So his death is wierd to me, well RIP to him.

BBS Signature
School-Soldier
School-Soldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:49:08 Reply

LiveCorpse, one of the worlds greatest flash makers. It's so sad that he ended his life in this way. And even though prison isn't the best thing, in my opinion it would have been a better option, at Tom Fulp pointed out in his first post.

Here's a signature pic to anyone who wants to remember him.

$.§

LiveCorpse Suicide

Lord-Mizaru
Lord-Mizaru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:51:59 Reply

i didn't know him, i've never seen any of his flash, but reading that letter hit me somewhere.... it's one of the most honest letters i've ever read, obviously written by a man filled with fear and remorse. i hope he can find peace now that he is in a world better than this, R.I.P. mon ami

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:54:05 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:36 PM, Funky_Penguin wrote: He finally gets the respect he deserves.

True, it happened to cobain and it's happened to livecorpse. R.I.P.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
112Underground
112Underground
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:57:25 Reply

That letter from LiveCorpse was touching and deep, my eyes watered up when I read it. He will be missed.

The-GrimMonkey
The-GrimMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:58:59 Reply

At first I wasn't sure if this was true, then I saw the news articles.

It's never easy to lose someone, especially when they were respected and well-known. Shame he had to die the way he did. I never knew him or met him. But still, my condolences for his family, may he find peace in heaven.

Rest In Peace, Adam Fulton.

The-Super-Flash-Bros
The-Super-Flash-Bros
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:01:52 Reply

Goodbye LiveCorpse

I hope that, wherever you believe good people go, you are there now.

Tom

megasniper1989
megasniper1989
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:02:36 Reply

hmm, this is really sad news indeed, i never knew livecorpse, but he was a great flash author. I don't know if he should have really killed himself... but i hope he in his own interest made a good decision. RIP LiveCorpse

(p.s. i thought what he said about "but would you rather have me exist only to be a large black man's sex toy in prison?" was kinda funny even how sad the letters were)

SilentEye
SilentEye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:04:10 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:41 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: livecorpse even stated hedidn't really mean to shootthe officer or stab the man , he poked the gyuy with a knife out of frusttration

he 'poked' the guy with a knife to scare him cuz his neighbour was trying to get in his room

but we dont know the whole thing

we know he stabbed his neighbour shot a cop sent a suicide note and then commited suicide

we don't have to think that everything in the note was true

for all we know the neighbour threw a punch or fulton got really pissed off and starting spazzing

WE DO NOT KNOW

KupaMan
KupaMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:04:55 Reply

At least he isn't suffering anymore. I hope no one will make any flash tributes to this. No one will do it right and they'll just overdue the policeman/gunshot incident. I think a tribute done the wrong way would do more harm than good.

I suck.

Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:05:53 Reply

R.I.P Adam we will miss you

KupaMan
KupaMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:07:24 Reply

In respect of the tragedy, I mean. I've already seen a tribute that made it a big joke. It's annoying to see people think its funny.

I suck.

Fire-Penguin
Fire-Penguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:07:49 Reply

well since Tom posted it it means we should say the final goodbyes...

Lifecorpse, you've meant something to everyone in one way or another, i hope whatever you believed will see you had a harsh life and see you really were a good person

TheMonolith
TheMonolith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:10:37 Reply

Well I'm going to be honest I never saw any of his flash animations and I never really heard of him until Mangor posted the thread about his death but I hope he is in a better place right now.

R.I.P
Adam Fulton

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:11:03 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:41 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
(Same members who said the other topic should be locked) and act like they give a shit.

How about you come forward and make a list of people who piss you off instead of cowering away and just insinuating eh? I SAID IT SHOULD BE LOCKED. And I have no shame of it. It grew to 45 pages, of people trolling ( like Evan) for IDIOTS to take the bait and "debate issues". I really wish we could have at least kept this frontpage post clean >: (

Sorry for getting pissed off at this, but it only shows just what kind of low life scum suckers the world is made up of.

yes, as Adam proved it, its really how people act on the internet that defines them and shows their true caracter, isn't it?

The main reason I wanted that thread locked anyways, is that I think its a huge display of hypocrites. People with 10 posts mourn him for fuck's sake! They didn't know him, never saw a flash of his, never gave one small shit about his well-being, and now they come and join the flock to mourn and appear like caring individuals. Fuck em'

In my opinion, Livecorpse did a bad choice, and I'm not sure he's even tried seeking the proper help for his problems. Don't want to say he brought it upon himself, but he could have done more than he would admit.

Anyways, that is past, and now he is dead. I am glad to know the full story and to know that he wasn't such a bad guy as the other things I heard made him out to be.

BBS Signature
HeRetiK
HeRetiK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:11:12 Reply

damn... i can't believe it.
i feel sorry for him.

may he rest in peace.

Balder
Balder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:12:38 Reply

Why do good people always Have to commit suicide?
To many before their time, and lie ever still while we cried.

Dante
Dante
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:13:40 Reply

Like I said in the other thread, I honestly can't feel bad about the situation. I can't go "OMG LIVECORPSE IS DEAD! I AM SOOO SAD NOW!" because I'm not. It's obvious the majority of that thread didn't give a shit. He made his choice, even though it was an awful one. At least he can have peace now, and not have to worry about all the problems life threw at him. Do you think all of Livecorpse's movies will be replaced with "RIP" like that other authors was?
RIP Livecorpse.

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:15:01 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:06 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Whoa, get this guys! Mean spirited coments made by some mods in the first Livecorpse topic have now gone missing!
Egads, where have they gone to?

If only we had the ability to cover up for our own past errors!

You're an idiot. I don't see how that is relevant at all to this thread, posting that some mods were embarrassed of their comments. I for one, did not delete any of my posts, even though I agree that they weren't exactly the most pleasant of comments, since I was after all, bashing his character, since I had no clue whether or not it was real.

Regardless, I have posted my remorse, and I will leave it at that, but it's not your job to be a squealer, and this isn't the thread to be doing that in. If people feel ashamed, that should be good enough.

At least have some class.

Still a world famous superstar.

Mopsicle
Mopsicle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:17:26 Reply

Thank you Tom, your help has proved to alot of people that this wasn't some kind of sick joke. I send my prayers to his family and friends, for they are affected worse. I did not know him as well as I would have liked to, we did discuss collaboration but nothing ever really went from there. He was a very nice person with quite the personality. He will be missed by all.

Tom, perhaps you could include his movies on the frontpage?

MaxR
MaxR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:21:21 Reply

Okay, 1st of all RIP livecorpse.
I think most problems can be fixed, all that just happended to him could have been prevented. I don't know him, but Im sure life seemed unfair to him. Every problem started probably when you are a teenager. Like hanging out with the wrong friends, taking drugs , and even internal problems. He said that he had mental problems, well he could have seen a doctor or something. He couldn't pay for his rent, couldnt his parents help him? And again RIP livecorpse, when reality hits you, you can't go back.

Fire-Penguin
Fire-Penguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:21:42 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:41 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I know he won't make any, him along with others like him only feel the need to show respect when they are in front of Tom Fulp.

ouch... if you can still read the sign i still stand firm on my beliefs on this (which will not go into detail)

but i don't respect tom as a god so i also don't change my personallity when he posts...

LC was a a person you met on the net are you really going to go THAT out of your way to argue with my oppion?

FearTheReaper
FearTheReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:27:37 Reply

R.I.P Adam 'Livecorpse'Fulton

Xanadu32
Xanadu32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Programmer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:28:54 Reply

I have been waiting for a front page post like this, Thankyou fulps for giving him this final honour. R.I.P. Lc we'll miss you...

I swear, this is, my signature!

Norwegian-Blue
Norwegian-Blue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 18:31:24 Reply

I will never forget the movies he made.....
may he rest in peace