Respond to this Topic
Zoooooola
Zoooooola
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:42:25 Reply

I never knew the man but his situation seemed tough to the extreme. I know it's not much but after reading those emails I'd be inhuman not to pay my respects somehow. As I said, I never knew him but it's still sad that people have to resort to killing themselves. Rest in peace. Sympathy to all who were close to him .

JKirk
JKirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:43:57 Reply

darklands stfu.. this is livecorpse topic we don't care what your slowly getting sick of.. although I didn't know livecorpse I don't think he would like it if you were flaming in topic about his death.

ouandyoi
ouandyoi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:44:07 Reply

Finally, this front page post revealed all the truth.

R.I.P. Adam Fulton(aka Livecorpse)

Rammer
Rammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Programmer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:45:43 Reply

finally, tom made a front page post.

anyway, i think that anyone who makes fun of LC does it only for attention, because they are lonely idiots. anyone who says LC deserves to burn in hell, WILL burn in hell. i never knew LC, and i feel extremely guilty for saying his flash sucked horribly in the time trials and that he did them only for attention...i lost a friend for telling him i said that...not like he got killed...but i think he blocked me on msn. anyway, LC if they have NG in heaven, sorry for saying that stuff...

God Bless

snyggys

Tremour
Tremour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:46:06 Reply

Hey folks, I know some people don't agree with the circumstances in which LC died, but can we please not turn this thread into another flame war. The last thread it was understandable, because people believed it might still be a joke. But now that the terrible truth has been uncovered, can we please just leave this as a tribute thread.

FUCK

BBS Signature
Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:51:03 Reply

I have a few points to make.

First, Livecorpse was a very important and valued member of this community. He had a place here that could never be filled again. He made a lot of movies which entertained the NG public - which is more than can be said for some of those who are flaming him.

No-one should ever speak ill of the dead, especially not you.

Secondly, I would like to thank Tom Fulp for taking the time to investigate the matter and abiding to the wishes of those who knew Livecorpse as a good person. You have done a lot for us, and we are all grateful.

In other words, you fucking rule.

Thirdly, I would like to ask a question to the administrators. As you know, you have a Literature section, an Assassin section, and even a Collection section, for special artists/shows. Would it be Ok if there is a section made for Livecorpse, including his better films, and his biography up to this point? I would feel that others would want the same, but this is not something I will force upon you.

Thank you all very much for paying your respects, to a dear friend to Newgrounds. May we always remember him for who he was - a man who set out to appeal to the darker side in all of us.

Blingo
Blingo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:51:21 Reply

That really was one of the most touching things i have ever read.

R.I.P, Adam Christopher Fulton

For those who feel Adam should go to hell; from this letter, it seems he has been living his own personal purgatory these past few days - I think that he deserves to be left alone. If the cop does not think so, after reading this, then perhaps he may take some pleasure in the fact that he is now dead, but anyone with any emotion will surely be able to see Adam's side of the story.

Mitch-Mac
Mitch-Mac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:54:31 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:34 PM, The_General_Public wrote: But he punished himself more than the law ever could.

Too true.
R.I.P. LiveCorpse

chunkymonkey
chunkymonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:54:34 Reply

He was a good person from what I've heard and the posts I saw. Never knew him but I admire how he tried to survive until the bitter end. Rest in peace Livecorpse.

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:55:15 Reply

my promisse is if i ever make it to be a big hollywood director i will make a tribute movie

LSD!

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:55:19 Reply

Adam has gone too soon.
At least, he made his presence respected and notorious here on NG, and he'll never be forgotten for sure, as one of the top movie submitter of NG.
I execrate people who talk a lot about suicide, saying how bad the world is and society drove them to failure, whining, whining and whining. Livecorpse used to talk about his problems, but never did he mention suicide. But, when the need and the feeling for suicide came to his mind, he had the good reflex of making a letter, and just do it.
Now that's a proof of noblety that I like. "Not making a big deal" about it. Just "do it", you know? Without the consent of anyone, without asking permission, without making an attention whore of himself. That's humble.

I don't know if I should say stuff like "R.I.P" and give my condolences to everyone he knew in real life (family, friends & foes), but I'll do it anyways. So... I wish him, and them, just what I said earlier.

I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
Bob-is-Gawd
Bob-is-Gawd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:55:54 Reply

At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote: yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

that's harsh but are we really going to pay THAT much tribute to him?

even HE was disgusted with himself for shooting that cop!

i mean come on can you really treat him as a hero?

just show respect and get on with it

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:03:09 Reply

this topic rose so fast it had been around for about an hour and it has already overtaken the other news topic

LSD!

BBS Signature
Green-Clock
Green-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:04:47 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:51 PM, Soldier_S wrote:
Thirdly, I would like to ask a question to the administrators. As you know, you have a Literature section, an Assassin section, and even a Collection section, for special artists/shows. Would it be Ok if there is a section made for Livecorpse, including his better films, and his biography up to this point? I would feel that others would want the same, but this is not something I will force upon you.

If they do this for a mediocre flash author who caused grevious bodily harm to two people the site should be turned into CerealBoxClockGrounds.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:06:45 Reply

Whoa, get this guys! Mean spirited coments made by some mods in the first Livecorpse topic have now gone missing!
Egads, where have they gone to?

If only we had the ability to cover up for our own past errors!

Mike

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:07:08 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:04 PM, Green_Clock wrote:
At 6/16/04 04:51 PM, Soldier_S wrote:
If they do this for a mediocre flash author who caused grevious bodily harm to two people the site should be turned into CerealBoxClockGrounds.

i hjadn't heard of ceral box clock before his death, and i have know of livecorpse for awhile, the newground comunity knew livecorpse better

LSD!

BBS Signature
Kaabi
Kaabi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:08:59 Reply

Its so fucking sad. NO!!!!!! After reading that letter, I am on the verge of tears. Even though I didn't know him much, I had talked to him before..... and now that I know I've known a man who commited suicide and shot a cop and stabbed a man, it just makes me so sad. Rest in Peace Adam, and in 80 years I shall see you. Or possibly I could get my soon to be aunt to talk to you in heaven. I really hope you didn't go to hell, that would fucking suck. Soon I shall talk to you, and I'll make you feel better. Hope you have a fun time in the afterlife! And I'm serious about that, and I know you can read this. So I will talk to you, and you can listen. Even though I didn't know you much, I still liked you a lot. Talk soon.

I LOVE YOU! (not gay way)

Green-Clock
Green-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:09:35 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:07 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
i hjadn't heard of ceral box clock before his death, and i have know of livecorpse for awhile, the newground comunity knew livecorpse better

you miss the point dude

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:13:04 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:09 PM, Green_Clock wrote:
At 6/16/04 05:07 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
you miss the point dude

No i don't, livecorpse was more well konw, and he only stabed the person because the guy was break into his hosue

LSD!

BBS Signature
Magosis
Magosis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:15:18 Reply

look societey for once is to blame here. yes while i usualy flame people for saying that it is society's fault or blamng it on anyone other than the people directly involved. this is different he had a hard life and in the end it had just gotten to hard to bear. i would seriously dought that any of you dissrespectful idiots could have survived nearly as long as he did. i knw i couldn't have. he made it clear in that note that he felt there was no other way.

i may not have known him well, but i do belive that he made a difference in every live he touched. and it can be seen from this reaction on ng that he will be missed

R.I.P. Livecorpse

The7thDragon
The7thDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:15:30 Reply

that is a sad story... I have no idea who the man is but i wish him luck on the other side.

Rest in Peace my human brother

SmokeMyLungs
SmokeMyLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:17:17 Reply

He aint a hero, but I sure do respect LiveCorpse .
A true Man Realises when his end has come, the world is made with choices depending on your luck or character, sadly he himself said he had the bad of these, so he chose supposedly between 12 months in jail which obviously meant ... (i sure u know wat) or ending his life with to risk to either ceasing complete exisitence or find Hell or Paradise, he thought it was worth it . I respect his choice, but that does not mean I wanted him to .
TomFulp Post Quote" All of this seemed to change him into a mean crazy bastard. "
Btw: this is a lesson to all Marijuana Users , Smoke with Ettiquette and good friends, never with people who GET THE REEFER MADNESS although its not that common to get most people do, word of advice
beware of these people, let them smoke alone.

LiveCorpse Will Live with us Through His Flash Animations that Rocked the World . RIP LIVECORPSE: Hope He's in a Better Place.

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:17:47 Reply

Ok............ my post has gone. So, that comment on the whole 'anarchist's choice' tihng wasn't exactly a great promotion. Oh well.

Posts have been disappearing from everywhere recently. Anyone care to explain why?

Fatblimp23
Fatblimp23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:19:38 Reply

Man that SuXors

Blue-Wolf
Blue-Wolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:22:14 Reply

I can’t believe there are actually people like this in the world. People that take other’s death and make it a little attention-fest for themselves. Somebody died, and you people sit there making insults and joking around about it. Does it make you feel big insulting someone who can never stand up for himself again? We have no right judging him. You don’t know what was going through his head, or whether or not you would have done the same thing in his situation. I, personally, didn’t know him, but I know a lot of people did, and cared about him a lot. So I’m not trying to pretend that I was one of the people he worked with, and we were good pals, or even that I can say I’ll miss him. I never knew him to miss him, but at least I CAN say that keeping up with the story of a young man taking his life did bring tears to my eyes. Because, unlike you, I understand the value of the human life, and I understand trouble and fear, and I understand how hard this must have been for him. Have a little decency and keep your need to be loved and craving for attention away from issues like this.

I won’t make a tribute, but I will say goodbye, Livecorpse. You may have died young, but at least you got your rest.

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:24:08 Reply

I didnt know LiveCorpse but my thoughts are with his friends and family. R.I.P Adam

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
SmokeMyLungs
SmokeMyLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:24:50 Reply

Btw ..someone mabey A NG ADMIN ..should REALLY ARANGE HIS PROFILE
And do it up a bit .. like make an RIP sign..a little note of how he died .. links ...and stuff .. I donno
A little Respect 4 the Deceased, He only Shot 2 stupid Cops .. bah .. Corrupt Weed Smokers, they always say they doing they're fucking job..I hate does corrupt fuckheads. Ne ways if A NG ADMIN sees this Please arrange it a bit .. it will ojnly take 5 secs of ur life.

Thanks. ""Naqa Rispett Nies""

Tzman06
Tzman06
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:30:48 Reply

Thats so sad. I wish that he hadn't done that. Its a terrible thing. I am sure he will be missed. :(

Ranger619
Ranger619
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:34:54 Reply

Wow, I really feel sorry for him.

1. Proves drinking is a fucked up thing.

2. You can never be so sure about anyone.

3. LET this be a lesson to you all.

Locriology
Locriology
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 17:35:22 Reply

I never talked to Livecorpse before, nor did I ever really watch his movies. But this still invokes a lot of emotion. It's really sad that it had to end like this when it started by him defending his apartment. He doesn't deserve to die for that, as much as he thought so.

But moreso than this, I hate how much the police/media criminalize him. He made a bad decision while drunk, and they portray him as a psychotic serial killer. This world pisses me off. Nothing had to be this way.