00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Download as WAV" now disabled.

1,118 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Download as WAV" now disabled. 2015-06-17 12:58:49

In case any of you missed this, I worked with @Mike yesterday evening to remove the "Download as WAV" right click option in the audio player. We might make this an option depending on the "allow downloads" setting in the project, but for now it's totally disabled in the player. This might seem like a minor change, but it actually took quite a few hours to get this done.

If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about: disabling downloads has been a long requested feature. We finally implemented that feature this year, but the audio player still allowed people to right click on it and download the submission as a WAV file. This doesn't make much sense of course especially if downloads on a particular submission are disabled, but the audio player wasn't something we could easily modify.

Mike is also looking into the audio glitch issue. Let me know if there are any other issues you guys have been seeing with the audio player.

Response to "Download as WAV" now disabled. 2015-06-17 16:35:24

thx

p.s. ur gay

Response to "Download as WAV" now disabled. 2015-06-17 17:39:34

We appreciate your hard work. Thanks Bren & Mike!

Hey, yeah, thanks a ton to both of you! Your hard work is greatly appreciated. :)

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to "Download as WAV" now disabled. 2015-06-20 16:49:02

Thanks guys. :)

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature