00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Boko Haram vs Africa

301 Views | 3 Replies

So, Boko Haram is now at war with whomever runs Nigeria. Of course I don't know the details but how do you think this war will end?

Who do you hope win this war? I want Boko Haram to win because I still think that it is the best hope for Nigeria.

Also a side story. Some girls who have been abducted by Boko Haram have escaped from their clutches. Now they face persecution for being impregnated by the men of Boko Haram. Apparently men who wouldn't defend them from invading BH forces are now trying to kill them and their babies. Babies they didn't want to have.

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts?

Response to Boko Haram vs Africa 2015-06-11 02:30:19

Why would you want a terrorist organization to win? Besides the Nigerians have also been getting aid from the US.

Response to Boko Haram vs Africa 2015-06-11 03:14:33

At 6/11/15 02:30 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Why would you want a terrorist organization to win? Besides the Nigerians have also been getting aid from the US.

You never know how productive it could be for the country. America backs up anyone in power. So I don't see what America has to lose if the Nigerian Government loses or if Boko Haram wins.

As a matter of fact America should stay out of Africa. That place bum-raped them once before.

y'all don't need another lesson in pain like Black Hawk Down again.

Response to Boko Haram vs Africa 2015-06-11 03:48:50

At 6/11/15 03:14 AM, Ketchemonia wrote:
At 6/11/15 02:30 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Why would you want a terrorist organization to win? Besides the Nigerians have also been getting aid from the US.
You never know how productive it could be for the country. America backs up anyone in power. So I don't see what America has to lose if the Nigerian Government loses or if Boko Haram wins.

We would never back terrorists and the fact that they are religious fanatics doesn't help. Its a well known fact that extremist governments under the veil of theocracy don't work look at the Taliban and Am Qeda and now ISIS. And trying to offset its secular nature going to a extreme end of the spectrum wouldnt help domestically much less with the anti-West rhetoric they spout.

As a matter of fact America should stay out of Africa. That place bum-raped them once before.

y'all don't need another lesson in pain like Black Hawk Down again.

We just can't do to Africa what we did to the middle east because the bitch ass European countries will go "BAAAAAW" and "THAT VIOLATES HUMAN RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL LAW HERP-A-DERP".especially when it was Europeans who made Africa the mess it is today.