00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

voting icons 2015-06-01 23:40:04

i hope i'm posting in the right section, but i had a quick question. i've recently came back to newgrounds after a couple of years and i've noticed that the voting icons are all images of pico. the last time i was on here (a few years back) each section had unique icons for the voting. for example, the audio section had darnell while the art section had nene if i'm remembering correctly. i guess my question is have things just been streamlined, have the icons been randomized, or am i missing something? its not really important or anything i just thought it was a neat feature.

Response to voting icons 2015-06-02 00:14:19

At 6/1/15 11:40 PM, Dukko wrote: i hope i'm posting in the right section, but i had a quick question. i've recently came back to newgrounds after a couple of years and i've noticed that the voting icons are all images of pico. the last time i was on here (a few years back) each section had unique icons for the voting. for example, the audio section had darnell while the art section had nene if i'm remembering correctly. i guess my question is have things just been streamlined, have the icons been randomized, or am i missing something? its not really important or anything i just thought it was a neat feature.

Every section has an 0-5 system and a mascot. Games and films have Pico 0-5, each option has a saying about it. No matter if you are in the music, art, or game section they all follow the 0 which is bad and 5 which is the best system. Did that make any sense to you?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to voting icons 2015-06-02 00:42:38

At 6/2/15 12:14 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Every section has an 0-5 system and a mascot. Games and films have Pico 0-5, each option has a saying about it. No matter if you are in the music, art, or game section they all follow the 0 which is bad and 5 which is the best system. Did that make any sense to you?

i totally understand the rating system, i was wondering about the image associated with each section. instead of each section having "Pico 0-5," each section had "some other unique character/mascot 0-5." i was wondering if this had changed or if i had to unlock this feature by leveling up or something. but thanks for responding so quickly! really appreciated that

Response to voting icons 2015-06-02 09:30:10

If i'm not mistaken every voting section on NG has Pico because Pico Day was recently, i think they'll change it back to Darnell and Nene eventually.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to voting icons 2015-06-02 18:06:18

At 6/2/15 09:30 AM, Radaketor wrote: If i'm not mistaken every voting section on NG has Pico because Pico Day was recently, i think they'll change it back to Darnell and Nene eventually.

I hope so. I miss Darnell and Nene.

Response to voting icons 2015-06-03 00:50:09

At 6/2/15 09:30 AM, Radaketor wrote: If i'm not mistaken every voting section on NG has Pico because Pico Day was recently, i think they'll change it back to Darnell and Nene eventually.

i hope so. thanks for answering.