00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need some free VAs *shrug*

881 Views | 1 Reply

I am currently in the process of animating something that just kinda keeps making itself. It started with me animating a pair of eyes looking around, and then it somehow grew. Since it started as just something simple, it now has backstory, unique characters, and a neat concept. It's funny how things just happen, I guess! But regardless of how it happened or where the story's going, I need voice actors who can work for free. If I get popular enough and make any merch, I'll gladly share the profit from selling some. But the animation itself will be a non-profit thing.

I'm still working out what character is what, and who's who. So until the character is thought out enough, at which point you will probably see concept art or a physical description, the role will not be open until the character is finished. So roles will open up later, while there's already a couple of them now. If you want to send me an idea to put into a finished character, PM me. Anyway, PM me with a demo reel of what you think the character should sound like, your audition, or even your ideas. Now, it's about time we got onto the list.

Legend:
T = Taken
% = Others are auditioning, giving you competition
O = Open

(%) Hoopla / Havoc = Hoopla, previously named Havoc, is a character who symbolizes chaos. His voice is imagined to be like that of someone in their twenties or older teens. Hoopla has the body and arms of a lion, the head of a wolf, one horn, one ear, one black bird wing, the tail of a crocodile, and two furry legs that end in goat hooves.

(O) Concord = Concord is a character who symbolizes order. His voice is imagined to be a bit older than Hoopla's, but still rather youthful considering his appearance. He is an immortal being, and thus his age can be an iffy subject. He has the body and mane of a lion, the wings and legs of a crane, the head of a unicorn, the tail of a lion that ends in a tuft of feathers, and hands that resemble his talon-tipped toes.

(O) Unidentified Animal = An animal of unidentified species in the world that Hoopla and Concord live in. This animal shows up briefly in a scene that takes place in a forest full of red, blood-colored trees. Animal may show up in later episodes/later in the animation. Creature is not fully designed, but is a type of medium-sized rodent or lagomorph. Possibly a re-imagining of a jackelope.

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

Response to Need some free VAs *shrug* 2015-05-24 09:42:25

Pop on over to the Voice Acting forum or use the Collabinator. We disallow Voice Acting threads here in the Audio forum, since this place is mainly for discussion of music and sound design.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature