00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to edit a Review? 2015-05-23 22:49:29

How to edit a Review or post another one... is it possible?

Re: got error message when opening an Under Judgement (and posted as such).
Now have accessed the submission and want to do a proper review and rating for a worthy member submission.

If neither is possible, any alternative suggestions?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but my eyes are bleeding trying to read through 1,178 pages of posts on this thread.

Response to How to edit a Review? 2015-05-23 23:30:10

You cannot edit reviews.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to How to edit a Review? 2015-05-24 07:15:28

1. I'm not finding any place on my user feed page to put my own blog posts.
There are sometimes artists that I follow or user submissions and/or content that I have reviewed by developers who make repeated submissions that show evolution and development of skill that I'd like to praise, or other times, thoughts about NG in general such as positive praise ... or in this latest case, wanting to find some place to put a decent (and much deserved) re-review.

Yes, I know. NG is about media: games, art, music, animation, but writing is also a form of creative media.

2. I'm actually quite confused about how to use the feed interface. I can't seem to find any instructions about how it works or how to interact with it.
3. Too, can't find any info about how to change my avatar from the NG guy or to upload images to my feed...

any help or points in the right direction with these three ?'s appreciated muchly.