00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jibrail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just found out that my friend is

2,847 Views | 42 Replies

sexting my sister behind my back, because he met her today for the first time for like several minutes.

It's funny because he's my friend and I am going to change that.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:41:28

Okay

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:42:04

At 5/23/15 07:40 PM, Deshiel wrote: sexting my sister behind my back, because he met her today for the first time for like several minutes.

confront him about it first. tell him to stop. if he does it again, rearrange his face.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:42:15

i hope he gets lucky

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:43:50

At 5/23/15 07:42 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: i hope he gets lucky

He won't. that's why she told me-

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:47:02

The old unsolicited dick pic....

You need to like, ask first. Gosh.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:50:25

At 5/23/15 07:47 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote: The old unsolicited dick pic....

You need to like, ask first. Gosh.

He knows that I was always protective of my mother and sisters and that I don't like it when NOT thier boyfriends are flirting with them. That is also why he didn't confess to me so far. I am giving him one week to spill it out, if he does not, we are done and he cannot go near me.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 19:55:22

At 5/23/15 07:50 PM, Deshiel wrote: He knows that I was always protective of my mother and sisters and that I don't like it when NOT thier boyfriends are flirting with them. That is also why he didn't confess to me so far. I am giving him one week to spill it out, if he does not, we are done and he cannot go near me.

Yeah, well, do what you think is right. If he acts like that constantly, he'll be left without friends.

I'm having friend issues myself, kind of. Both my buddies have new girlfriends so I probably won't see them all summer.

Adding a winky face to pretend I'm not in a terrible mood today because of this.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:05:31

Chastity and commitment are everything, Deshiel.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:07:24

At 5/23/15 08:05 PM, ThePulp wrote: Chastity and commitment are everything, Deshiel.

My sister is not a whore, I am not concerned about her, but the dare of my "friend" who knows that he's in trouble if I find out and I did imidiately.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:09:36

At 5/23/15 08:07 PM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/23/15 08:05 PM, ThePulp wrote: Chastity and commitment are everything, Deshiel.
My sister is not a whore, I am not concerned about her, but the dare of my "friend" who knows that he's in trouble if I find out and I did imidiately.

Yeah, besides,

maybe just commitment.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:10:31

My sister is not a whore, I am not concerned about her, but the dare of my "friend" who knows that he's in trouble if I find out and I did immediately.

Well, your friend's fucked if he doesn't stop this.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:15:53

At 5/23/15 08:09 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote:
Yeah, besides,

maybe just commitment.

My sistah has two kids with a certain guy and she's obsessed with him no matter what, so she's probably overcommited if ywa wanna talk about commitment... Also she's into older dudes, always have been.

My friend is sexting with a lot of girls right now and he's in a relationship with one.
It's funny that he cries over my shoulder that he thinks that his girlfriend who he loves very much is trying to abandon him and he's sexting with other women when shes not around. He showed me all the convos today, one of his targets is a MILF (his moms friend)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:19:13

At 5/23/15 08:15 PM, Deshiel wrote: My sistah has two kids with a certain guy and she's obsessed with him no matter what, so she's probably overcommited if ywa wanna talk about commitment... Also she's into older dudes, always have been.

My friend is sexting with a lot of girls right now and he's in a relationship with one.
It's funny that he cries over my shoulder that he thinks that his girlfriend who he loves very much is trying to abandon him and he's sexting with other women when shes not around. He showed me all the convos today, one of his targets is a MILF (his moms friend)

Man I thought my friends were jackasses.

Well, I still understand the reasons you may tolerate him, but if he's being a dick, there's no reason to keep him in your company you know

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:25:43

At 5/23/15 08:19 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote:
At 5/23/15 08:15 PM, Deshiel wrote: My sistah has two kids with a certain guy and she's obsessed with him no matter what, so she's probably overcommited if ywa wanna talk about commitment... Also she's into older dudes, always have been.

Man I thought my friends were jackasses.

Well, I still understand the reasons you may tolerate him, but if he's being a dick, there's no reason to keep him in your company you know

He was always an idiot, but I allowed him to be in my life, because he always tried to appeal to me, he was always trying to be reliable and shit. I know why he's doing it. The stimulation from sexting my sister is too good for him to pass. This was an unexpected but appereciated test of loyalty. He failed.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 20:47:44

How long have you been friends, and, do you think he's not good enough for your sister?

BBS Signature

Well.... is your sister cute?

EDIT: and at least 18?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 21:38:38

At 5/23/15 07:40 PM, Deshiel wrote: sexting my sister behind my back, because he met her today for the first time for like several minutes.

You're going to disown your sister?

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 21:44:35

He sounds like a fuckass. Tell him to back off

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 22:24:58

I never understood people not being okay with friends fucking their relatives. I mean, okay, sure, if they don't actually treat them well or are abusive, then be pissed. But really, don't be a cockblock. Trust me, it'll only be more awkward if your sister likes him and you end up seeing him often after telling him off.

Better to just suck it up while your sis also sucks.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 22:55:19

At 5/23/15 08:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Well.... is your sister cute?

If she is 18 then I don't see a problem with this. Your friend liking your sister is totally fine! It's not like it is incest or anything there's no biological issues with it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 23:03:03

There's only one way out of this situation, broski.

I just found out that my friend is

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 23:15:57

Is your sister 18+? If so, post her pics here.

So we can... uh... get a better idea of how to advise you.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 23:21:11

At 5/23/15 08:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Well.... is your sister cute?

nice save.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 23:22:52

At 5/23/15 11:15 PM, Bit wrote: Is your sister 18+? If so, post her pics here.

So we can... uh... get a better idea of how to advise you.

I'm with Bit on this one. I need to know how um...outraged...I'm supposed to be about this.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-23 23:58:01

At 5/23/15 07:50 PM, Deshiel wrote: I am giving him one week to spill it out, if he does not, we are done and he cannot go near me.

Well, that's stupid. If it bugs you that much confront him now.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 00:00:22

Whether or not this is really an issue depends on how old she is and how old your friend is.

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 00:53:19

are you jealous that he doesn't like you that way?

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 00:56:57

Lol how, you can't stop him, let him do his thing.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 05:28:15

My friend did the same thing to my older sister once.

I don't even have an older sister.