00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

funny stories

318 Views | 3 Replies

funny stories 2015-05-21 05:44:32

So my friend came to pick me up, because he was super eager to show me his new car. He's still tweaking it so he does not drive around yet and its just parked infront of his place. So we arrive at his home and we see that his mom's car is there. I see a person in the darkness behind the main door and I could swear that it was a woman, so I say good day. (we dont add sir or m.lady like in england) when I step into the building the contrast finaly adjusts and I see that its my pal's 15 years old brother who kinda has a girly face. So I am like LOL I thought that you are an old woman. and he was like... thanks man... and then I went to chat with his mom while my pal went to his room for the new car keys.

Apparently his mom left some important documents in the house before she gave it to him and he threw all her stuff to the basement in the craziest way possible. His mother is super hawt and she is around her thirties, she calls me by my local nickname based off my last name "Penty" and It makes me feel funny.

Anyway the fun part is that blonde younger bro, who I heard slammin the wall when he thought that nobody could hear him. He was having a hard time cooping with the fact that I called him an old lady. xD

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to funny stories 2015-05-21 05:56:59

I sent cryptic messages and calls to the wrong number once.

Response to funny stories 2015-05-21 07:03:20

Great story, I liked the wall slamming part.

Response to funny stories 2015-05-21 07:19:18

At 5/21/15 06:53 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Wow you just burned your friend's brother.
Any regrets?

I'm still laughing about it. :D

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature