00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you like Obama?

2,710 Views | 43 Replies

Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 18:44:31

And why?

And after you answer, here's a little reminder for you.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 18:47:40

Why dhfk did I waste my time on this thread?

Thx Obama

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 18:59:15

He's a relatively easy leader to maintain diplomatic relations with

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 19:07:24

sure

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 19:27:59

I like him better then the previous President. And I like him better then Clinton, though Clinton was a more masterful and effective politican. But he's not my favorite President.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 19:35:04

At 5/16/15 06:44 PM, Makakaov wrote: And why?

And after you answer, here's a little reminder for you.

No. Here's 1,063 reasons why.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 19:59:04

all day everyday myb

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:15:06 (edited 2015-05-16 22:17:01)

nope

I wanted a democrat..... but I did not want Obama.

We were destined to have a "first" in the democratic party this time around.... and Hillary didn't make democratic candidate simply because Obama had 100% of the support from black voters.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:18:43

At 5/16/15 10:15 PM, Raab wrote: nope

We were destined to have a "first" in the democratic party this time around.... and Hillary didn't make democratic candidate simply because Obama had 100% of the support from black voters.

Like Hillary would be any better.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:20:07 (edited 2015-05-16 22:21:06)

I also feel like hes doing a pretty shit job of being president..... but a great job at robbing citizens of their rights outlined in the constitution.

At 5/16/15 10:18 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:

Like Hillary would be any better.

Bill Clinton was an excellent president, and I would only assume that Hillary would make an excellent president also.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:22:56 (edited 2015-05-16 22:24:17)

At 5/16/15 10:21 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Rand Paul is a Republican but he's also the least extreme in all candidates.

It's just a shame he can't be a little more like his father :/

At 5/16/15 10:20 PM, Raab wrote: Bill Clinton was an excellent president, and I would only assume that Hillary would make an excellent president also.

I feel sorry for you if you don't realize how stupid that is.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:25:56

At 5/16/15 10:20 PM, Raab wrote: Bill Clinton was an excellent president, and I would only assume that Hillary would make an excellent president also.

What is stupid about that?
I would love to see the Clintons in the White house again.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:31:34

At 5/16/15 10:25 PM, Raab wrote:
What is stupid about that?
I would love to see the Clintons in the White house again.

Because you assume that by being married to someone, a person somehow inherits their traits. "She was married to X so she must be just like him!" That's one more item to add to the list of the most retarded things I've ever seen posted on the BBS.

BTW Bill Clinton wasn't even that great of a president. His only real achievement was turning a budget deficit into a budget surplus, and that came at a pretty heavy cost to the taxpayers. That, and getting his dick sucked by Monica Lewinsky.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:41:45

He's alright.

Just alright.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:50:18

At 5/16/15 10:31 PM, DJ-Ri wrote: Because you assume that by being married to someone, a person somehow inherits their traits. "She was married to X so she must be just like him!" That's one more item to add to the list of the most retarded things I've ever seen posted on the BBS.

Yes no shit.
I of course realize that Hillary is not going to just act like a carbon copy of Bill if she were elected....

BTW Bill Clinton wasn't even that great of a president. His only real achievement was turning a budget deficit into a budget surplus, and that came at a pretty heavy cost to the taxpayers. That, and getting his dick sucked by Monica Lewinsky.

and that's totally just your opinion, brah.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:54:26 (edited 2015-05-16 22:54:51)

At 5/16/15 10:50 PM, Raab wrote: Yes no shit.
I of course realize that Hillary is not going to just act like a carbon copy of Bill if she were elected....

Ok, but you're assuming she would make a good president because you thought Bill Clinton was a good president, which is pretty stupid. Even if Bill was a good president, Hillary could still turn out to be a terrible one.

If you vote for someone because they were married to a politician you liked, you're stupid.

What's just my opinion? The fact that he turned the budget deficit into a budget surplus by taxing people out the ass? Or the fact that I think he wasn't a great president? If you mean the latter, then yes. However, the former is quite factual.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 22:57:23

At 5/16/15 10:54 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 5/16/15 10:50 PM, Raab wrote: Yes no shit.
Ok, but you're assuming she would make a good president because you thought Bill Clinton was a good president, which is pretty stupid. Even if Bill was a good president, Hillary could still turn out to be a terrible one.

If you vote for someone because they were married to a politician you liked, you're stupid.

When did I say that is the reason I even support Hillary?
I said she will probably be a good president like her husband.

She's got quite an impressive resume, and a logical head on her shoulders.

She also holds the constitution pretty high.

What's just my opinion? The fact that he turned the budget deficit into a budget surplus by taxing people out the ass? Or the fact that I think he wasn't a great president? If you mean the latter, then yes. However, the former is quite factual.

Do you have aspergers? Are you seriously attacking me because I like something you don't like?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:06:33 (edited 2015-05-16 23:07:54)

At 5/16/15 10:57 PM, Raab wrote: When did I say that is the reason I even support Hillary?

Lol...

Oh yes, because condoning drone strikes against innocent civilians is so impressive and logical.

Oh of course, she values the constitution so much! So much, in fact, that she endorses unconstitutional government surveillance programs like Project PRISM and publicly spoke out against former NSA employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden.

Do you have aspergers? Are you seriously attacking me because I like something you don't like?

No, I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking your thoroughly flawed and naive arguments.

You obviously don't know anything about Hillary or her policies.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:09:15

No, fuck Obama. I played him in a game of basketball after winning some go-gurt contest and fucking played like a dirty little street thug. He punched me as I slam dunked and told me to taste freedom. Fuck that guy.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:27:17 (edited 2015-05-16 23:27:56)

At 5/16/15 11:06 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 5/16/15 10:57 PM, Raab wrote: When did I say that is the reason I even support Hillary?
Lol...

Oh yes, because condoning drone strikes against innocent civilians is so impressive and logical.

Oh of course, she values the constitution so much! So much, in fact, that she endorses unconstitutional government surveillance programs like Project PRISM and publicly spoke out against former NSA employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden.

No, I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking your thoroughly flawed and naive arguments.

You've got your wired crossed, pal.

Do you think I don't know about prism?

When I stated that I did not like Obama because he was taking away the rights of citizens, The biggest thing I was of course referring to was his inaction with PRISM. The Bush administration got a dangerous (unconstitutional) ball rolling, and Obama did nothing.

Also, simply because she doesn't outright denounce PRISM on national television doesn't mean she completely supports it either. Sure she criticized Snowden's actions, because he did steal US intelligence, and is now viewed as a criminal, when he could have gone about it a little bit differently. If anything she states facts about PRISM and snowden, while remaining neutral (since she is walking a fine line between going against the government and going against the constitution)

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:31:27

hes a teleprompter reading stooge with a soft spot for the muslim brotherhood

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:41:22 (edited 2015-05-16 23:42:25)

At 5/16/15 11:27 PM, Raab wrote: When I stated that I did not like Obama because he was taking away the rights of citizens, The biggest thing I was of course referring to was his inaction with PRISM. The Bush administration got a dangerous (unconstitutional) ball rolling, and Obama did nothing.

No, Obama didn't do nothing. He did something, alright. He made sure that ball kept rolling while fooling gullible voters into thinking he was going to somehow change the status quo.

Also, simply because she doesn't outright denounce PRISM on national television doesn't mean she completely supports it either. Sure she criticized Snowden's actions, because he did steal US intelligence, and is now viewed as a criminal, when he could have gone about it a little bit differently. If anything she states facts about PRISM and snowden, while remaining neutral (since she is walking a fine line between going against the government and going against the constitution)

She tries to remain ambiguous on issues like PRISM on national television because she needs to make sure that people like you continue to believe that she is on your side. Hillary Clinton was one of the senators who voted in favor of the Patriot Act in 2001. She also voted in favor of re-authorizing it again in 2006. She doesn't give a shit about your privacy or constitutional rights. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:46:24 (edited 2015-05-16 23:52:52)

At 5/16/15 11:41 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:
At 5/16/15 11:27 PM, Raab wrote: When I stated that I did not like Obama because he was taking away the rights of citizens, The biggest thing I was of course referring to was his inaction with PRISM. The Bush administration got a dangerous (unconstitutional) ball rolling, and Obama did nothing.
No, Obama didn't do nothing. He did something, alright. He made sure that ball kept rolling while fooling gullible voters into thinking he was going to somehow change the status quo.

She tries to remain ambiguous on issues like PRISM on national television because she needs to make sure that people like you continue to believe that she is on your side. Hillary Clinton was one of the senators who voted in favor of the Patriot Act in 2001. She also voted in favor of re-authorizing it again in 2006. She doesn't give a shit about your privacy or constitutional rights. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Simply because she supports the Patriot act does not mean she supports prism.

Because The Patriot act was set in place and then later was used to bring about PRISM doesn't mean the patriot act is a bad thing.

You are probably the same sort of person who blames the knife, not the serial killer.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-16 23:50:43 (edited 2015-05-16 23:51:33)

At 5/16/15 11:46 PM, Raab wrote: Simply because she supports the Patriot act does not mean she supports prism

Because The Patriot act was set in place and then later abused with PRISM doesn't mean the patriot act is a bad thing.

You are probably the same sort of person who blames the knife, not the serial killer.

Political bias at it's finest.

At 5/16/15 11:49 PM, dem0lecule wrote: FYI, PRISM is the tip of the iceberg. There were far worse programs which both sides of US politicians supported.

No doubt about that. I was simply addressing Raab's support of Hillary Clinton.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 01:36:05 (edited 2015-05-17 01:36:44)

No. He sucks.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 03:55:21

I vote for General Mattis:

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 06:52:19

No.

At 5/16/15 06:44 PM, Makakaov wrote: And why?

Because a lot of people voted for him due to white-guilt.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 07:15:30

Personally? Seems like a decent guy, fairly intelligent and reasonable. Sad to see what politics does to a guy like that.

Politically? He's just a piece in the game of partisan politics. His positions are determined largely by the perpetual adversarial power struggle between conservatism and progressivism (which requires a bland populist variety of either) and whatever notions of divergence from that vicious cycle he may have had going in have largely dissolved by now. He's pretty typical as a president, and he knows it.

His major legacy is probably marked with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, something which is so warped by the political process and embattled in the legislative branch that I doubt he particularly loves it anymore, and with being the first black president, an honor which has drawn almost as much ire as admiration, but in an insidious fashion that lacks the noble feeling of battling overt racial antagonism.

I think he's done amazingly good and truly terrible things as a President (as do pretty much all of them that don't die right off the bat). I think his presidency was a very interesting chapter in this nation's history, and it'll be interesting to see how it's looked back on.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 07:47:02

Idk. i like him mostly because he's the president that helped to usher in the beginning of legalized marijuana. Other than that I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to politics. I just like having lots of sex.

Response to Do you like Obama? 2015-05-17 08:18:48

No NG Chat.

Thanks, Obama.

I don't care too much about the chat, really.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art