00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Supergrrrl vs powergrrl

637 Views | 5 Replies

I just saw the craptacular first look of the supergirl show that CBS is putting out and I want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

Just when you thought things couldn't be any worse than that travesty of a supergirl movie, they made this crap with the cast of Glee and replace EPIC GINGER LAD Jimmy Olsen with a token black man.

JIMMY!

Why do they keep spraypainting gingers in DC comics to make them black?

Jimmy wouldve been the only redeeming value for this supergirl show.

That said, should they ditch the supergirl and just make Powergirl because atleast Powergirl in the comics wasn't a brainless idiot even if she did fly around in a onesie with a boob window

meh....DC sucks.... the only good character is batman

Supergrrrl vs powergrrl

Response to Supergrrrl vs powergrrl 2015-05-16 10:31:17

At 5/16/15 10:08 AM, Xenomit wrote: Why does everyone have wet balls for super girl all of a sudden

Maybe because she's been featured in a movie trailer and most people say it looks bad.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Supergrrrl vs powergrrl 2015-05-16 15:46:51

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I see nice pair of tits on this thread

BBS Signature

Response to Supergrrrl vs powergrrl 2015-05-16 17:41:26

This faking of reality, and the fawning over said analysis is despicable

Response to Supergrrrl vs powergrrl 2015-05-16 17:46:10

Power Girl's origin is completely borked upsides in DC. Not sure about how she fits into it after New 52.

While the new Supergirl liveaction bit is/looks annoying, it could be worse. They could have modeled her after the Super Paris Hilton that came out when she was brought back into the DC comics.

Response to Supergrrrl vs powergrrl 2015-05-16 20:04:23

This show demoralizes woman and I won't stand for it.

LAUGING MY PHUCKING ASS OFF OVER HERE

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature