00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DashXero just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I made this account when I was 12

702 Views | 19 Replies

I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 19:16:32

And just logged in 9 years later. Looking back at my forum posts here, it's safe to say that I was really, really retarded.

I had some laughs reading all the stupid shit I wrote back in 2006. Apparently I thought "lol so randum XD!!1" nonsense was hilarious, because I tried really hard to be funny with that stuff back then.

You know what's worse than reading inane nonsense from a 12 year old? Reading inane nonsense from a 12 year old in broken english.

Here are some examples of 12 year old me in action. Any references to Brazil stem from the fact that I'm Brazilian.

As a response to a thread named "Longest run of no sleeping?":

"i have wake up 7:00:00:00:00 am
and i stay wake up for 3 days at 4:00 am"

Back then I had to sleep at 9pm and wake up at about 9am to go to school, I was just making shit up there because apparently I thought sleep deprivation made you a cool dude. Nowadays I suffer from insomnia, ain't that some shit.

As a response to a thread named "Most annoying things in video games":

"Red buttons...they are scary o.O"

So random!

As a response to a thread named "i'll 3d model stuff for joo":

"I want a blue eyed red panda with a hat...upside down...with lasers and...and...a green shoes and some salt on it. A blue-eyed,upside down,with a hat,lasers,green shoes, with salt on the head."

Salt! Ha ha, hilarious!

As a response to a thread proposing a new name for our planet and asking for suggestions:

"Planet Pie is cool xD
Planet Pie !!!
is cool"

Side splitting.

As a response to a thread asking "A Jehovas Witness is coming to my door, what do I do?":

"take my katana *throws the katana to u* And Have Fun xD"

For the record I don't watch anime or obsess over Japan.

As a response to a thread asking for computer game suggestions:

"atari pwns"

Yeah, you know, Atari for PC! Such a classic.

As a response to a thread exposing a forum using the aesthetics of the Newgrounds forums:

"MY EYES ARE MELTING!!!!!!
*pick up a machete*
I DONT WANNA LIVE WITH THIS
*ouch*
mY HeArT
*dies*"

My efforts to be funny were legendary and very fruitless.

As a response to a thread named "Zombies have invaded. Get ready:

Apparently I felt the need to write a fucking novel as a reply. A very poorly written and retarded novel.

My favourite part is how part 1 connects to part 2. I die, but then I'm alive again. I think I had watched Dawn of the Dead recently at that time, so I was pretty excited about this whole zombie apocalypse thing, and it shows.

As a response to a thread regarding the supposed closure of Nickelodeon:

"nickelodeon must fall!!!!!!!"

I must've been really grumpy that day, or just extra retarded, because Nickelodeon was my favourite channel on TV back then.

As a response to a thread named "what is your favorite mario":

"Super Mario World is the best !!!"

I think this is the most reasonable of my posts in Newgrounds. Super Mario World is still my favourite Mario game.

As a response to a thread named "What level are you in reallife?":

"99999999999999999999
xD
lol"

Just xD wasn't enough, I had to thrown in a lol for good measure.

As a response to a thread named "Post Lyrics To Your Favorite Song!":

I posted the lyrics from Holy Mountains by System of a Down. I didn't understand those lyrics back then and I still don't understand them. That's a pretty good track, though.

A thread I started, entitled "do someone..." and followed by:

play mu???
global or other pirate server
if yes say the mu,char name
,lvl and the profession
if not go away
Mu Text
Cry Wolf
lvl 350
8 resets
Soul Master

I used to play Mu Online, an old-ish MMO on a private server back then, and I just wanted people to play with. I have no idea why I named my character Cry Wolf. I guess that was my attempt to come up with an edgy name. I love that "if not go away" line. I was such a badass.

And that's pretty much it. Sorry if my formatting is a little off, this is the first time I've used a message board in years.

I know this isn't a very interesting thread, but I just wanted to share this part of my life on Newgrounds. A little cringeworthy, sure, but I do have to admit that my life was a lot better back then. Things have taken a turn for the absolutely atrocious over the years, unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. :)

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 21:15:26

Either:

You were not allowed to sign up until 13. This account is illegal and must be terminated since you were only 12 when you made this account
You created this account 9 years ago therefore you were 28 at that time, or
You are a liar.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 21:18:59

At 5/15/15 09:15 PM, Sobolev wrote: You were not allowed to sign up until 13. This account is illegal and must be terminated since you were only 12 when you made this account

Wait...what? If he actually was 12 at the time wouldn't he be 21 now? Or am I misreading this? I feel like I am.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 21:26:03

At 5/15/15 07:16 PM, Luis-Boca wrote: And just logged in 9 years later. Looking back at my forum posts here, it's safe to say that I was really, really retarded.

No you weren't, you were merely 12 years old. I have a 2010 account with posts that I cringe at, because I was 14 years old at the time, and I was really retarded as a 14 year old. O.o

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 21:33:54

dont say retarded luis boca

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 22:20:25

At 5/15/15 07:16 PM, Luis-Boca wrote: "i have wake up 7:00:00:00:00 am

How the f*ck does time work in Brazil?

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 22:23:22

Yes, this is a phenomenon that us old-school NG users refer to as "the cringe pile." Believe me, you're not the only one. Lol. Welcome back! :)

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 22:29:08

At 5/15/15 10:27 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: always can get your posts wiped i guess.

But that would blasphemy! The cringe pile is a sacred, historic landmark of NG!

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 22:46:51

At 5/15/15 09:33 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: dont say retarded luis boca

What are you? Ops age 9 years ago?

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 23:14:07

At 5/15/15 10:27 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: always can get your posts wiped i guess.

OP barely has any. So it wouldn't make a huge difference.
And then they can re-invent themselves and join back into discussion on here....

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-15 23:37:52

At 5/15/15 10:29 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:

I won't ever delete these posts. They bring me good memories from simpler times. :)

I wish I had made a lot more posts back in 2006, I was a bit disappointed to see only a few dozen, a bunch of them not being cringeworthy, not making sense or not being funny. At some point I actually made a second account here, but I don't remember its name or the email attached to it. I'm not sure if there are more posts there, but it doesn't really matter since I can't see them.

It's a shame that my Newgrounds posts are the only recorded history I have on the internet from when I was younger, I wish I had a lot more.

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 00:10:22

At 5/15/15 10:29 PM, DJ-Ri wrote:

So true,going back to my old posts from way back..lol even my old user name before I changed..I stop and think to myself...What the hell was I thinking?

A lot has changed since...

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 01:15:52

At 5/15/15 10:47 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: if Amarathanus can do it, anyone can. also, monster.

if people feel the need it, go for it i guess

Yeah but Amaranthus is a special kind of special.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 03:02:29

At 5/16/15 01:15 AM, Dogmeat wrote:
At 5/15/15 10:47 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: if Amarathanus can do it, anyone can. also, monster.
Yeah but Amaranthus is a special kind of special.

SICK BURN

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 04:21:22

At 5/15/15 07:16 PM, Luis-Boca wrote: And just logged in 9 years later.

Why not just make a new account?

Looking back at my forum posts here, it's safe to say that I was really, really retarded.

You'll fit right in.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 05:12:28

At 5/15/15 09:26 PM, Monster-64 wrote: No you weren't, you were merely 12 years old. I have a 2010 account with posts that I cringe at, because I was 14 years old at the time, and I was really retarded as a 14 year old. O.o

Monster I'm so glad you decided to unfuck yourself and represent with Dashie again.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 07:05:00

At 5/15/15 09:15 PM, Sobolev wrote: Either:

You were not allowed to sign up until 13. This account is illegal and must be terminated since you were only 12 when you made this account
You are a liar.

Right, I'm pretty sure there are more members here who were 12 or younger when they joined lol

At 5/16/15 05:12 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 5/15/15 09:26 PM, Monster-64 wrote: No you weren't, you were merely 12 years old. I have a 2010 account with posts that I cringe at, because I was 14 years old at the time, and I was really retarded as a 14 year old. O.o
Monster I'm so glad you decided to unfuck yourself and represent with Dashie again.

Terminator Davy Jones had to self terminate himself into molten lava for the sake of the future. You should all be grateful for his sacrifice.

BBS Signature

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 20:14:21

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to I made this account when I was 12 2015-05-16 20:24:09

At 5/16/15 08:14 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: im kinda curious now what the youngest age limit to join ng is

It's technically 13. But we get people signing up when they're A LOT younger than that.
Hell I'm sure we've had people who were 8 or 9 signing up on here.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature