00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girls who wear small clothes!

4,740 Views | 90 Replies

Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:09:54

So I was walking my dog, nothing new. Then I see a girl who is really hot and she's wearing those really short shorts and wearing a shirt that shows of a girl's boobs. Then I was staring at her tits, typical guy thing, then she gets pissed at me for staring.

What the fuck, do you really expect us guys to not stare at your huge tits if you wear such small clothes. You can't blame us, and yes, she know things I'm a 13 year old pervert (she's not wrong). Here is an idea, wear actual clothes. I mean, I have nothing against girls who wear small clothes, but, I want them to expect that guys are going to stare at it.

BBS Signature

This thread smells of bait.

Anyways I'm honestly pretty good at keeping eye contact with women, even if they have a v-neck showing off their funbags. Especially in a professional setting, it's a good thing to know how to do.

I'm not saying I don't check girls out, obviously I do, but the key is to not let them see you doing so.

A girl at work once complimented me on the fact that I don't make her feel uncomfortable when I'm around her, she often caught the other guys staring at her chest. Fact is she has D's and I'm just that good.

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:31:01

At 5/10/15 12:28 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote: I'm not saying I don't check girls out, obviously I do, but the key is to not let them see you doing so.

Sometimes, I like to let them catch me to see if there interested, sometimes not, sometimes yes

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:35:24

At 5/10/15 12:31 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: "Girls who wear small clothes" are alright with me

Me too, but I get pissed when they blame me for staring!

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:40:21

At 5/10/15 12:35 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote:
At 5/10/15 12:31 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: "Girls who wear small clothes" are alright with me
Me too, but I get pissed when they blame me for staring!

Some obscure character on the internet once pointed out that "women don't dress to impress men, they dress to impress other women", which makes sense. You don't dress like that and then get mad for men looking, if you want men to look. It's a contest to see who can show more skin among the ladies.

They're their own species, my friend.

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:43:26

And after all this shit, you little punk ass bitch didn't even grab her cock?

The fuck?

Get a grip son

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:44:01

Have some self-control, you goddamned animal; it's only the human anatomy.

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:50:24

Girls who wear small clothes are the best. It has been proven by science.

All girls should wear small clothes.

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:52:29

At 5/10/15 12:50 PM, Bit wrote: Girls who wear small clothes are the best. It has been proven by science.

They are :D

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:53:30

At 5/10/15 12:44 PM, Jester wrote: Have some self-control, you goddamned animal; it's only the human anatomy.

I feel ashamed :(

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 12:56:32

You must switch the perspective around to their point of view, maybe they have a particular affinity for comfort, and they revel in this aspect themselves

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 14:26:20

At 5/10/15 12:50 PM, Bit wrote: Girls who wear small clothes are the best. It has been proven by science.

I am okay with this.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 14:37:22

At 5/10/15 12:09 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote: I mean, I have nothing against girls who wear small clothes, but, I want them to expect that guys are going to stare at it.

I agree. And girls who walk alone at night should also not complain when a guy comes up, abducts them and throws them in their car and then proceeds to rape them. I mean, after all, they were practically asking for it, right?

You're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:02:39

At 5/10/15 02:37 PM, Monster-64 wrote: I agree. And girls who walk alone at night should also not complain when a guy comes up, abducts them and throws them in their car and then proceeds to rape them. I mean, after all, they were practically asking for it, right?

You're an idiot.

Rape isn't what were talking about. It's different, when you stare at them or when you are going to rape them.
There is no chance of them getting pregnant if men stare at them.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:06:36

At 5/10/15 03:02 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote:
At 5/10/15 02:37 PM, Monster-64 wrote: I agree. And girls who walk alone at night should also not complain when a guy comes up, abducts them and throws them in their car and then proceeds to rape them. I mean, after all, they were practically asking for it, right?

You're an idiot.
Rape isn't what were talking about. It's different, when you stare at them or when you are going to rape them.
There is no chance of them getting pregnant if men stare at them.

I have an argument set out for you, but I have a feeling that if actual women responded to you, it would have more of an impact.

@Nekomika @foangel

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:12:32

Basically, you're saying, that every woman is asking for it, since you did not be more specific. I'm talking about girls who dress like whores. I heard a woman in YouTube that parents should teach there kids not to rape when they grow up, yeah, know let's tell robbers not to steal, I wonder how will the work out for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:17:46

I just stare shamelessly. What's she going to do? I don't give a fuck if she gets mad.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:19:08

At 5/10/15 03:12 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote:
Basically, you're saying, that every woman is asking for it, since you did not be more specific.

I could not have been more blatant.

I'm talking about girls who dress like whores. I heard a woman in YouTube that parents should teach there kids not to rape when they grow up, yeah, know let's tell robbers not to steal, I wonder how will the work out for you.

Quit dehumanizing people. Just because a woman dresses in a tank top doesn't mean she's a fucking slut, you ignoramus.

Also, what exactly does that woman on Youtube have to do with anything? How does it support your sentimental value? Are you just trying to be as much of a misogynist as possible?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:30:32

At 5/10/15 03:19 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 5/10/15 03:12 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote:
Basically, you're saying, that every woman is asking for it, since you did not be more specific.
I could not have been more blatant.

I'm talking about girls who dress like whores. I heard a woman in YouTube that parents should teach there kids not to rape when they grow up, yeah, know let's tell robbers not to steal, I wonder how will the work out for you.
Quit dehumanizing people. Just because a woman dresses in a tank top doesn't mean she's a fucking slut, you ignoramus.

Also, what exactly does that woman on Youtube have to do with anything? How does it support your sentimental value? Are you just trying to be as much of a misogynist as possible?

I did not even say that every girl with a tank top means she's a slut, technically your the one who just pointed that out.
All I said was girls can't blame guys for staring at them, I did not say that girls cannot blame guys for rape.
Rape was not even in anyone's mind, till you came along.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:36:49

At 5/10/15 03:24 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: if you wear sunglasses they can never tell what you are staring at
so you can be oogling their asses and chests for a good half hour

I look lame wearing sun glasses.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:40:24

Clothes get skimpy when the city gets mad hot.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:41:00

At 5/10/15 03:37 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
At 5/10/15 03:36 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote: I look lame wearing sun glasses.
that may or may not be true, but it works

Have you tried it on guys :P

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:53:00

At 5/10/15 03:30 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote: I did not even say that every girl with a tank top means she's a slut, technically your the one who just pointed that out.

Then why are we arguing if we agree on something fundamentally?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 15:59:03

Is this the kind of thread that happens when an iFunny user gets a Newgrounds account?

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 16:11:48

Staring makes you look desperate and pathetic.

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 16:19:14

At 5/10/15 03:53 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 5/10/15 03:30 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote: I did not even say that every girl with a tank top means she's a slut, technically your the one who just pointed that out.
Then why are we arguing if we agree on something fundamentally?

Because, you were basically saying that I find rape normal, which I don't. Serious topics like rape is not something I'm okay with If, I get accused of. (Getting accused of finding rape normal)

BBS Signature

At 5/10/15 04:11 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Staring makes you look desperate and pathetic.

If staring make you look desperate and pathetic then, every human being is desperate and pathetic.
We all stared at something once in a while. Be more specific next time :)
You silly bastard :3

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 16:49:18

dude its fucking hot outside. can you blame them?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 16:49:21

At 5/10/15 04:42 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
At 5/10/15 04:39 PM, Vixuzar wrote: They either want to show off their fake beauty or just being too annoyed by an obvious fact.
If you don't want guys to stare at you then don't walk around half naked
good point Vix

There you go @monster-64, a girl who agrees that you should not walk around half naked and not expect guys to stare at a girl who is walking around half naked.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who wear small clothes! 2015-05-10 16:51:43

At 5/10/15 04:49 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: dude its fucking hot outside. can you blame them?

They can wear a normal short and a normal t-shirt. That's what guys do.

BBS Signature