00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who are you annoyed by?

4,247 Views | 90 Replies

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 10:06:21

At 5/10/15 12:45 AM, ZeroDown wrote:
At 5/9/15 10:20 PM, DJ-Ri wrote: Sounds like maybe you're on the wrong website! :p
Everything else is even worse.

This is how I feel about some new stuff,it better be good or have some sort of redeeming qualities.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 11:52:39

At 5/10/15 02:31 PM, NotASpammer wrote: People who don't appreciate my artwork. I mean HELLO!

You drooling Kasper (btw, that is german word, same so like clown) forget always some details in your amazing artworks.

So honestly I will give 0 stars in reviews, you deserve they. ^^

And on your last picture I must vomit later one complete day.

So my keyboard doesn't has work to give you appreciate. ^^

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 12:05:09

At 5/11/15 11:53 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I fucking hate Germans.

However, you send mails at them ...

... with links to further websites ...

... to show, others hate them. ^^

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 14:50:34

At 5/11/15 09:57 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: uhh.. really, i should think they'd use a different word choice if they were frustrated at being wrong rather than frustrated at someone else being stubborn..

i've not seen one instance of a person who used such a phrase literally in such a context as this.

Well, it certainly happens. Some people, rather than accept they're wrong and someone else is right, will get angry and spout the whole "Do you have to be right all the time?" It's especially popular in situations where "I told you so" would be an especially apt comment to make to them. Also can happen if you break a curve on a test yet again, and they're angry they failed it.

i dont see any smartphone users whip one out just as you're trying to start a conversation.. but yeah, i would need to have someone repeat themself. i remember to apologize for my lack of focus, but i do need to get them to repeat themselves when i'm doing anything else besides talking..

i'm just being nice with my apologies though, they should really know better than to strike up conversation with someone who clearly is absorbed in their electronic device. did they really expect me to hear not only that they're saying something but also what it is they're saying?

but.. i'd never do anything different from what i see in this case.. i'd not whip out an electonic device mid speech.. i'm crazy but i'm not a complete douchebag.. at least, not intentionally..

I wouldn't start a conversation with someone who is clearly preoccupied anyway. But what will happen is someone will start a conversation with you. Perhaps they ask you a question or something. And when you're answering they'll start messing with their phone and need you to "repeat" stuff. Annoying. Really, it's just better to save that stuff for later. But some people feel this incessant need to just be on their smartphones and checking their Facebook statuses *all* the time.

thanks again.. but you seem to be implying that you have your doubts that i'll succeed even if you do desire my success...

Of course. It's never been done, to my knowledge, and if it has, the last time would have been before recorded history, if ever. To get everyone to agree on everything all the time sounds great. I have no idea how you're going to do it though. I can't fathom how one would even begin to start on that.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 16:20:35

At 5/7/15 11:28 PM, MMHM wrote: Ed Miliband, mostly due to the sad realization that Mr. Bean is going to be our (for the like five people here that are from the UK) next prime minister.

Well, no need to be so low anymore, we got the BDSM gang instead.
In comparison, after the next half decade, my guess is that 'annoyance' will feel like a fun minibreak at Butlins.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 18:36:37

At 5/11/15 12:07 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/11/15 12:05 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 11:53 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I fucking hate Germans.
However, you send mails at them ...

... with links to further websites ...

... to show, others hate them. ^^
Hablas inglés, por favor.

Whatever @ThePulp ... oops, I mean: Pinocchio ... oops, I mean @Amaranthus ... ^^

In your "good bye" - thread I was saying you already, you are not clever enough for play such games perfect.

And if you really was wasting 20 years here for your dumb psychological experiment, then you are the greatest loser of all time, and your alters or sock puppets would be that also.

But, I think your "victims" was also so smart, to see who you are.

Whatever, good idea you clown, but, sorry, fail. ^^

Maybe you are more successful at the next time.

So long, think at following facts.

1. you are not the smartest bad ass in the whole world.

2. the others are not so naiv how you believe that.

3. what I say, you are lousy in your tries to manipulate people.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 21:06:16

At 5/11/15 06:36 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 12:07 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Hablas inglés, por favor.
Whatever @ThePulp ... oops, I mean: Pinocchio ... oops, I mean @Amaranthus ... ^^

What a dumbass reference.

And if you really was wasting 20 years here for your dumb psychological experiment, then you are the greatest loser of all time, and your alters or sock puppets would be that also.

Yes.

Playing the 'you have no life' card.

Good job.

But, I think your "victims" was also so smart, to see who you are.

Yes.

Victims are always was also smart, Gerald. They always were also.

Congratulations.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 21:32:43

Eh. Do I need to point out that you hate fandoms but are a furry?

At 5/7/15 11:44 PM, FoAngel wrote: Men.

This upsets my penis.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 21:45:17

At 5/11/15 09:32 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote: This upsets my penis.

These words make the cold bitch in me very happy

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 21:49:15

At 5/11/15 09:45 PM, FoAngel wrote:
At 5/11/15 09:32 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote: This upsets my penis.
These words make the cold bitch in me very happy

Rawr.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 22:49:10

At 5/11/15 09:06 PM, ThePulp wrote:
What a dumbass reference.

Yes, the same, how you do make since 20 years here, loser.

With one difference, my years I am already on these planet was more interesting, adventurous and especially funnier how yours (near, I have collect experiences) ... you online junkie and Internet creature.

That was exactly what I'm saying for. Thanks, not necessary to use it versus me.

So and now, go and fuck yourself, how others do that with your lousy tricks etc.

btw, I am Brian, not you. ^^

and ... I shot the Sherriff (sing). ^^

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 22:54:23

At 5/11/15 10:49 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 09:06 PM, ThePulp wrote:
With one difference, my years I am already on these planet was more interesting, adventurous and especially funnier how yours (near, I have collect experiences) ... you online junkie and Internet creature.

That was exactly what I'm saying for. Thanks, not necessary to use it versus me.

So and now, go and fuck yourself, how others do that with your lousy tricks etc.

btw, I am Brian, not you. ^^

and ... I shot the Sherriff (sing). ^^

My years in the real world, long times before the Internet (must explain that, because, you don't know the difference). ^^

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 22:58:04

There's this fig named @Nikofoxyfox can't stand the guy I tells ya.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 23:10:29

At 5/11/15 11:01 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/11/15 02:53 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: a new voyage will fill your life with untold memories

--supergandhi64
Take your pills goddamn it

Was saying him the same, but, let him live ... he will be the next president candidate. ^^

And after 4 good years, he will make suicide with 25 years, that he have promise us. ^^

Maybe a double tell us then his funny hello kitty - calendar quotes, so long, be patient. ^^

btw, - correction: Sheriff

lol

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 23:11:20 (edited 2015-05-11 23:17:24)

At 5/11/15 10:49 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 09:06 PM, ThePulp wrote: What a dumbass reference.
Yes, the same, how you do make since 20 years here, loser.

Yeah, sure. Still take that seriously.

Well jeez, thanks for the dehumanization. It's as if I'm some sort of man made of straw in your eyes-- a scarecrow, a caricature.

My years in the real world, long times before the Internet

Well jeez, I need to exist in some reality or plane or dimension to be able to post here-- implying I've never been to the real world, the plane of existence of which you reside and I, apparently, don't-- that line of thinking completely surpasses whatever shit Descartes was saying.

(must explain that, because, you don't know the difference). ^^

Of course, jumping to conclusions must be nice for you.

Jumping to a caricatured conclusion must be what all experienced, hardened folk do, right?

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 23:13:58

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-11 23:18:27 (edited 2015-05-11 23:23:00)

At 5/11/15 11:13 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote: for @ThePulp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Didn't think you were sharp enough to understand Python, given your horrendous, lackluster understanding of the English language. Struck me more as the type that enjoyed things like Mr. Bean. But I digress- and I feel as though I've jumped to a conclusion.

Obviously more depths to a person than the shit they post on online forums.

Your faltering, legless arguments have nothing to do with Monty Python, by the way.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 00:23:11

At 5/11/15 10:58 PM, Bit wrote: There's this fig named @Nikofoxyfox can't stand the guy I tells ya.

I know hes such an annoying little shit

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 02:54:31

At 5/11/15 03:15 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 5/11/15 02:50 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
Well, it certainly happens. Some people, rather than accept they're wrong and someone else is right, will get angry and spout the whole "Do you have to be right all the time?" It's especially popular in situations where "I told you so" would be an especially apt comment to make to them. Also can happen if you break a curve on a test yet again, and they're angry they failed it.
can you read their minds? have you even taken a psychology class before? you're a mathematician and a programmer.. not a psychologist or a psychic.. i doubt real psychics even exist yet..

Can I read minds? None except my own, though it's not necessary to read minds to know that people do this. Have I taken a psychology class before? Yes. A couple of them in fact. But specific field expertise is unnecessary when one has personal experience. I have the personal experience of this being a very common thing for people to say when they happen to be angry they're wrong yet again, particularly in cases where they incur a penalty. They are stubborn and wish to be declared right without actually being right and thus misdirect their anger onto people who actually are right. It's jealousy.

I wouldn't start a conversation with someone who is clearly preoccupied anyway. But what will happen is someone will start a conversation with you. Perhaps they ask you a question or something. And when you're answering they'll start messing with their phone and need you to "repeat" stuff. Annoying. Really, it's just better to save that stuff for later. But some people feel this incessant need to just be on their smartphones and checking their Facebook statuses *all* the time.
well clearly it wasnt "all the time" if they didnt get on it before you spoke to them to begin with..

If someone is preoccupied I tend to leave them be. No, this is how some people are. And yes they are on their smartphones all the time or might as well be. They give their smartphones more priority than the people they're around and that's simply rude. And yes such people will start a conversation with you and then proceed to become majorly distracted by their smartphones. That is extremely rude because they should do that stuff later. They should not interact with people at all if they will be so distractable. Of course it falls under ADD/ADHD type behavior as well, which I despise. I view it as extremely poor self-discipline.

"it's never been done"? that's the best reason you got?

"It's never been done" is a pretty good reason to wish someone luck on an endeavor wouldn't you think? Good luck doing it because it's never been done that anyone knows. If you have some means to achieve that which has never been done, you earn yourself a very respectable place in the history books.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 02:58:44

If i were to list all the poeple, i would exceed the char limit.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 08:05:22

At the moment, no direct annoyed, but amused and "surprised" from some girls here, who open for every joke with them a new thread or make a new post. ^^

About 18 = adult ? Today not more.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 10:36:19 (edited 2015-05-12 10:36:54)

At 5/12/15 08:05 AM, EGeraldhuebner wrote: About 41 = adult ? Today not more.

You can say that again.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-12 23:13:06

At 5/12/15 09:53 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: you cant know a person's real motive that way. only potential motives. can people do this? yes. do they? you cant possibly know without reading their minds.

Technically you can't ever know anyone's true motives other than perhaps your own. You can make educated guesses at best. But it's not necessary to know someone's true motive if you know they behave a certain way "when A then B" because you already know what they'll do. If they're predictable you can know how they'll behave even without knowing motives. Of course not everyone is easily predictable but some are.

most people find my words to be completely unrelated to the meanings i try to convey, or else interpret it as unintelligible nonsense.

You convey meaning. Whether someone interprets that meaning the same as you intended or not is another issue. Communication is never perfect, even if you understand someone else, because there's still no guarantee they understand you. All anyone can do is be patient and try to do their best to understand what someone is trying to say.

penalty? what sort of penalties are we speaking of here? sorry to hear you're surrounded by idiots, but in my area we just have shameless crazy people. they're fun to laugh at when they make mistakes, but they're still not entirely wrong.

Well, for example, I was well-known as a curve-breaker. So the penalty in that case for someone else being wrong could be they fail the class. That tends to make people angry. But I never depended on curves myself and ignored them. If someone is angry because they failed a class because they were depending on a curve that someone broke, they should take that up with the teacher/professor/whoever's in charge.

But even other than that, perhaps I advise they not do a thing, which they proceed to do anyway, which has predictable failings, which would be the penalty for not taking my advice. So yes there can be real consequences for being wrong.

jealousy? i doubt the people you saw were jealous. there's nothing to be envious of.

They were. There's plenty to be jealous of when you see someone else succeeding where you are failing. I happened to be the person who was succeeding. I may not be the absolute best at everything, but I tend to be above-average if not better at a great many things. Even starting out at a new thing I surprise people sometimes.

i might be an anomaly, i dont know. but if they cant understand me, how can they understand those people?

Just do the best you can.

also, i would suggest blaming the illness and not the person as far as add/adhd goes. they cant help what they are of their own accord.

Here is where I will disagree with the medical community. I am not convinced ADD/ADHD is real. I think it's a result of poor self-discipline combined with greed of those who would over-prescribe medications. Those who prescribe or make the medications get lots of money for doing so so if they are unethical about it, which I believe they are, then of course they will convince people they have a problem to which they conveniently position themselves as the solution, while they sit back and rake in tons of money. Their victims are then dependent on their drugs. They have positioned themselves as legalized drug lords.

to wish luck perhaps.. but to put implications that you have your doubts that it will succeed, that is a different story. i'm no ingrate.. i freely accept the "good luck with that" part. but the "no idea how" part, that's something i dont quite get.

I have my doubts not because of your abilities but because it's never been done in recorded history. There is a slight possibility it has been done in ancient times before humans kept records but who knows. We simply have no data.

I have no idea how because I have no idea how. That doesn't mean you or someone else might not be on the right track or have good ideas to lead into certain directions. Simply I haven't the foggiest how to achieve what you want which ultimately would amount to world peace. I believe it's theoretically possible. No idea how to get from point A to point B though.

you're a more intelligent individual than i am, far more talented at doing the things i care to be doing, and yet your imagination is too restricted compared to mine..

I thank you for your kind words. However your very thinking, unusual as it may be, can be a strength. It isn't ordinary-thinking individuals who are likely to come up with breakthroughs. It is those who are unordinary-thinking. It doesn't mean you will succeed but it may allow you to consider things other people do not. That may help your odds.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 04:04:01

At 5/13/15 02:58 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: i'm not aware of this "curve" concept you speak of. i've never attended a college or university, and my grade schools never had such a thing, or if they did they certainly never referred to it as such in my presence.

i can tell that your point is that "failing the class" is supposedly the consequence.. but i dont recall any point in time where students interacted with one another in class. it was all student vs teacher. if we were wrong, that was it. we recieved the blame for our actions. the teachers expected full textbook literacy by everyone without ever lifting a finger.

Very well. I would prefer schools don't even use curves so if your schools didn't use them, all the better. Grading students based on how far from the mark they made is fine. Curve-based grading instead bases student grades on other student grades. So one student doing better on an assignment that is graded via curve may lower the grade of another student or lots of students. Do you see how that can make them angry with you? But it is a misplaced anger because they should take that up with the teachers/professors/whoever's in charge.

Hoping the curve will save you is a gamble. The only sure way is to make a legitimate good grade. A curve grade will instead give whoever made the highest grade full credit and everyone else is graded in relation to that person. So you could make a 50% on a test and get full credit (100%) if no one else made a higher grade than you did. It's a lazy grading method. So when I naturally get like 98% plus, then the curve becomes something like 2%, so that person who made a 50% now has a 52% and still fails the class.

real consequences depends greatly on context. they can be as trivial as spilling a container of water, or as serious as causing life threatening scenarios.

Generally it's pretty serious consequences. Like, "Stop. You don't have a clear view. Wait for that truck to move first." But they pull out anyway and results in an accident.

now you're equating success with being right. that's not true at all. some of the most successful people in this world are also some of the most flaw-ridden.

No I'm not. Although in some cases, for example the specific case of curve-based grading, it is. Also it depends what you define as success. If the goal is "pass the class" then indeed being right is equated with success in that instance.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 06:40:21

At 5/12/15 10:36 AM, ThePulp wrote:
At 5/12/15 08:05 AM, EGeraldhuebner wrote: About 41 = adult ? Today not more.
You can say that again.

And you can fuck yourself, Pulp loser. (I must repeat me). ^^

Your tries to trick other or manipulate people (with fake accounts mails and above shit posts etc.) are lousy.

How often you change the username or make a good bye thread, but then you are only able to go really or make break here for 2 hours ... if you are really good, 2 days ?

You're temporarily banned now the 4th time (4/21/15), and that's it only, what you publish, you make a report about it.

YOU (the person, who said he is here since 20 years, for his great experiment), comes me dull about my age ?

A clown like you want to teach me, I doesn't would understand Monty Python (enough). They're available with original english language, but, different subtitles. And for understanding british humor it doesn't necessary have abilities best language skills.

With you to speak is waste of time. On you to react is exactly what you want and want you hope. You are nothing more as a poor creature, no real live and the total online junkie. Blocking you and and laugh, about you and all, who help you or will be one victim from you. That's all, you are good for. ^^

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 06:40:30

At 5/12/15 11:21 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/11/15 06:36 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 12:07 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/11/15 12:05 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/11/15 11:53 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
That thread ThePulp made was a joke. I'm not really his alt.
Are you retarded?

Nope, and maybe your are really not, but unfortunately you're also no real difference to him. You try same so to manipulate people.

Anyhow no surprise, that you show some reaction and you're answer is coming direct after him. You do believe really after my comment, nobody would notice that ?

However, both of you are to goofy, with what you try to do here. Depend from the no fake thing, that you and him would be two persons.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 06:53:21

At 5/13/15 06:40 AM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 5/12/15 11:21 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Are you retarded?
However, both of you are to goofy, with what you try to do here.

That's funny.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 07:20:54

At 5/13/15 06:58 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Yep. He's retarded, alright.

The German Wegra.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-13 18:01:16

At 5/13/15 10:50 AM, Austerity wrote:
At 5/13/15 07:20 AM, ThePulp wrote: The German Wegra.
I really want to believe Gerald is an expert troll, it would be so much funnier than it already is

Language barriers, man.

Response to Who are you annoyed by? 2015-05-18 14:03:47

when you're out with some one and all they do is stay on their phone and text.