00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Screwattack.com

933 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Screwattack.com 2015-05-02 23:20:35

What is your opinion of that Video game website?

I personally don't like it. The community is wonderful but the site is impossible to navigate at all times. I used to use their forums, before things went to suck.

Some of the content was good. One time they made a fat Mexican guy run outside naked in the snow, in Texas. Then they locked him out.

Also, what other video game fan sites have you used? I've used Nsider, Nsider2, and totalspore.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-03 23:31:22

I never went there really often but I remember when they locked the fat guy outside. Also when they decided to give out free games and a guy called the police because they filmed his face and the police ended up arresting him for whatever reason.

I don't know why I didn't go to screwattack more often because their videos were good as far as I can remember.

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-04 11:09:40

I don't really go to that site much, if ever. Aren't most of their videos on Youtube, anyway?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-06 20:22:26

I usually just go to their youtube channel, but I like them, plenty of their videos have pretty good content.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-06 22:16:48

They used to do good reviews, then they changed the format and hired incompetent reviewers. The guy who voices the reviews has a sexy voice though.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-07 03:38:27

Apparently screwattack really screws over cinemassacre. I dunno though, nor do I really care.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-08 14:24:15

I normally just follow their YouTube account, but as far as the actual ScrewAttack website goes, I think its design is REALLY ugly. Not god-awful, but it comes pretty close. In terms of content, I usually only watch the top tens and the "Love/Hate" series they do. Those are pretty decent.

--- Let's dance! ---

Response to Screwattack.com 2015-05-08 14:33:15

At 5/2/15 11:20 PM, Ghoti wrote: What is your opinion of that Video game website?

Never heard of it. Do you have a link?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature