00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

consciousness is God's punishment.

505 Views | 8 Replies

I figured it out. Consciousness is God's punishment. Not God's punishment given to smite us, but OUR punishment given to God, because he created us in his own image and now we're punishing him by being terrible conscious beings. Consciousness is the biggest scam ever.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-02 22:28:12

At 5/2/15 10:05 PM, Lorkas wrote: I figured it out. Consciousness is God's punishment. Not God's punishment given to smite us, but OUR punishment given to God, because he created us in his own image and now we're punishing him by being terrible conscious beings. Consciousness is the biggest scam ever.

What does your signature mean?

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-02 23:28:09

At 5/2/15 10:05 PM, Lorkas wrote: I figured it out. Consciousness is God's punishment. Not God's punishment given to smite us, but OUR punishment given to God,

Stopped making sense there.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-02 23:32:00

At 5/2/15 10:28 PM, Avery wrote: What does your signature mean?

There once was a time where there were only five auras: Dark, Light, Evil, Fab, and Neutral (six if you want to count mods/staff).

Fab users were raging homos and the Light user master race had to constantly put them in their place.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-02 23:33:35

It's just a theory and it doesn't seem right. Perhaps you wouldn't even get this idea if you read given sacred text in original, thus avoiding misinterpretation hidden between indirect translation and faulty understandment of the original text.

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-03 01:18:44

At 5/2/15 11:32 PM, Chdonga wrote:
There once was a time where there were only five auras: Dark, Light, Evil, Fab, and Neutral (six if you want to count mods/staff).

Fab users were raging homos and the Light user master race had to constantly put them in their place.

There was once time where there was only three: Light, Evil, and Neutral. But yeah, fabs were the worst.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-03 02:26:42

At 5/2/15 11:32 PM, Chdonga wrote:

Don't forget the edgelord Dark users.

Damn. Now I miss my light aura. I liked that part of the old design.

I know what the staff were going for with the new auras, and I can't speak for everyone, but I honestly don't even take notice of what other users' auras are anymore because they're not very prominently displayed.

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-03 14:11:38

At 5/2/15 11:33 PM, Makakaov wrote: It's just a theory and it doesn't seem right. Perhaps you wouldn't even get this idea if you read given sacred text in original, thus avoiding misinterpretation hidden between indirect translation and faulty understandment of the original text.

Man I didn't even read your post and now you're telling me to read sacred texts? Lmao stop playin fam.

At 5/3/15 12:14 AM, Wriggle wrote: That actually make sense on a lot of levels. If we are "Born in sin" and our genetic predispositions are what make us tick, than we were designed to be pieces of shit.

There are other levels that this makes sense on, But I am to lazy to think them up and I lost my train of thought after that first one likely due to being depraved of sleep.

I know right? I wrote this late at night also when I was sleepy as hell. Free will and conciousness is being born with sin.

It means a lot to me. When I made it I was a wee lad and everyone started copying it hardcore, so it made me feel good as though I had created something very original.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to consciousness is God's punishment. 2015-05-03 21:59:59

At 5/3/15 02:11 PM, Lorkas wrote:
At 5/2/15 11:33 PM, Makakaov wrote: It's just a theory and it doesn't seem right. Perhaps you wouldn't even get this idea if you read given sacred text in original, thus avoiding misinterpretation hidden between indirect translation and faulty understandment of the original text.
Man I didn't even read your post and now you're telling me to read sacred texts? Lmao stop playin fam.

Obviously you're reffering to Bible, other holy jewish books or Quran, where conception of God who rewards and punishes for certain deeds and lifestyle came from to our culture. There's a passage in Bible that says that God punishes those who do evil and rewards those who do good almost literally. But your idea just comes from the mianstream view on God, that basically says, that he's tied to the fact that there will be punishment if a man does evil. That's why you came up with such twisted idea that has more to do with mainstream culture than reiligion itself.