00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So much spam and hate

372 Views | 3 Replies

So much spam and hate 2015-05-01 17:05:11

I just mad a recent topic, and I got so much spam and hate.
I ranted about my age and most people were very negative that a 13 year old was in Newgrounds.
So much people who were all majors picked on me.
I don't know I just expected people who with agree with me, not many people did.
Someone even said I should suck my God's dick (I'm Muslim)
It saddens me that there are people who are still racist...
I thought there were no fags in Newgrounds :(
I guess most people give a shit that people who are not maybe at least 16 are retards.
Maybe if your not a troll you can post a positive reply to this topic that would be awesome :D
P.S.
I am not replying to anyone who is going to give negative feed back to this post so don't waste your time you gay ass fags you :P

BBS Signature

Response to So much spam and hate 2015-05-01 17:23:02 (edited 2015-05-01 17:31:19)

At 5/1/15 05:05 PM, ArcadeDominator wrote: I just mad a recent topic, and I got so much spam and hate.

Please don't make a thread complaining about another thread. That doesn't go over well even when the adults here do it.

I ranted about my age and most people were very negative that a 13 year old was in Newgrounds.

Incorrect. They weren't getting onto you because you were 13. They were getting onto you because you were acting like a child with a superiority complex.

Someone even said I should suck my God's dick (I'm Muslim)
It saddens me that there are people who are still racist...

Yeah, that does indeed suck. I don't think "racist" is the proper word here. "Bigot" works better, I think. There are dicks everywhere, though, and you can't really do anything about them. Just ignore them.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to So much spam and hate 2015-05-01 17:27:06

Did you actually believe this thread was serious...
I believe I have just trolled you...

BBS Signature

Response to So much spam and hate 2015-05-01 17:59:22

At 5/1/15 05:23 PM, icecreammac wrote: Please don't make a thread complaining about another thread. That doesn't go over well even when the adults here do it.

This, really.
Keep your Friday night idiocy in one thread.

BBS Signature