00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day

29,117 Views | 77 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 05:23:47

At 4/30/15 05:11 AM, Pikapetey wrote: Sorry @bit for any confusion hee hee hee!

To be honest, this is probably what @Bit wanted.

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 10:37:26

At 4/30/15 05:23 AM, ThePulp wrote:
At 4/30/15 05:11 AM, Pikapetey wrote: Sorry @bit for any confusion hee hee hee!
To be honest, this is probably what @Bit wanted.

It was.

Here is the full conversation.

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 12:01:26

Hope everyone had fun! Maybe I'll meet you guys next year! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 12:09:10

Ahh...

I've been a member for a year now.
Time sure flies by when you're busy stalking- er, checking out people at the BBS.

Happy 20th Anniversary NewGrounds!

:Btw, I just realized that NG's a lot older than FaceBook. So how the hell did FB surpass NG!?

I thought something smelled, I guess it was just you. By the way, I dated your sister.

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 12:10:12

At 4/30/15 12:09 PM, MHFU-TeamLeader wrote:
Btw, I just realized that NG's a lot older than FaceBook. So how the hell did FB surpass NG!?

Facebook found a way to let people feel special with less effort than it takes to feel special on NG.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 20:20:17

Please delete me Tom, you're not a real nerd.

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 20:25:37

wow, what a great party!

this is why i love NG, it is a very friendly and nice place, it feels like a family meeting/reunion (in a good way).

oh man, its a shame that i wasn't there, but NG is always in my heart.

like i said: here's to 20 more years!

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-04-30 23:04:39

At 4/30/15 12:10 PM, TomFulp wrote:
Facebook found a way to let people feel special with less effort than it takes to feel special on NG.

Yeah, well, I feel special here.
And I'm sure everybody else does!

I thought something smelled, I guess it was just you. By the way, I dated your sister.

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-01 01:35:38

Hey @tomfulp, I had a positively electrifying time this year, though I do wish I was a bit more prepared before seeing you personally. How am I gonna bitch about this site, at your party?! There's only so much soft-peddling of bullshit I can do, realistically.

Since I got back from the office. I've had people ask me about the 'blog comment order' thing you adjusted a few months ago. I should've asked Liljim about this, especially since he's more scary online, than in person.. and to me, you're the opposite: I clam right the hell up every time I see you, gets worse every year! It's out of respect, I try not to waste your time, usually to ill effect.

Anyway, I hope you can insert a persistent toggle for blog comment order soon, tired of looking at my watch man ;) I'm very glad the redesign spawned all these great tools and social features we have now, it's nothing short of magic! Happy 20th good sir, and thank you for being the best!

Oh by the way, you might as well take one of those pickles home with you, I left 2 unopened jars in the upstairs fridge. Just as well anyway; more finger food, less side dishes this year. Also upset I didn't suggest getting more than 2 boxes of coffee Friday night... by 1PM Saturday, they were drained :(

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-01 07:22:22

Man i'm so fucking bummed that i wasn't there!!
IT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK THAT FUN ANYWAY!

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-01 07:50:24

At 5/1/15 01:35 AM, VicariousE wrote: Anyway, I hope you can insert a persistent toggle for blog comment order soon, tired of looking at my watch man ;) I'm very glad the redesign spawned all these great tools and social features we have now, it's nothing short of magic! Happy 20th good sir, and thank you for being the best!

We did talk about this after Pico Day and hopefully it won't become one of those "forever" features... Will revisit today.

Oh by the way, you might as well take one of those pickles home with you, I left 2 unopened jars in the upstairs fridge. Just as well anyway; more finger food, less side dishes this year. Also upset I didn't suggest getting more than 2 boxes of coffee Friday night... by 1PM Saturday, they were drained :(

Mmm Pickles! I picked up two more boxes of Joe but forget if that was Sunday or Monday, then another box Tuesday morning so we'd having something for the auditor as well.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-01 10:14:30

At 5/1/15 07:50 AM, TomFulp wrote: Mmm Pickles! I picked up two more boxes of Joe but forget if that was Sunday or Monday, then another box Tuesday morning so we'd having something for the auditor as well.

I thought the Auditor died in Abrogation when he tried to absorb Tricky?

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-01 18:20:33

At 4/28/15 12:21 PM, MysticSkillz wrote: Last set! Hope to do this again next year!

I don't even remember taking this! I was hammered!

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-02 09:59:18

Aw man I missed Pico Day AGAIN AAAGGH

Looks like everyone had fun!

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-03 18:04:18

At 4/27/15 09:27 PM, deathink wrote: W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICO DAY WAS A BLAST!!!
Here is a sexy picture of Me

Love your new cut dude, it was a total chick magnet at the party!

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-03 18:17:19

At 4/29/15 05:19 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/29/15 01:13 PM, Buzzwerd wrote: WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY?
They should come down to Florida. That is the real place to party.

I keep saying that!!!1 There's so many Floridians on this site... and no club in the forum either!
My sanity won't rest until you guys and girls (a lot of girls), get together and take over Newgrounds, like the Clock Crew did.

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-03 18:35:51

Out of curiosity, somebody (I don't recall who) took a large group picture from the roof. Would anyone happen to know where I can find said picture(s)?

BBS Signature

Response to Lakeview Cabin Winners & Pico Day 2015-05-07 05:51:57

At 5/1/15 07:50 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 5/1/15 01:35 AM, VicariousE wrote: Anyway, I hope you can insert a persistent toggle for blog comment order soon...
We did talk about this after Pico Day and hopefully it won't become one of those "forever" features... Will revisit today.

Glad to hear it's been considered! The 'hopefully not a forever feature' doesn't sound the most promising, but I hope so too! After experiencing how much easier it was with new comments showing up first (especially with paged comments), this reversed order is difficult to get used to.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature