00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation contest, $100 prize.

577 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animation contest, $100 prize. 2015-04-26 04:59:28

Hello Newgrouds,

I'm an independent dude. I'd like to get a decent animation for a video for a song so it can be easier to promote.
I live in Mexico so my budget is pretty small $100-150 USD it may not be much, but it's all I can afford atm. Plus the chance to showcase your work and get an incentive for it! (I will also give equity if the song/video happens to be taken seriously and makes any kind of revenue. Promise)

So I decided that instead of dealing with 1 to 1, I'd rather make it more exciting and turn it into a contest.
Post here a small video using the song, and I'll check it out, whoever gets selected, will get the prize but will have to finish the video/animation for the length of the song.

What I'm looking for:

*Genuine interest in this project and animation
*Any style of animation is valid
*Any storyline/plot is valid (but I'd suggest something more fitting to the song, upbeat, relaxed tone)
*Any previously made videos are valid too, as long as they're congruent with the song
*your permission for me to promote the hell of our collab as much as I can.

There is no end date, since I'm not in a rush, thought I'd like to get this figured out by mid to late May. So the only pressure would be other competitors, because once I pick someone, the contest will be over.

Here's the song
(There also a version in English)

https://soundcloud.com/osarkinson/aromas-del-ayer-ab-master-1

P.s. Newgrounds, if you feel this is deserving, you could put a sticky on it.

Thank you all for your time,

I'm pretty confident this is pretty straightforward, but if by any means you need to contact me. Here's my email.
Blanc_v3@hotmail.com

P.s.s. I have music in the cloud and some here, I'm keeping it public domain so if you enjoy it feel free to use it for any project you like. It would make myself proud.

Response to Animation contest, $100 prize. 2015-05-09 07:18:29

Nice song

Animation contest, $100 prize.