00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

School Newspaper

403 Views | 6 Replies

School Newspaper 2015-04-26 00:13:18

So, I don't know about you guys, but for my school, we had a newspaper for the fifth graders and it was a train wreck. It really wasn't that bad quality wise, but so much shit slipped into it because of my class that shouldn't have been there.

Like, I remember there was one story that was about a ghost with a picture and it scared kids so bad that teachers ripped the front page off of the display. My teacher then went on some rant about how they were Nazis for censoring shit and how the Nazis use to burn books, but that wasn't the worst of it.

Worst one was me. At the time, I was still relatively new to the internet and hadn't seen any of the filth outside of what some of NG had to offer. I just knew about Halloween pranks people pull on each other online through false links and such (i.e. Lemon Party) but was unaware of how nasty some of them were. The nastiest and most common to my knowledge at that age was Two Girls One Cup. I asked my mom what it was and she told me some bullshit story about people spitting into icecream and then eating it. It was pretty elaborate for on-the-spot and I believed her, so I didn't understand why it was so gross to people.

The paper's was Halloween theme for October's edition and as the weirdo I was, I decided to write my story on how to be safe online and avoid those false links. I wrote an entire segment about how Two Girls One Cup was the most infamous one of all. I figured I was gonna save some kids some trauma, and my teacher published it without even reading it. So, like a week later, he almost gets fired from all these complaints because a whole bunch of kids under the age of 11 read my article and looked the video up and watched it anyways. It fucking traumatized them.

So, yeah, basically I unintentionally horrified a bunch of kids via the school newspaper.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 01:17:06

At 4/26/15 12:13 AM, Chat-man wrote: My teacher then went on some rant about how they were Nazis for censoring shit.

What a bitchy Godwin's Law perpetrator.

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 02:03:41

At 4/26/15 12:13 AM, Chat-man wrote: So, yeah, basically I unintentionally horrified a bunch of kids via the school newspaper.

Now you're a man!

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 03:55:16

I remember doing cartoons for our "school newspaper" when I was at school, needless to say they've since been lost but they are as horrible as you can imagine as it starred the teachers

BBS Signature

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 04:21:25

At 4/26/15 03:55 AM, thespazicat wrote: I remember doing cartoons for our "school newspaper" when I was at school, needless to say they've since been lost but they are as horrible as you can imagine as it starred the teachers

Shit man, I did cartoons too! They weren't really scarring though, it was about dinosaurs and a pet rock that swore (it was censored) a lot. It got a lot of attention from the scary kids at the time that repeated the swear lines to me a lot in the hallways while breathing down my neck.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 12:27:18

At 4/26/15 01:17 AM, ThePulp wrote: What a bitchy Godwin's Law perpetrator.

Thank you for being one of the few people who knows what that means.

BBS Signature

Response to School Newspaper 2015-04-26 12:59:28

I promoted a swastika and a sickle and hammer