00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what exactley do i do then

2,967 Views | 41 Replies

i make professional sounding music and have had expert reviews to prove this. the thing is, i have no interest in making beats. i get all my beats from soundclick.com which is a place for people to sell their beats. a few days ago i tried making a thread advertising my music and people kept on saying im not a producer cuz i dont make my own beats. then a moderator said i wasn't a producer and closed the thread wtf. thing is, it takes over 50 hours per song to make and i use a very complex program to master everything i record. i have 25 songs and came out with 11 in the last 7 months, well technicley 6 months cuz i missed a month. if im not producing, what exactley am i doing for over 50 hours a song then? the beats i use are for sale and intended to be used in the way i use them. again i ask, what am i doing for over 50 hours per song then if not producing you got me stumped. i also got 13000 thousand views in 7 months on another forum, why cant i advertise my music here? because i use beats that are sold for this purpose, why does that matter im big and getting bigger and bigger
http:// www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha

BBS Signature

Because the beats you sing over are not made by you. If you submit a track here, you have to make sure that EVERYTHING about it is made by you - including the beat. If you submit an a capella version you your tracks, it is fine, though.

P.S.: Btw. reopening old topics and/or posts is not allowed.

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 18:38:25

this forum sucks ass thats stupid as fuck. im gonna stay with the other forum where ive gotten 13000 views in 7 months and have more than 400 dedicated fans. im about to go viral im a master when it comes to making music, fuck this shit im out!

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha

BBS Signature

At 4/24/15 06:38 PM, projectillogic wrote: this forum sucks ass thats stupid as fuck. im gonna stay with the other forum where ive gotten 13000 views in 7 months and have more than 400 dedicated fans. im about to go viral im a master when it comes to making music, fuck this shit im out!

So, when you're under mediocre level, instead of fixing the problem and become better, you ditch the people who point out your flaws. To fix yourself, you hang out with music illiterates that has no understanding what music is.

What you do in 50 hours of... producing something that is already produced by someone else?
I have no idea, I would say wasting time or masturbating your ego.

Keep telling yourself that you have a top program of mastering, without even knowing what that term even means, keep telling you that you are a musician, without being able to play or program a note or a kick, you'll go really viral...

At 4/24/15 07:59 PM, sorohanro wrote:
At 4/24/15 06:38 PM, projectillogic wrote: this forum sucks ass thats stupid as fuck. im gonna stay with the other forum where ive gotten 13000 views in 7 months and have more than 400 dedicated fans. im about to go viral im a master when it comes to making music, fuck this shit im out!
So, when you're under mediocre level, instead of fixing the problem and become better, you ditch the people who point out your flaws. To fix yourself, you hang out with music illiterates that has no understanding what music is.

What you do in 50 hours of... producing something that is already produced by someone else?

Keep telling yourself that you have a top program of mastering, without even knowing what that term even means, keep telling you that you are a musician, without being able to play or program a note or a kick, you'll go really viral...

well for starters i use two programs that cost 450 together. lets see here, the vst that i use has like 50 different knobs and its sole purpose is to enhance vocals. i spend countless hours tweaking those knobs. it takes like 10 hours just to write a single verse because i write them specificley to the beat that i use. my music is anything but medicore, i cant believe your even talking to me without listening to it. under medicore level, you pulled that straight out your ass dude. i got some of my music professionally rated and according to them its good enough to be on the radio. like i said they are professional reviews so they should know. i cant believe you said under medicore without even listening to it. thats ignorant on your part what are you trolling. you never listend to it you just assumed.

im also friends with a dude name derek lee and hes a dj at a big ass radio station. he listens to my music and fully expects me to make it big, thats what he said. i show my music to everyone and everyone is very very very very impressed with my music. i get like 5 hits a day on my site till i post that i got a new song on the message forum that ive got over 13,000 views on in 7 months. on average, i get about 400 listens when i post i have a new song on that forum. im assuming there the same people. that means i got atleast 400 dedicated fans who listen to every song i put out and everything i write.

on top of that im good friends with ogest from e8t beats. https://soundcloud.com/e8tbeats this dude actually makes his own beats and does everything and ugh53 and motiv-hate actually pay him good money to produce for them. these guys are huge. anyways, he thinks my music is dope as fuck and he would know!

im so sick of people who just assume i suck without even listening to it. under medicore my ass, my music is professional! i got a 650 dollar microphone too. do you think i would shell out that kind of money for a microphone if i was under medicore, i think not!
-projectillogic

BBS Signature

At 4/24/15 09:18 PM, projectillogic wrote:
At 4/24/15 07:59 PM, sorohanro wrote:

the vst vocal plugin costs 250 and has about 50 different settings you can change. its strictley for vocals and nothing else. i double up everything i record and blend them together which means i actually tweak about 100 settings not 50. the program i use to record cost 150. ive also read a book on mixing. quit assuming shit you dont know, im not under medicore at all im a master!
-projectillogic

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:26:17

get ahold of yourself and please dont be so ignorant next time

BBS Signature

https://youtu.be/POPZ1PkChuI
heres a video i made of the program i use. you will see how complicated my work is! nectar is the most powerfull vocal program on the planet as far as i know and ive done a shit ton of research. btw i read a book from the company that makes nectar and it was all about of mixing. it was a good 70 pages long.........

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:40:09

so like i said, ive had some of my songs professionally rated. heres 20 independent reviews for the song "whatever" under medicore my ass! and yall say your trying to help me? how can you help me when you haven't even listend to me music wtf. heres the 20 reviews.

It was absolutely a excellent composition along with achievement. This beat is powerful and aluring. This actual performer has an attractive expressive tone, whilst they have also enforced authentic affection in to the vocals. These particular verses tend to be interesting and also meaningful having a few easy to remmber terms. I must tell you, the actual melody includes a rich, whole enchacement in which complements this music track flawlessly. Wonderful song as well, while I do believe a new pop perception would likely fit the particular feeling from the melody perfectly. The actual performance quality is uncommonly consistant striaght through, this applies to the artist as well as instrumentally. i must say,, this tune feels exclusive along with pleasing, in addition to this I'm sure it's got powerful business oriented potential.

This song is a really nice song to listen to! It's special in every way, it has a nice tune that matches the lyrics. One of those radio songs and one of my favourite! It makes me think I'm totally another person whilst listening to these kind of music, I can almost day it has layers of music! Like lasagne! It's really cool and I love listening to it. I like the chorus the most as it's got such a cool rhythm. Keep up the good work!

yea yea I'm feeling this song i guess the intro was nice the background singers sound nice to.this song overall thing is just fantastic.im wondering when i can hear another song by this person. the vocals were jus amazing. did i mention does back singers man awesome song.

This was different. I thought I was going to be a very plain song when it started but I was wrong. It was worse. The song had no rhythm and the person rapping had no talent. The lyrics we so bad and it had no depth to it the only u points to the song was the woman singing- the only talent in the entire song even the beat mixes were terrible.

I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!

I did not like the rapping at all. It just seems like he is rhyming about the same things and using the same words. The girl singing was nice and beautiful but the rapping definitely could have been better. Overall, I am rating this a three because I feel like the verses need working on

This sounds like a op 40 hit I would hear on Pandora. I really love how the song starts off with kind of a fading voice. This also reminds me of lonely island with the talking/ singing in the middle. Also this sounds like a parody of a rap song according to the lyrics. I like the voice of the girl though. If the guy singing could brush up a little with more auto tune or something so it doesn't sound messy then I think it would do well.

I do like this, but I have a few suggestions. At times, the rap seemed to be running a little slower than the music in the background, and it made it seem off-time. If the rap could be sped up, or the music in the back slowed down, that would probably fix that. Also, some artists will rap over the chorus a little, so maybe if you overlapped the first couple words of the second verse and the chorus, it would help with timing. Lyrics are decent, and it's catchy. The timing kind of threw me off, but aside from that, it's really good. I can see a lot of people listening to this.

I like how how how how how how how how it just just just just just jumps in in in in and is all all all like this and kinda like repitious in the beat. It helps bring in the high voice, then the deeper voice. I think that this is gonna help it become famous. I dont like how he talks about the 'gay boys'. I dont like like him swearing like he does. I also dont appreciate some aspects, but its greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat other than that so i i i i i would buy if i need to! I LIKED IT. The melody was cool, the beat was amazing, the instrument and voice harmony was awesome. The harmony went well with the beat, and the voices went perfect together

Nice start. I really like the music. The singer can't sing what so ever. The song itself is better. He sounds like if he was readung a book trying to hurry up and finished it. And he says he kills the beat and I agree he really killed it but in a bad way. Look practice more a the sayings go practice makes the master.

This song has some unique concept into it, it starts off with a kick of excitement in the introduction, but the voice of the singer is way off, it could use more effort and needs a lot of work. The lyrics is amazing but it's not the right voice but he does motion with the lyrics perfectly, needs to get better equipment and work on his voice in order to make a success.
This would be such a great hit song! This is now the cool thing to hear and his rapping just made the song so much better. One thing about the rap was that it sounded too much like a freestyle and that he just made it up randomly. In every hip-hop song you realize that their voice goes with the music but their voice didn't go well with the music and that's a serious issue. Needs to be fixed.

The song beat was great I loved the lyrics. The rap was just great I loved it I hope other people like this song to. The instrumental was great. The artist did a great job good work for him.The raps of the song was perfect I liked the rap it made since I liked this song. The rapper I think did a great job and I hope he can get big and get to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. I want this rapper to be known for his singing and I want people to know him.

Intro vocals (hook) feel very wide in the mix, aka big and surrounding. Also very balanced while still prominent by having crisp. Lyrics are unique and not cliche. First verse really needs some work, on the flow and production of the voice. The production is very bad and too loud. Lyrics are not very good. The drums are good, nice and rounded off. The synth is not too distracting while still filling in the mix. Bass could be a little louder. All in all, the rapping ruins what the song could be. Fix a few things like the production and flow and it could be an excellent track.

The intro was interesting, the girl's voice was very good even with auto-tune. It made me want to get up and dance. However, the rapping was a bit of a let-down, the lyrics were just decent and the timing was poorly executed. I did not enjoy it. More of the singing, less of the rapping.

A melodic female singer from the start sings with passion. This song has a hip hop, dance mix. Digital tones used and i am sure the male vocals could sound much better without the digital effects. But to me this makes it sound off. I am sure others will like this but i am not pleased by it. Too much going on and the male vocals are not good. The song itself has good rhythm and a decent set of lyrics.

I could tell from the bigginig this is a good song .The hook is great.the rapper is poor.The rapper need better lyrics. The beat sound good. This was mix good .This was well put together .I would lose the rapper ,one other thin is tat it don't make any sense.

this song has a good atmospheric and it did capture my imagination from the start. and it did establish a good beat this beat set up the song. some songs have some intros that don't lead me to the song but this song is perfect, the lyrics its perfect and sounds like a good songwriter and he did chose some good phrases and good words, not just for their meaning but also for their sound and natural rhythmic quality. i will give it a 8

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:40:35

Hearing this kids say the mf word was like nails on a chalkboard. I am almost positive that he has never lived any type of an "thug life". The beat sounded like it was made from a free IPhone beat making app. At least the girl singing the hook sounded decent but she should not add this to her singing resume if she wants any chance at a career of her own. The artist was brave for attempting to rap but to be honest he should stop while he's ahead or do rapping for comedy like the lonely island. Andy Samburg from Saturday night live for those who are not with the times. Check out their comedy classics such as "I'm on a Boat" and "like a boss"

This song has alot of potential to join the hit list. The pace and the melody of the rapping didn't match the beat at time. It sounded like a robot at one point. Also you need to sound proud of the lyrics you wrote. Its sound kinda dead at a point in the song. I find it a little repetitive as well with the beat. But the chorus is very nice to listen to. Overall the song is good.
The beat and lyrics at the beginning are catchy. The song sounds like something that is heard on radio stations currently. However the transition to the rap sounds like it has been recorded over the song. It sounds like there are volumes between the two. The rapping doesn't mash that well with the hook. At some instances the beat seems a bit off with the rapping.

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:41:12

as you can see, im anything but under medicore wtf you dont even know what your even talking about son!

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:43:58

I've listened to some of your tracks -- If you'd like honest feedback, I'd be happy to give it.

There's nothing inherently wrong with using stock tracks to rap over as long as you have the proper licenses, though you'll get some flak from the more serious artists around (as do many pop rap/hip-hop artists).

I'd recommend you try to get small gigs performing locally, and see the reaction from the crowd.

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:51:38

At 4/24/15 09:43 PM, DavidOrr wrote: I've listened to some of your tracks -- If you'd like honest feedback, I'd be happy to give it.

There's nothing inherently wrong with using stock tracks to rap over as long as you have the proper licenses, though you'll get some flak from the more serious artists around (as do many pop rap/hip-hop artists).

I'd recommend you try to get small gigs performing locally, and see the reaction from the crowd.

you should watch the videos man, so you can see how much swag i got. people have gone wild when i do karaoke but ive never done an actual gig. thank you man, finally someone has come to there senses. when i rap to all my friends and anyone i meet they are all impressed

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:55:11

At 4/24/15 09:43 PM, DavidOrr wrote: I've listened to some of your tracks -- If you'd like honest feedback, I'd be happy to give it.

yes, i would like more detailed honest feedback!

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:59:20

At 4/24/15 09:51 PM, projectillogic wrote:
you should watch the videos man, so you can see how much swag i got. people have gone wild when i do karaoke but ive never done an actual gig. thank you man, finally someone has come to there senses. when i rap to all my friends and anyone i meet they are all impressed

That's not quite what I meant -- good friends will be supportive, but not necessarily give you the constructive feedback that'd be useful to becoming a better artist. If you've come here for an ego boost, you're probably not going to find it on the NG audio forums. This is a place to get feedback -- both good and critical.

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 21:59:24

actually, ive never met anyone that can rap better than me besides worm b who is part of my record label, but the reason he sounds so good is i produce the music, coached him through the whole process, take charge know what i mean. i think hes good as me but he wouldn't be able to do it in a million years without my help

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:10:23

Ok, here's some constructive feedback:

- You have selected a pretty diverse set of stock audio to rap over -- that's nice to hear.

- Your sense of rhythm is generally good; there are a few places where it's clear you're squeezing a few too many syllables in a line, but it's not too often.

- I won't comment on the lyric's content -- but there are times when it was difficult to understand what you are saying.

- Your mixing could use some work; it sounds like you're recording too close to the mic and there is quite a bit of distortion/unwanted feedback coming from the mic.

- It sounds like you're shouting at the mic; it doesn't sound like you feel comfortable when you're recording.

I'm guessing when people are commenting on the "expert" quality of your music, they're commenting on the beats specifically. The beats sound pretty nice, and you've made nice selections. But the raps themselves sound like a budding artist, not a seasoned professional.

If you're serious about this, I'd suggest trying to find a more professional venue to get feedback, not just your friends. You'll get a much more honest reception!

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:12:35

At 4/24/15 09:59 PM, DavidOrr wrote:
At 4/24/15 09:51 PM, projectillogic wrote:
That's not quite what I meant -- good friends will be supportive, but not necessarily give you the constructive feedback that'd be useful to becoming a better artist. If you've come here for an ego boost, you're probably not going to find it on the NG audio forums. This is a place to get feedback -- both good and critical.

every time i release a new song, i get like 400 views, then it drops down to about 5 a day. im the other message forum i got exactly 13,082 views in about 700 months, no other poster to that section of the forum gets half of the views i get. i posted a link to my friends music page in that forum and its only gotten like 450 views but in the same amount of time i got atleast 3000 or more. im very popular there plus ive shown my music to everyone i know or have ever known. alot of them assume its wack too, and it takes a great amount of convincing to get them to listen to it but they all universely like it, even people that dont like me very much. i definitley am good with the ego thing. im here to promote myself, im doing this shit and taking it seriousley. i got 20 unique songs with more on the way. my egos so high i dont need this site at all, im just trying to get more people to listen and get feedback to help me become a better artist

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:16:17

At 4/24/15 10:10 PM, DavidOrr wrote: Ok, here's some constructive feedback:

- You have selected a pretty diverse set of stock audio to rap over -- that's nice to hear.

- Your sense of rhythm is generally good; there are a few places where it's clear you're squeezing a few too many syllables in a line, but it's not too often.

- I won't comment on the lyric's content -- but there are times when it was difficult to understand what you are saying.

- Your mixing could use some work; it sounds like you're recording too close to the mic and there is quite a bit of distortion/unwanted feedback coming from the mic.

- It sounds like you're shouting at the mic; it doesn't sound like you feel comfortable when you're recording.

I'm guessing when people are commenting on the "expert" quality of your music, they're commenting on the beats specifically. The beats sound pretty nice, and you've made nice selections. But the raps themselves sound like a budding artist, not a seasoned professional.

If you're serious about this, I'd suggest trying to find a more professional venue to get feedback, not just your friends. You'll get a much more honest reception!

ive gotten 20 or more professional reviews for like 6 different songs now and its a weird phenomenon. some people will say its a perfect 10 while others say its a 2, very controversial and very interesting. i think it depends on if they like underground artist or not. but some people say its a 10 while others say it sucks. that's polar opposites to the extreme. isn't that interesting?

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:16:23

At 4/24/15 10:12 PM, projectillogic wrote: my egos so high i dont need this site at all, im just trying to get more people to listen and get feedback to help me become a better artist

The two don't go together very nicely; you need to put your ego aside to take constructive criticism seriously. It can be hard at times, but it's something that needs to be done.

Big Ego =/= Good Artist

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:19:22

At 4/24/15 09:18 PM, projectillogic wrote: well for starters i use two programs that cost 450 together.

the suite for ableton is $749, no one cares, also no one cares about your other equipment. it's all how you use it.

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:21:56

At 4/24/15 10:16 PM, projectillogic wrote: ive gotten 20 or more professional reviews for like 6 different songs now and its a weird phenomenon. some people will say its a perfect 10 while others say its a 2, very controversial and very interesting. i think it depends on if they like underground artist or not. but some people say its a 10 while others say it sucks. that's polar opposites to the extreme. isn't that interesting?

Well, ReverbNation is a hobbyist/ultra-indie website. It's great for what it is, but you're going to have a hard time getting serious (and worthwhile) feedback. Your best bet is to get out there and get a (real) audience's feedback. And perhaps consider finding someone in your area with credentials/experience to give you some lessons and noteworthy feedback.

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:25:33

At 4/24/15 09:21 PM, projectillogic wrote: the vst vocal plugin costs 250 and has about 50 different settings you can change. its strictley for vocals and nothing else. i double up everything i record and blend them together which means i actually tweak about 100 settings not 50. the program i use to record cost 150. ive also read a book on mixing. quit assuming shit you dont know, im not under medicore at all im a master!
-projectillogic

I actually listened to your music from the first time you wrote on this forum. That's why I gave you the links to the tutorials, and that's why I wrote you a PM after your thread got locked.
1- the EQ setting on your voice are bad. You have way too many low frequencies and those clash with the bass in the backing track you use. You should use a high pass filter to clean those out. If you're using one, feel free to cut some more of the lows, you can go up to 120 hz or even more. You can try to boost up a bit the "vocal frequencies", around 2-4 khz for a bit more clarity. So far the voice is dull and sticks out in a bad way. You have very "airy" backing voices in the backing track you buy and your main voice "sits" behind those.
2-the room where you record has very very ugly reflections. When you apply compression, the echo of the room get boosted and it's really bad. Your recording sounds like from a bathroom. Put some blankets on the walls if you can't afford proper sound treatment.
3-everything sounds so dry like sandpaper. You should use those 50 hours you spend to understand delay and reverb and create sort of space for your voice. You could play more with doubling, make some panning, use creatively some lo-fi effects.
4-when you sing it's a bit out of tune, if you spent money on Nectar, take your time and use the pitch correcting in it... or take some singing lessons.

im also friends with a dude name derek lee and hes a dj at a big ass radio station

I have friends mathematicians, I still suck at mathematics 1+1=3, that's the best I can do.

everyone is very very very very impressed with my music

No, everybody is impressed with the music YOU BUY, they are impressed with the bass, with the groovy drums, with the lush pads, with the sexy backing voices, with the powerful guitars. None of those you made.

What you did on "if i had to do it over again" is... well, out of tune. Sorry if it comes harsh.
Man, I see you copied and pasted here some of the reviews. Did you even read the reviews?

I did not like the rapping at all. It just seems like he is rhyming about the same things and using the same words. The girl singing was nice and beautiful but the rapping definitely could have been better.

or

At times, the rap seemed to be running a little slower than the music in the background, and it made it seem off-time.

or

Nice start. I really like the music. The singer can't sing what so ever. The song itself is better. He sounds like if he was readung a book trying to hurry up and finished it. And he says he kills the beat and I agree he really killed it but in a bad way.

Man, that you give us to show how much people appreciate you... I ... I don't... i... *facepalm*

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:30:27

well heres the definition of budding artist "If you describe someone as, for example, a budding businessman or a budding artist, you mean that they are starting to succeed or become interested in business or art. "

so calling me a buddhing artist is a real compliment thank you and i agree with that. my music is definitley underground and some people love underground music, others dont, i think thats the phenomenon im experiencing. there definitley not commenting on the beats specifically though. another weird phonemon is some will say the songs a perfect 10 while some people say even the beat sucks. very diverse opinions on opposite sides its very interesting to me.

now lets get to the professional reviews i got. the highest i got so far was 5.7 and i got that twice but i have songs i have taken the advice from the reviews that i haven't resubmitted for more reviews cuz they cost 10 bucks a piece. heres the radio legend

Radio Test Legend: 0-5 Not Ready for Radio 6-8 Radio Potential 8-10 Ready for Radio

so a 5.7 might as well be a six considering the amount of people that are absolutley in love with my music. theres plenty, and i mean plenty of people that rate me way way way higher than that. i think it comes down to some people love underground music, some people dont have time for it. some people think my lyrics are random cuz they dont understand it, but my poetry runs very very deep.

heres an interesting phonemon about the wutang. before the wutang rza formed the group gravediggaz. that band is like the most underrated band of all time. personally i like gravediggaz much much better than i like the wutang but yet it still got poor reviews. think of eminems cd before he got sighned by dre, it wasn't very successfull. but now that they are successfull, when looking back their underground shit almost seems mystical its the weirdest thing. thats why i think some people like underground music, some people dont. its all about the perception one has when listening to it this phenomenon is so weird

i produced this music myself, imagine if i got sighned and got a real professional to produce for me. i bet it would sound expodentially better! im working torwards that goal to, i will never give up, i go hard, im a beast. this has just been 7 months that i started making music hardcore, imagine what i will sound like in another 7 months!

BBS Signature

At 4/24/15 10:12 PM, projectillogic wrote: every time i release a new song, i get like 400 views, then it drops down to about 5 a day. im the other message forum i got exactly 13,082 views in about 700 months

According to this logic, Bieber and One Direction are really valuable artists that should be one day in history books...
The only thing more famous and by this logic, more valuable, is porn sites. I think those get more views than Bieber, One D and Kanye put all together in a blender... which maybe could be a hit on YouTube...

They said I pay to win,
Budubudum
I say i paid to whine,
Budubudum
My beats are so legitz,
Listen to me or ill cry!

I ll buy a soundcloud farm,
Ill autotune my shit
To seek your approval
Until you say im legit!

Da kruger effect to the full effect!
Yo!

I ll beat daniel harris
at the karaoke
Plus his face has more cysts,
Than my soft has knobs yeah!

Yo!

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:39:21

]

Man, I see you copied and pasted here some of the reviews. Did you even read the reviews?
I did not like the rapping at all. It just seems like he is rhyming about the same things and using the same words. The girl singing was nice and beautiful but the rapping definitely could have been better.

did you read the first 5 reviews?

It was absolutely a excellent composition along with achievement. This beat is powerful and aluring. This actual performer has an attractive expressive tone, whilst they have also enforced authentic affection in to the vocals. These particular verses tend to be interesting and also meaningful having a few easy to remmber terms. I must tell you, the actual melody includes a rich, whole enchacement in which complements this music track flawlessly. Wonderful song as well, while I do believe a new pop perception would likely fit the particular feeling from the melody perfectly. The actual performance quality is uncommonly consistant striaght through, this applies to the artist as well as instrumentally. i must say,, this tune feels exclusive along with pleasing, in addition to this I'm sure it's got powerful business oriented potential.

This song is a really nice song to listen to! It's special in every way, it has a nice tune that matches the lyrics. One of those radio songs and one of my favourite! It makes me think I'm totally another person whilst listening to these kind of music, I can almost day it has layers of music! Like lasagne! It's really cool and I love listening to it. I like the chorus the most as it's got such a cool rhythm. Keep up the good work!

yea yea I'm feeling this song i guess the intro was nice the background singers sound nice to.this song overall thing is just fantastic.im wondering when i can hear another song by this person. the vocals were jus amazing. did i mention does back singers man awesome song.

This was different. I thought I was going to be a very plain song when it started but I was wrong. It was worse. The song had no rhythm and the person rapping had no talent. The lyrics we so bad and it had no depth to it the only u points to the song was the woman singing- the only talent in the entire song even the beat mixes were terrible.

I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!

so one person said it was a total 10 while another person said it absouletley sucked, even the beat. that makes me believe that the people in love with my music love it for more than just the beat!

BBS Signature

At 4/24/15 10:30 PM, projectillogic wrote: Radio Test Legend: 0-5 Not Ready for Radio 6-8 Radio Potential 8-10 Ready for Radio

so a 5.7 might as well be a six considering the amount of people that are absolutley in love with my music. theres plenty, and i mean plenty of people that rate me way way way higher than that. i think it comes down to some people love underground music, some people dont have time for it. some people think my lyrics are random cuz they dont understand it, but my poetry runs very very deep.

A 5.7 is a 5.7, and that's probably about right given what I heard. Honestly, your music still needs work to have real broadcast potential, but that doesn't mean you can't get there. A lot of people have started on Newgrounds and worked their way up to a semi-professional or fully professional career. At some point in all of their careers, their music was a 1 or a 2 on the "Radio Test Legend". It doesn't mean they didn't have potential; just that their music wasn't ready for prime time yet.

The worst thing you can do for your potential career is dismiss the critical feedback. Your 400 fans on ReverbNation aren't going to get you on the radio, or get you any sort of real recognition. It's a start on a very long journey. If professionals are giving you critical reviews, embrace them and use them to become a better artist!

EDIT: When you're reading your reviews, you can't really take credit for compliments on the music's quality, since you didn't write it. That'd be like if I hung a masterfully crafted painting on the wall, and then took credit for the brushstrokes. You've got to be honest with yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:44:17

At 4/24/15 10:33 PM, sorohanro wrote:
At 4/24/15 10:12 PM, projectillogic wrote: every time i release a new song, i get like 400 views, then it drops down to about 5 a day. im the other message forum i got exactly 13,082 views in about 700 months
According to this logic, Bieber and One Direction are really valuable artists that should be one day in history books...
The only thing more famous and by this logic, more valuable, is porn sites. I think those get more views than Bieber, One D and Kanye put all together in a blender... which maybe could be a hit on YouTube...

lol thats funny as hell! i hate justin bieber and some people love him to death! same thing with me, some people hate my music, some people are in love with it!

BBS Signature

Response to what exactley do i do then 2015-04-24 22:53:06

A 5.7 is a 5.7, and that's probably about right given what I heard. Honestly, your music still needs work to have real broadcast potential, but that doesn't mean you can't get there. A lot of people have started on Newgrounds and worked their way up to a semi-professional or fully professional career. At some point in all of their careers, their music was a 1 or a 2 on the "Radio Test Legend". It doesn't mean they didn't have potential; just that their music wasn't ready for prime time yet.

The worst thing you can do for your potential career is dismiss the critical feedback. Your 400 fans on ReverbNation aren't going to get you on the radio, or get you any sort of real recognition. It's a start on a very long journey. If professionals are giving you critical reviews, embrace them and use them to become a better artist!

EDIT: When you're reading your reviews, you can't really take credit for compliments on the music's quality, since you didn't write it. That'd be like if I hung a masterfully crafted painting on the wall, and then took credit for the brushstrokes. You've got to be honest with yourself.

im just 7 months into my music binge and i love honest feedback i cant get enough of it! the first time i got professional reviews, i went back and remastered every single song i had after reading what they said. this isn't the end for me, its just the beginning. i plan on going this hard indefinitely and im fully retired on 100% military disability so i have 24 hours a day, 7 weeks to work on this shit. this is just the beginning, i dont even have a sound proof room yet! im mostley self taught too i plan on enhancing my knowledge significantley im a beast and cant be stopped!

the thing is, professional audio engineers have trained ears and i know this because my ears have been getting trained and trained more and more through this process. i pick up on things i never even noticed before my ears are so well trained. to a normal person, i doubt its even noticeable to them, thats how it was for me, and would explain alot!

if the rapping sucked, theres no way some people would rate it as high as they did, im not buying that at all not possible. they would have said the rapping sucked but they liked the music if they thought that way

BBS Signature