00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who was deleted this time?

13,699 Views | 177 Replies

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-03-31 11:28:31

At 3/30/16 08:05 PM, Tacticat wrote: I'm thinking of getting all my shit stained posts wiped. Many people, especially OP, would lose huge amount of posts since I posted in his threads the most.

Still deciding. Waiting for Bren's PM.

You would be my hero. OP needs to be taken down a few notches for his shit posting and stat whoring.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:28:20

It happened again, I just lost 32 posts. Who was deleted this time?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:38:22

At 4/6/16 03:28 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It happened again, I just lost 32 posts. Who was deleted this time?

You have 12k posts, why do you care so much about losing a couple?

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:41:45

At 4/6/16 03:38 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 4/6/16 03:28 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It happened again, I just lost 32 posts. Who was deleted this time?
You have 12k posts, why do you care so much about losing a couple?

If somebody was deleted that means we lost a member of our community. We should figure out who and mourn them.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:44:52

At 4/6/16 03:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If somebody was deleted that means we lost a member of our community. We should figure out who and mourn them.

Yeah "mourn them" I think you mean talk trash about them and say they're losers.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:46:56

At 4/6/16 03:44 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 4/6/16 03:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If somebody was deleted that means we lost a member of our community. We should figure out who and mourn them.
Yeah "mourn them" I think you mean talk trash about them and say they're losers.

I might do that if they had all their posts deleted, but not their account.

BTW, why are you saying negative things about me?

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:54:55

At 4/6/16 03:46 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I might do that if they had all their posts deleted, but not their account.

What makes you so sure that an account was deleted and not forum posts?

BTW, why are you saying negative things about me?

I'm just telling the truth. Plus the same way you called these people chumps and losers.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 15:59:26

At 4/6/16 03:54 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote: What makes you so sure that an account was deleted and not forum posts?

I am not sure what happened at all. If somebody knows information, please let me know. If not, another user could of vanished forever.

I'm just telling the truth. Plus the same way you called these people chumps and losers.

I remember we were friends in the past. Not sure what happened to you, but you seem to be angry at me for some reason?

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 16:35:11

At 4/6/16 04:26 PM, NekoMika wrote: Because they're a stat whore, any loss of points damages what small ego they have left.

A mod insulting a normal user. What a surprise? Oh wait, mods can be as abusive as they want since there is no consequences to their actions. This is the second time, NekoMika has insulted me in the forums. Do you think this the behavior of a moderator?

@TomFulp and @WadeFulp , can we please, get rid of abusive, bully mods that hide behind the moderator position?

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 18:45:23

At 4/6/16 04:35 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/6/16 04:26 PM, NekoMika wrote: Because they're a stat whore, any loss of points damages what small ego they have left.
A mod insulting a normal user. What a surprise? Oh wait, mods can be as abusive as they want since there is no consequences to their actions. This is the second time, NekoMika has insulted me in the forums. Do you think this the behavior of a moderator?

@TomFulp and @WadeFulp , can we please, get rid of abusive, bully mods that hide behind the moderator position?

You're implying she was talking about you. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. Do people not know how to hold a discussion anymore without being offended at every little thing.

At 4/6/16 06:45 PM, FoAngel wrote: You're implying she was talking about you. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. Do people not know how to hold a discussion anymore without being offended at every little thing.

Sometimes strange shoes fit people, and the people that try them on think the shoes belong to them?

Any who, I do think someone getting their account deleted is a bit silly. But hey, maybe they posted really stupid shit and they don't want to be caught in the great social media trap of having some jackass dig up your online past to win some stupid 'net slap fight or something. Just a theory.

or the people that got their account deleted are just big drama whores

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 20:18:55

At 4/6/16 04:42 PM, NekoMika wrote: Dude, you get overly offended when you lose points in anything, chill.

I am just tired of mods being able to insult users , and do whatever they want without consequences. Ever since Wade quit as the admin, we have been without one. Normally, the admin would keep the mods in check.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-06 20:43:01

Anyway, back to the topic.

If anybody knows who was deleted, please let us know. If you had all your posts wiped, feel free to tell us. If you are a mod, and can tell us all what happened, go ahead.

BBS Signature

Keep this thread on topic. If you don't care about the topic of the thread, THEN DO NOT POST IN IT.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-07 18:18:23

It is of my opinion that we not hunt down and publicly oust ex-users who obviously are ready to move on and leave this all behind. Please relax.

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-04-07 18:34:42

The level of hate in this thread so far: Unreal.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 15:39:33

The user SubliminalVirus had their account deleted. This explains some recently missing things on NewGrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 16:00:52

In fairness with the way you post you could lose that many posts on a 3 page topic if a mod decided to delete any one of the year old threads you keep on bumping.

I've considered having my posts deleted numerous times, and I've also considered going through and requesting all of my old alternate accounts and shit like that deleted as well, just because I don't use them, I don't actually care that much about stats- if my posts were at all worthwhile then I'd be remembered by name and reputation, not by number of posts. I've gotten into a lot of tooth and nail arguments and definitely hounded a lot of users on here, anyone in the interest of doing a background check would quickly figure out how much of a petty teen I was, and asking for those posts to be deleted is a right I reserve that the mod/admin team can grant me if they so choose.

I say just let deleted users go quietly, plenty of people will hit up other regulars through other means and make a giant fucking stink about it (like crimsonedge or some shit like that back in the day) if they're having their account deleted for anything other than just having moved on from here.

tl;dr w h o c a r e s it's 30 posts and someone who clearly doesn't give that much of a shit about this website anymore anyhow

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 17:41:07

At 5/3/16 03:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The user SubliminalVirus had their account deleted. This explains some recently missing things on NewGrounds.

@SubliminalVirus is still here.

However, all of her posts have been deleted.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 17:49:44

At 4/7/16 01:00 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: Keep this thread on topic. If you don't care about the topic of the thread, THEN DO NOT POST IN IT.

Would requesting a lock count as keeping on topic? If so, then lock request.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 17:55:33

At 5/3/16 04:00 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote: I've considered having my posts deleted numerous times, and I've also considered going through and requesting all of my old alternate accounts and shit like that deleted as well, just because I don't use them, I don't actually care that much about stats- if my posts were at all worthwhile then I'd be remembered by name and reputation, not by number of posts , and asking for those posts to be deleted is a right I reserve that the mod/admin team can grant me if they so choose.

It is okay if you do not care about posts or other stats. Not everybody does. However, this topic is providing two major services. The first, if you lose stats and do not know why. I will let you know. The second, is to remember the deleted users. In either a positive or negative way, maybe a little or both?

I say just let deleted users go quietly, plenty of people will hit up other regulars through other means and make a giant fucking stink about it (like crimsonedge or some shit like that back in the day) if they're having their account deleted for anything other than just having moved on from here.

Deleted users are free to leave the site forever. Before I started this topic, users would spend hours trying to figure out what happened to missing things. I provide this service to be nice and helpful to others.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 23:19:52

At 5/3/16 05:55 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It is okay if you do not care about posts or other stats. Not everybody does. However, this topic is providing two major services. The first, if you lose stats and do not know why. I will let you know. The second, is to remember the deleted users. In either a positive or negative way, maybe a little or both?

Amaranthus had a thread about their posts being deleted when that happened, prompting this topic, at which point you bumped this thread to keep it alive despite the fact that it was unnecessary since the situation had explained itself. When SubliminalVirus was deleted, the same thing happened, only now the thread for their account is on the front page of the bbs, yet this thread is still being kept alive for some reason. This isn't even you saying anything about the users leaving, just "I guess I posted in their threads, because I have __ number of posts missing."

I earnestly believe you don't give a single shit about any of these users, just the meaningless stats on your profile, stats which come at the expense of the entire newgrounds community because they have to put up with you having multiple shit threads on the front page, constantly being bumped without thought because you're a fucking idiot. All you've done is talk shit about the users that have left or had their shit deleted because you're an autistic loon with a fetish for watching numbers slowly tick up.

It would be one thing if this were like the UOTD thread where people had mildly constructive things to say about the users who'd end up being deleted, or any insight as to why they were deleted, but it's not; it's just you recouping the posts you lost.

Deleted users are free to leave the site forever. Before I started this topic, users would spend hours trying to figure out what happened to missing things. I provide this service to be nice and helpful to others.

You are the only person ridiculous enough to lose sleep over 30 or so missing posts, but I guess joining the cavalcade of users calling you a statwhore and your threads pointless is at this point a waste of breath.

At 5/3/16 08:10 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Yeah but, unless your first name is "Ass" and last name "Crumb", how are they supposed to find your account on Newgrounds?

The email address for my account is my personal one, and I've also used my real name on this site plenty. It's some real 10th page of google type shit, but it's definitely there if you wanna find it for some reason, and also most of my family and some of my friends know about my NG account and used to give me shit for it all the time.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 23:30:14

Personally I think people care very little about missing posts anymore. So this thread might be more of a hindrance then a help.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-03 23:45:39

lol, remember when we used to ban people for stat threads? This might be an example of why that was a good idea.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Oh no. I lost a whole ~10 posts when that user left.

I really don't know what I'm going to do. My entire life has been turned upside down.

Hello, darkness, my old friend. Crawwwwwwling iiiiiin my skiiiiiiin. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. etc. etc.

Edit: Nevermind. It's all cool. I'm gonna go bump all of my threads and then triple post in the New User thread.

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-04 01:02:02

At 4/7/16 01:00 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: Keep this thread on topic. If you don't care about the topic of the thread, THEN DO NOT POST IN IT.

I will just remind everybody about this post. If users or mods do not care about this topic, please do not post in it. Thanks.
If users or mods have a problem with me, please do not discuss it in this topic. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-04 01:47:02

ass-crumb = broly
doctorstrongbad = vegeta

Who was deleted this time?

Response to Who was deleted this time? 2016-05-04 01:58:07

At 5/4/16 01:02 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
I will just remind everybody about this post. If users or mods do not care about this topic, please do not post in it. Thanks.
If users or mods have a problem with me, please do not discuss it in this topic. Thanks.

Yes but it is us mods that have to put up with everyone complaining about you +1'ing all over the place. Lets kill this thread for now and revisit the idea of a "stat threads" at a later date, shall we.