00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Regret telling friends im a furry

5,453 Views | 77 Replies

So i was in a group chat with a few friends, we kept renaming the chat and then i said something about foxes and then one of my friends named the chat "joe is a furry" he then messaged jk. But i responded with, "no your actually right". I explained to them that i find some anthro stuff sexually attractive, but that i didnt dress up as animals to fuck others dressed as animals, and that i dont actually fuck animals. i asked them to keep it private, but then one of em told one of my other friends. And now they act like assholes trying to fuck with me, and for the most part its always shit about how i must fuck wolves and anytime theres a pic of a canine up somewhere how i must want to fuck it. Theyre starting to stop but i was hoping they wouldnt be such dicks about it. At least the people i like more than them are cool about it.
(thanks for being cool about it arceusrox2000)

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 20:41:18

I feel like you forgot to preface this post with "Dear Diary,"...

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 20:45:06

At 4/23/15 08:41 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: I feel like you forgot to preface this post with "Dear Diary,"...

Lol

BBS Signature

While i don't find it sexually appealing I do like to take the time to see the psychological aspects and how the artist is able to convey that into the medium.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 20:57:49

It's not anyone else's business what you want to fuck.

Live here in the North East USA, you won't get scolded for telling everyone you fuck imaginary dragons, we're accepting people.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 20:59:43

At 4/23/15 08:39 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote: I explained to them that i find some anthro stuff sexually attractive

I know that feel bro

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

At 4/23/15 08:57 PM, Suprememessage wrote: It's not anyone else's business what you want to fuck.

Live here in the North East USA, you won't get scolded for telling everyone you fuck imaginary dragons, we're accepting people.
fuck imaginary dragons
fuck imaginary dragons

I dare say... jokes, I got them.

OP, don't tell people where you want to stick your dick, unless you want to stick it in the person in question. I hope you learn a valuable lesson from this. Now, don't raise to the bait they'll try and toss your way. Eventually they'll drop it, but only if you don't let their insults dig into you. If you can't handle it and burn down their homes while they're inside, don't tell the BBS, we'll dime you out faster than a prison snitch.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 21:10:51

Well we Furries don't have the same rights as humans. You have to remember in the time of slavery and segregation, their was a lot of unfair discrimination. But things changs, now all humans have equal rights. Maybe in the future, Furries will be given equal rights, and we won't need to hide in the shadows.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 21:34:26

At 4/23/15 08:41 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: I feel like you forgot to preface this post with "Dear Diary,"...

Sick burn, here's an unrelated gif to go with it.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 21:35:05

At 4/23/15 09:10 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: Well we Furries don't have the same rights as humans. You have to remember in the time of slavery and segregation, their was a lot of unfair discrimination. But things changs, now all humans have equal rights. Maybe in the future, Furries will be given equal rights, and we won't need to hide in the shadows.

We shall overcome........all i picture is a bunch of people dressed as animals marching down a street with picket signs chanting we shall overcome.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 22:51:14

That sucks, sorry your friends are dicks about something that, in all honesty, has no effect on your friendship (unless you guys jerk off as a group or something). Even if they think it's weird, it's not like it's going to come up when you're hanging out or anything (again, unless you guys jerk off as a group).

Oh well, hopefully they'll come around. If not, take it as an opportunity to know where they really stand and as an opporunity to find some real friends who accept you as you are.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-23 22:54:48

Hey, man. Cheer up! Anyone who says they aren't attracted to anything is lying.

Here's a wolfjob.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 00:10:17

Well, then regret it.
Remorse won't get you anywhere far-- but it sure helps with personal development.

Never delve into your fetishes with friends. Never divulge your secrets.
You'd never know who's watching or listening.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 00:54:16

It's OK, OP.

I won't tell anyone that you fuck animals.

Haha. Just kidding. There's a letter on its way to your parents, friends, and school counselor to warn them that they need to hide their pets around you.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 01:00:41

As a vixen i say

FUCK THE ANTI FURRIES

This thread requires a fur montage

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 02:42:52

At 4/23/15 09:10 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: Well we Furries don't have the same rights as humans. You have to remember in the time of slavery and segregation, their was a lot of unfair discrimination. But things changs, now all humans have equal rights. Maybe in the future, Furries will be given equal rights, and we won't need to hide in the shadows.

Didn't furries do something like this against Target for some reason or another a few years ago? Before getting gas attacked?

If you regret telling your friends you're a furry, I don't think you'd be any less regretful telling anyone here.

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 02:45:27

I regret all the times I tell all my friends about my fetishes too

which is never

because holy shit why do furries feel the need to talk about it to everyone all the goddamn time

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 02:47:02

abc

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 02:51:02

At 4/24/15 01:00 AM, FoAngel wrote: As a vixen i say

FUCK THE ANTI FURRIES

This thread requires a fur montage

Why is one of them Mario? He go to the wrong convention or something? I could see if he was raccoon Mario or tanooki Mario or one of his other animal suit Marios but nope .. just regular Mario.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 03:01:31

You know coprophelia is way grosser than furries. Why aren't people super mad at copropheliacs and their shit-nanegans all the time?

Oh right because they don't feel the need to put it in their avatars and sigs and talk about it in every thread on every site in the entire friggin' internet.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 03:09:07

At 4/24/15 03:01 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: You know coprophelia is way grosser than furries. Why aren't people super mad at copropheliacs and their shit-nanegans all the time?

Oh right because they don't feel the need to put it in their avatars and sigs and talk about it in every thread on every site in the entire friggin' internet.

I bet if they did, those would be some really shitty threads though.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 03:13:42

You should try making it up to them by handing them a bowl of fruity pebbles, part of a balanced breakfest

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 03:23:14

I never understand the whole thing about 'regret' and 'confessions' with something so unimportant. Why confess to having a fetish? Why be ashamed of it? Why consider it relevant? I'm not super into the whole furry thing but I admit without the slightest hint of regret that my all-time favorite H-image includes a girl with animal ears. Maybe this isn't what turns everyone on but most people have to feel at least a little fuzzy inside from seeing this.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 03:39:41

Is that Fred Durst @Kwing ?

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 08:57:37

"I dont regret anything"
-Postal Dude

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 10:42:08

You're 15, don't tell people you're sexually attracted to animals. You were just asking for trouble.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 15:42:09

At 4/24/15 03:39 AM, angrybirds2000 wrote: Is that Fred Durst @Kwing ?

You know a Fred when you see one!

get it? GET IT?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 17:06:32

Good to know that the responses on NG are the same as my friends........heh. I dont even know what i thought i would get out of this. But btw i think people dressed as animals is wierd as shit and it makes me very uncomfortable that people will dress as animals to have sex with other people dressed as animals. Also fucking animals is fucked up. I just find some anthro stuff attractive, but i more think just having non sexual anthro stuff is cooler.

BBS Signature

Response to I Regret telling friends im a furry 2015-04-24 17:32:43

At 4/23/15 08:39 PM, Nikofoxyfox wrote:
But i responded with, "no your actually right".

You're*

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art