00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

be humble not self enitled

640 Views | 13 Replies

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-21 21:33:59

I watch the first reaction and the first reaction only.

Either it's fake or LA is a worse place than I expected. And I already knew it was pretty bad.

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-21 21:36:49

Interesting experiment, thanks for sharing pot head.

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-21 21:59:38

At 4/21/15 09:45 PM, hamankarn31 wrote:
I can't stand it when people hold magnets to other people's moral compasses like this..

Eh, that's not even what he was trying to do. He even said in the comments he didn't expect those results. Sometime's when you do an experiment, you get a result you didn't expect.

At 4/21/15 10:08 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 4/21/15 09:59 PM, FaroutFrank wrote:
Eh, that's not even what he was trying to do. He even said in the comments he didn't expect those results. Sometime's when you do an experiment, you get a result you didn't expect.
how can someone be so oblivious that they cant even predict that? even i'm not that bad on the sliding scale...

it's common sense...

Do you make your posts painful to read on purpose or does it come naturally?

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-21 23:21:05

At 4/21/15 10:21 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 4/21/15 10:11 PM, FaroutFrank wrote:
Do you make your posts painful to read on purpose or does it come naturally?
painful to read? i'm not sure i follow... is my tone suggesting anger issues or something? is my grammar off?

Eh, it's a common thing on here. Taking things out of context, twisting words, using strawmen. It really makes me not want to post.

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 02:28:01

Is it the 20th already?

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 02:37:39

That last dude was a prick.

Anyway, I wouldn't accept money like this personally, probably- that's not due to superiority, I just don't like to take money from others. I'm more of the giving kind than receiving.

Thanks for this video though, nice to see some people doing things like this. Despite the negative pricks.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 04:05:39

It is morally wrong to donate to the homeless. It encourages parasitism and fatality. If I was offered the money I would've taken it for I am worthy of it.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 06:10:37

This video is retarded and is fake and I hate you for posting it.

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 08:12:52

I understand the message to this video, but...

If I just parked a Benz and got out wearing a $1000 suit and some jackass told me he felt the need to give me money I'd feel as if I were being mocked.

Perspective. Just saying.

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 14:28:09

No, be proud of yourself wholeheartedly and boast about your accomplishments, don't fall victim to the world's jealousy of your happiness, you must progress and continue, everyone is beautiful, don't let this world take your happiness, be proud of yourself

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-22 15:58:55

At 4/21/15 09:07 PM, PotHeadParadise wrote: shows what these people are and how important they feel and lack life lessons.

It is hard to take anything serious from I user with PotHead in his name.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to be humble not self enitled 2015-04-23 11:48:34

At 4/22/15 03:58 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/21/15 09:07 PM, PotHeadParadise wrote: shows what these people are and how important they feel and lack life lessons.
It is hard to take anything serious from I user with PotHead in his name.

some weed smokers are successful people brah like james franco and john lennon. realize that bro. one day when you walk past someone that person might be a successful pothead

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature