00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hey female NGers

2,294 Views | 29 Replies

Hey female NGers 2015-04-18 22:36:17

What do you think about the Russian incursion into Crimea? Seems media attention on the subject has stagnated and I admit I am not as up-to-date as I'd like to be.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-18 22:56:26

If I accidentally got my dick stuck in a pencil sharpener do I count as a girl?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-18 23:15:27

At 4/18/15 10:55 PM, Hoodie wrote: Can I talk about it even though I am boy.1?

No uteris no opinion!

...unless you've had a hysterectomy.

...in which case oh God I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that

At 4/18/15 10:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If I accidentally got my dick stuck in a pencil sharpener do I count as a girl?

Please that's like half of newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-18 23:16:42

I'm a girl. ;)

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-18 23:49:50

At 4/18/15 11:39 PM, Vixuzar wrote: Girls don't exist on this site

YOU WIN AGAIN, PUTIN

Hey female NGers

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 02:00:12

At 4/19/15 12:53 AM, EsotericTable wrote:
At 4/18/15 11:39 PM, Vixuzar wrote: Girls don't exist on this site
fuck you

Hey now, they do.

Hey female NGers

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 02:05:30

At 4/19/15 12:52 AM, EsotericTable wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/18/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/

its really sad, I wish this shit would stop. because tons of people are being effected
im a little biased in terms of siding with the russians but this is fking ridiculous

In terms of the claim of Russian ethnic identity in the region as a premise for the annexation/secession of Crimea, do you see parallels between that and the German/French contention over Alsace-Lorraine in the aftermath of World War I?

At 4/19/15 01:08 AM, Shauna wrote: I don't understand the big deal. Let the Ukraine have it ffs. Russia has no business with Crimea anymore. They should just focus on bettering what they have left as a country then trying to expand territory. This shit has happened endlessly with Russia. Threatening has only led to revolutions. Look what they've already lost, and yet they still want to go at it and let history keep fucking repeat itself.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

How much of this do you think has to do with President Putin's identification with the former Soviet Union?

Also, in terms of overt imperialist expansionism, we have seen a significant worldwide decline since the fall of the Soviet Union. Do you think that the extinction of conquest through invasive military means is nearing extinction?

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 02:33:16

It is too difficult to tell a user's gender.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 02:56:00

Until Cosmopolitan cover this story, I have no option. But I can discuss with you 10 ways to please your lover.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 02:59:03 (edited 2015-04-19 03:04:07)

At 4/19/15 02:33 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It is too difficult to tell a user's gender.

Nah it's supes easy just check for y chromosomes

At 4/19/15 02:25 AM, Shauna wrote: You try to fight your way through and claim things that aren't yours, and the US will find it's way to stick it's huge Nope Cock in your business. It's not an easy thing to do anymore and it should never resort to threats, but here we are.

What do you think of the role of NATO (and, more specifically, the United States military industrial complex) in terms of this "police action" mentality?

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 04:17:45

At 4/19/15 04:16 AM, Sekhem wrote: are you hoping an eastern european girl replies so that you can order her

And I'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

only took how long for someone to ask why

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 08:12:26

At 4/19/15 02:25 AM, Shauna wrote:
At 4/19/15 02:05 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:

Mr Putin, please put that baby down.

Putin looks creepy in a lab coat, that's one doctor you don't want grabbing your testicles for a physical.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 09:13:30

Meh I don't really care about politics.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 09:16:37

What if I my dick hung Himself. Can I be counted as a girl

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 14:43:36

At 4/19/15 01:08 AM, Shauna wrote: This shit has happened endlessly with Russia.
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

^^^^^^ this

Shauna for president, 2016

At 4/19/15 02:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: Until Cosmopolitan cover this story, I have no option. But I can discuss with you 10 ways to please your lover.

As long as your lover is a male. Cosmo brags on being progressive but their mag is all about men.

Besides, 4 out of those 10 are common knowledge, anyone knows them!

and 2 out of those 10 are things he is never going to let me do.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 15:02:46

At 4/18/15 11:15 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 4/18/15 10:55 PM, Hoodie wrote: Can I talk about it even though I am boy.1?
No uteris no opinion!

...unless you've had a hysterectomy.

...in which case oh God I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that

Like the one I had in November?

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-19 17:11:18

At 4/19/15 02:43 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
and 2 out of those 10 are things he is never going to let me do.

I-I will let you do those things.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 13:48:51

how did you pull that off?

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 14:56:13

Do not discount any sex from any argument, this is biased stagnation and must not continue, tolerance united

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 20:19:07

At 4/19/15 03:02 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Like the one I had in November?

Yeah oh geez...soooo...Crimea?

At 4/20/15 02:56 PM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: Do not discount any sex from any argument, this is biased stagnation and must not continue, tolerance united

I am discounting all non females from this argument and you can't stop me because you lack the purifying power by which to pierce the tainted water

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 21:45:35

At 4/20/15 08:19 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:

No boots on the ground as far as I'm concerned, but we're training the forces, so there's that. I say provide assistance and monitor the situation as needed, which I believe is being done.

The Netherlands really fucked up by not responding to the plane being shot down. All it did was empower Putin and his cronies, and now they think they can get away with shit.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 22:01:41

Crimea has a very large russian population so i understand why they would want it. However the way Putin puffs his chest acting like Russia is entitled to have Crimea annoys me. I know there was a stage where the Russians believe Ukraine obtained Crimea illegitimately, but still there should be more peaceful ways to find a resolution.

I also believe Russia only wants the region for political reason, rather than making their country "whole".

Before anyone jumps down my neck, i realise this may not be the case, but they are the views that i have formed based on what i've read and heard through the media.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 22:26:19

At 4/20/15 10:01 PM, FoAngel wrote: Crimea has a very large russian population so i understand why they would want it. However the way Putin puffs his chest acting like Russia is entitled to have Crimea annoys me. I know there was a stage where the Russians believe Ukraine obtained Crimea illegitimately, but still there should be more peaceful ways to find a resolution.

I also believe Russia only wants the region for political reason, rather than making their country "whole".

Before anyone jumps down my neck, i realise this may not be the case, but they are the views that i have formed based on what i've read and heard through the media.

No. This is completely correct.

Putin just wants to show the world what a big dick he has by taking back territory that once belonged to the USSR. Russia doesn't actually 'need' Crimea.

Ideally, all of the countries which are threatened by Russia should band together for mutual protection, but we don't live in a world where that sort of cooperation is likely. They'll probably be picked off one by one whilst all unaffected countries ignore it to avoid the ire of Putin.

It's a shit situation because Russia is the ONLY country with which mutually assured destruction is a threat. They have enough nukes that simply launching them (only to be shot down fairly quickly) would produce enough radioactive contamination to turn the Earth into something like the Fallout universe.

It's a fun game of "Guess how batshit insane Putin is" where you only win if he isn't unstable enough to release the nukes. Which he might. As long as those nukes don't detonate over his country, he won't mind making a few European countries uninhabitable.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-20 22:46:04

At 4/20/15 08:19 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:

At 4/20/15 02:56 PM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: Do not discount any sex from any argument, this is biased stagnation and must not continue, tolerance united
I am discounting all non females from this argument and you can't stop me because you lack the purifying power by which to pierce the tainted water

Your misconception of a myriad of concepts is most unsettling, you must repent and confess your trangressions

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-21 00:10:16 (edited 2015-04-21 00:12:04)

At 4/20/15 09:45 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: No boots on the ground as far as I'm concerned, but we're training the forces, so there's that. I say provide assistance and monitor the situation as needed, which I believe is being done.

You feel that American military should not be involved in repelling Russian aggression but that force is warranted from Ukraine? What about other E.U. nations, considering the revolution in Kiev being largely concerned with E.U. membership?

At 4/20/15 09:45 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: The Netherlands really fucked up by not responding to the plane being shot down. All it did was empower Putin and his cronies, and now they think they can get away with shit.

In terms of response, what would you have envisioned? Something military in nature or more through other channels (sanctions, etc.)?

At 4/20/15 10:01 PM, FoAngel wrote: Crimea has a very large russian population so i understand why they would want it. However the way Putin puffs his chest acting like Russia is entitled to have Crimea annoys me. I know there was a stage where the Russians believe Ukraine obtained Crimea illegitimately, but still there should be more peaceful ways to find a resolution.

What is your take on the relationship between Moscow and the former Soviet satellite states in general today? And what effect does the rise of the European Union have on this relationship? Insofar as Eastern European revolutions are concerned, has the United Nations become more effective in their involvement since the beginning of the new millennium?

At 4/20/15 10:26 PM, Bit wrote: hey guys look at my penis blah blah blah

HEY! HEY! HEY YOU! GET OUTTA HERE! SHOO!

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-21 17:07:25

How did Russia invaded Fire Emblem anyway.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-22 20:49:11

At 4/21/15 12:10 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: You feel that American military should not be involved in repelling Russian aggression but that force is warranted from Ukraine? What about other E.U. nations, considering the revolution in Kiev being largely concerned with E.U. membership?

Not unless there is a threat to the US or the EU. Honestly, the Ukrainians need to figure it out on their own and the US needs to stop playing world police.

In terms of response, what would you have envisioned? Something military in nature or more through other channels (sanctions, etc.)?

Sanctions and some sort of official condemnation. Definitely would have had more of an impact than the general shrug.

Also, the sanctions currently in place ARE doing serious damage to the Russian economy. They could be bankrupt in a year if this keeps up, from what I've heard.

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-23 02:54:57

At 4/22/15 08:49 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 4/21/15 12:10 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: You feel that American military should not be involved in repelling Russian aggression but that force is warranted from Ukraine? What about other E.U. nations, considering the revolution in Kiev being largely concerned with E.U. membership?
Not unless there is a threat to the US or the EU. Honestly, the Ukrainians need to figure it out on their own and the US needs to stop playing world police.

What do you think in terms of the desire on the part of the Ukraine, at least as expressed by the revolutionaries in Kiev, of joining the EU? Does that have any bearing on the response to the Crimean annexation?

At 4/22/15 08:49 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Also, the sanctions currently in place ARE doing serious damage to the Russian economy. They could be bankrupt in a year if this keeps up, from what I've heard.

How much do you think that the decline of the Russian market has to do with the United States natural gas and shale oil boom, and what do you think the implications are as far as the influence of Russia and OPEC in the areas of American conflict involvement? Do you think that these national security motives play into the government response to concerns regarding the safety and environmental impact of hydrofracking and concerns over pipeline construction?

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-23 05:40:36

I see NG hasn't changed in my time away.

At 4/19/15 05:11 PM, Gagsy wrote: I-I will let you do those things.

What are you still doing here Gagsy damn.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Hey female NGers 2015-04-23 07:22:21

I hope it doesn't affect the sales of fruity pebbles. Russia, from what I've heard is starting to go against western media

BBS Signature